RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars: Season 2-Lusternian Edition (Mafia Game Thread)

CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
edited November 2015 in Mafia Hideout
PEEK A RU!

Welcome ladies, boys, and lady boys to Season 2 of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars: Lusternian Edition. I've hand selected the best of the best...and some of the not so best because Raja was busy...from the past seven seasons to return and compete for America's Next Drag Superstar. This season will be unlike any before it! You'll have to claw, snatch, and lip sync your way to the top this time around, and take no prisoners. You'll have only your Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent to get you through to the end. 

First, let me lay down some rules:

1. Votes MUST be in bold to count.
2. Day powers must be used by invoking the name of the power in your role message.
3. Once a majority has been reached, the day ends. Anything that happens after final vote will not count, including unvotes and powers. 
4. You are not allowed to post during the night phase. Only the mafia may communicate during the night phase.
5. If you are eliminated, you are no longer allowed to post.
6. You are not allowed to communicate outside of the thread, unless your role allows you to do so.
7. You are not allowed to quote your role, save for your drag name, under any circumstances. You may not quote any messages sent to you.
8. No editing!
9. You may reveal your drag name, but I would advise against it. The flavor text may reveal your alignment or powers. 
10. There will be challenges issued randomly along the way for the surviving players. The winner will receive a special reward that could influence the game. 
11. You may post GIFs of any drag queens EXCEPT RuPaul. RuPaul is reserved for the Moderator, and GIFs will indicate official game updates. 

No T, but there are some shady queens amongst my girls this time around, and they are out for blood. Or perhaps just your wigs. Something tells me this season will be a whirlwind, an ELAGANZA EXTRAVAGANZA, but let me be clear: my show and my rules! There will be challenges along the way, so don't take off your heels and get comfortable just yet. Beat those faces and sissy that walk, be prepared for anything! 

But most importantly....

It is now EPISODE ONE (day phase). Night phase will begin in 48 hours. 

There are 14 queens left. It takes eight to sabotage a queen and eliminate them from the show. 

(Moderator's note: Please message me if I did not send you a role or if you need clarification. I am still new at running these, so please don't hesitate to ask questions if I was unclear about something.)

The remaining Queens:

1) Talan
2) Sylandra
3) Ssaliss
4) Tarkenton
5) Enyalida
6) Synkarin
7) Kiradawea
8) Silvanus
9) Salome
10) Delsea
11) Shaddus
12) Shonjir
13) Tremula
14) Siam

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent?
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Yaaaaasss, I live! Where the rest of you at?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Silence!

You were not invited back this season, Phi Phi O'Hara. Security!
  • Awkward day one, go.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I'm loud and proud and here

I love my name though, too bad I can't share it with you guys.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Awwwwww yisssssssss, this is going to be great. Also, @Celina, should we try to focus on gifs with just our queens, or can we use anyone?

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

• Celina said:
    Silence!

You were not invited back this season, Phi Phi O'Hara. Security!

Darn. I was really looking forward to voting for Phi Phi on day 1.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Tremula said:
    Awwwwww yisssssssss, this is going to be great. Also, @Celina, should we try to focus on gifs with just our queens, or can we use anyone?

9. You may reveal your drag name, but I would advise against it. The flavor text may reveal your alignment or powers. 

It's not against the rules to reveal your name. Obviously this is up to your personal judgement. If you use a power, and people know which queen you are, they may be able to link the flavor text with your queen. Which could be good or bad, but just a fair warning. 
  • Yaaaaaay. Mafia itch scratched. This will be fabulous.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Phi Phi O'Hara, sashay away. Mm-hmm.

I'm so ready for this season, ladies.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Why hello lovelies. This is going to be a blaaaast.

I'm going to go ahead and leave this here, because I don't think we should be lynching day one

Vote: None

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Also, excited for the challenges, that's unique

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Oh guuurl.

(did I do that right?)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Synkarin said:
    I'm going to go ahead and leave this here, because I don't think we should be lynching day one

Vote: None
    Day 1 is only gonna be 48 hours this time, which is honestly a good idea. 7 days is a bit long for Day 1, so I doubt we'll be able to get a train on anyone during Day 1 anyway.

However, for that reason I also won't vote none yet. We've got 48 hours to get to know each other, and I see no reason to make the first episode any shorter than it is.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    So, I ought to fit in perfectly. Never seen the show. No clue about who I am. This'll be fun!

That being said, I'm with Kira. Won't be no voting right away. Don't trust any of you as far as I can throw you. And while I can heft some weight around, well, the ladies from the gifs look fairly dense.
    edited November 2015
    Episode one has been a real drag, and I expect better from my queens. It's time for a challenge!

It's time to beat your mugs, ladies, and show me your best drag! The winner will win a very special prize, DINNER WITH RU. What does dinner with mother Ru involve. Well, for one, a delicious tic tac. The rest, only the winner will know.

Not so fast ladies, you didn't think it would be that easy did you? You are some of the biggest names in drag, so think long and hard about what you might RUVEAL about yourself.

Challenge 1: POST A GIF OF YOUR DRAG QUEEN. BEST GIF OF YOUR QUEEN WINS (moderator's choice).

(Moderator's note: you are not required to participate. Remember, Drag Race fans may be able to link the queens with their powers based on the flavor text. The choice is yours!)

You have until 8pm eastern time.
    PS Rule update. 

11. Do not post GIFs of RuPaul. RuPaul is how the moderator will denote official game updates. THERE IS ONLY ONE.
  • I feel I'm slightly disadvantaged by the fact that I've never watched Drag Race :(
    I haven't either, and I'm straight.

That being said, I did spend half an hour looking through gifs after posting mine. Thanks, Celina :/
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
  • Ssaliss said:
    I feel I'm slightly disadvantaged by the fact that I've never watched Drag Race :(
    No worry sweets. You're in good company. I'm looking for GIFs myself and

• edited November 2015
    I am monitoring this thread. 

Whomever has a library of appropriate gifs could upload them to imgur for the participants.

Are there any drag queens on dragons visual gags? 
  • edited November 2015
    I'm here! I'm fabulous!

(Your GIF is broken, Miss Fabulous)
  • Oh oops. I broke the edit rule without thinking to fix the image. 

I won't do that again, sorryyyyy. But I am still fabulous.

Remember the dress that Carrie wore on Sex and the City? When she fell? I was on Sex and the City.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!