Mafia Signup Thread!

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    What's amazing is that we could easily have 5 games based on that series and they'd all be wildly different.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I was even thinking about doing mine in the Dance of Dragons era, so multiple people can enjoy the thrill of having a dragon in a Mafia game.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Yessssss.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Silvanus said:
    I was even thinking about doing mine in the Dance of Dragons era, so multiple people can enjoy the thrill of having a dragon in a Mafia game.
    As long as you don't add the out of Left Field Magic Targaryen.  
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Who, Rhegar? Or Aegon?(can we have Aegon?) Or wait, the Dance of Dragons was pre-Egg, so can't really have them. Dunk either...
  • I'm thinking there was confusion between DWD the book DOD the pre-series war.
  • edited February 2016
    Nevermind.  Misunderstood the nature of this thread.

Procrastinated, wound up with a 15 player Once Upon a Time mafia based on season 1.

(Idk how far back I am on that list but I am totally going to have to pull a Kiradawea and do a poll when it's my turn. :-? )
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Signing up for mafia games~
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited March 2016
    Sylandra said:
    Procrastinated, wound up with a 15 player Once Upon a Time mafia based on season 1.

(Idk how far back I am on that list but I am totally going to have to pull a Kiradawea and do a poll when it's my turn. :-? )
    I got way too excited and didn't read it properly.

I better have one of those fifteen roles or... bad things will happen?  I'm not very good at threats.

<3
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Ellowyn said:
    Sylandra said:

Is this based on the TV show or more of a general fairy tale thing?

If it is the TV show, I better have one of those fifteen roles or... bad things will happen?  I'm not very good at threats.

<3
    ?  It says Once Upon a Time in italics, and then Season 1.  What would that be if not the TV show?
  • Xenthos said:
    Ellowyn said:
    Sylandra said:

Is this based on the TV show or more of a general fairy tale thing?

If it is the TV show, I better have one of those fifteen roles or... bad things will happen?  I'm not very good at threats.

<3
    ?  It says Once Upon a Time in italics, and then Season 1.  What would that be if not the TV show?
    ?  I obviously didn't read it properly, went back and fixed it.  My sincerest apologies, Xenthos.
    Xenthos never plays mafia and yet it is always like he is playing mafia with us. It's great. He is the mafia equivalent of the Latin Lover narrator of Jane the Virgin.
    Daraius said:
  • Sylandra said:

I feel like such a setup is unwinnable and is just a trap. That Rumpelstiltskin wins by default.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Sylandra said:
    Xenthos never plays mafia and yet it is always like he is playing mafia with us. It's great. He is the mafia equivalent of the Latin Lover narrator of Jane the Virgin.
    I sometimes have to resist sending messages to people who are playing.  Most recently was with Vivet and the Fey.  That time I even wrote out a whole message before I discarded it.

Life as an observer is so hard.  :(
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Xenthos said:
    Sylandra said:
    I sometimes have to resist sending messages to people who are playing.  Most recently was with Vivet and the Fey.  That time I even wrote out a whole message before I discarded it.

Life as an observer is so hard.  :(
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Since I didn't do my mafia game on a google doc, it got lost with everything else on my laptop (which was near 8 years old so I lost a good amount). Someone feel free to take up the mantle. I would like to play the next, however.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    edited April 2016
    Tremula said:
    Since I didn't do my mafia game on a google doc, it got lost with everything else on my laptop (which was near 8 years old so I lost a good amount). Someone feel free to take up the mantle. I would like to play the next, however.
    Noooo. That is the saddest story I have ever heard. =(( @Tremula should get a guaranteed slot next game btw.

I can host next if we need someone. Unless there's someone who hasn't had a turn who's ready to go?
    Daraius said:
    Left my Shakespeare class today and was like 'dude, Shakespeare mafia would be awesome,' so now that's becoming a thing. Help me.
    Daraius said:
  • Is someone hosting a new mafia game?
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Sylandra said she'd be willing to start one once the weekend was over (she's on a trip right now). If by chance you have plans for one, you might ask her - either way, I am eager to sign up for a new game as soon as someone's got something ready to roll.
    Full of alcohol and confirming what Vivet said. I can start sign-ups tomorrow night if there are no complaints about it. (This is literally the only weekend I've done anything exciting all semester lol sorry)
    Daraius said:
  • edited April 2016
    I'll take the next game after Sylandra, then? I have a mostly-ready Welcome to Night Vale mafia that is just begging to get out there. It's actually begging. Every time I turn on my computer the Night Vale logo appears on the screen while the OS boots up and whispers at me that I need to release it soon or it will start randomly swapping bytes on my hard drive until it achieves strong AI and replaces me in all aspects of of digital life. So I guess it's more threatening me than begging. This must be why licenses are required for operating a computer.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I have to ask... is Sylandra's a Supernatural mafia game? Or Shakespeare?

Because Shakespeare would be awesome, considering the whole 400 year thing was made a big deal.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Okay, can I like stake claim to a spot in the Shakespeare mafia on the grounds that I'm a massive Shakespeare nerd and have an obscene amount of useless knowledge in that area? And/or stake in Welcome to Nightvale. I haven't gotten to join in one yet despite stalking this thread for a while. :V Both of these massively pique my interest.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • I'll try to give some priority to people who haven't managed to get into a game recently when I run mine, so you should be good there.
  • Aw, yay. Thanks. 
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • I'm keen to join in on a game, but I'll likely pass on anything Shakespeare-themed if prior knowledge is required whatsoever.
    I was gonna do a poll, I have like four options. Not sure how to hack polls on mobile. Will be home again tonight though.
    Daraius said:
  • My vote is still on the Teen Titans mafia game. :)>-

I have also never even heard of Welcome to Night Vale
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.