The Enchantress unmasked...

(This is a fairly long event scroll, as it is comprised of a few separate scenes.  As such, I've cut out all irrelevant text and kept things as relevant to the overarching theme as possible, with a couple of exceptions.  Many thanks again to @Drocilla, @Morgfyre and everyone else that took part!)

Unbidden images, enigmatic and alien, pass before your mind's eye, forcing themselves over your own thoughts. Before you know it, you are swimming in the ancient memories of the Enchantress.

An enthralling lament coils through the air, note upon note building upon one another into a Song that rises, warm and painful from the centre of your chest. It is as alive as you, every breath you take fueling the melancholy aria that not only moves those who hear, but pulls at your own heart strings as well.

You are vaguely aware of him beside you, hand at your arm a tender torment with the weight of his awe and approval the only anchor holding you fast as chains. The crimson of his attire and the darkness your song has wrought are the only two colours in existence - the only world there is.

His hands find your arms and he pulls you forward into a longed for embrace whilst you sing just for him. Yet his touch is not tender as you always dreamed, it is forceful. Heedless of your desire to sing on he shakes you like a doll, delicate euphoria of the moment crumbling... crumbling as so much dirt beneath your heels. He shakes you, harder and harder, until you're forced to struggle, to escape his insistence. How dare he! Cold fingers trace your spine, drawing your attention from both he and the song that threatens to break on your lips.

"Cease!" his aggravated hiss pierces the veil your Song has created and he reaches for your mask. The crack of your palm against his face transforms his handsome features in rage, and this time you feel a trill of fear as he reaches again.

Determined fingers catch the side of your mask and a gleam of success fills his eyes only to be extinguished just as quickly. He cries out, drawing away as if bitten, a tracery of frost upon his fingers throbbing with a sickly blue light. Crooning mournfully in unbroken song, you gather him into your arms to soothe his ego and banish that pained expression.

At last yielding to your charms, he sweeps you closer and bends his dark head, lips hovering just above yours. Your song twists in longing, softens to a whisper as his own low susurration mingles there with yours. You cannot hear the words, they have only just formed, and your world shatters violently  crimson bleeding through the darkness of your beautiful melody.

Hot lightening flashes, blinding you briefly as you struggle to regain control, grasp at the thin fragments of reality that slowly regain a far faded colour. The storm that rages around the two of you has slicked your gown to naught but wet gold against your body, and your brilliant hair lies plastered to your forehead.

Rain pelts downward, dripping into your eyes as you shiver in his arms, the last notes of the Song creeping reluctantly from your lips. In the silence that follows you cling to him while he removes your mask, no hesitation or fight left in you now that its magic has been dispelled.

The black clouds above slow and disperse, their deluge subsiding to a faint trickle from the havens. You fight for every breath, lungs burning, tears building in your eyes. Now acutely aware of his hawkish gaze, you glance upward, and without a single word he places the lavender mask in your shaking hands. With that, he turns abruptly, making off to inspect the aftermath.

The rain-drenched crystals prick gently at your fingertips, allowing you a measure of focus as you glance toward the others. There Fain is, looming over an indistinct figure being held forcefully to the ground. Something bright catches your eye, a flicker of residual lightening reflected off the gold of a mask. As you turn, you are granted more detail, the mask enameled with a tiger, its wearer ignoring all else save you  and his gaze is grim, hungry...

You inhale suddenly, hungrily, your lungs burning from the ensorcellment of the memory that cast all bodily needs aside. The vision is gone and so is Her presence but the scent of blood and spices lingers upon the crisp, autumn air.

(The Evanescent): Zarialle says, "I have recorded the new vision and will add it to the scroll for others."

(The Evanescent): Miralona says, "I was wondering. Thank you, Aois-Dana."

(The Evanescent): Zarialle says, "I do wonder now... Who bore the tiger mask?"

(The Evanescent): You say, "I was about to make a copy myself, but ok."

(The Evanescent): Miralona says, "Who is the one in the golden mask? I don't remember all of that."

(The Evanescent): Eritheyl says, "The Legion."

(The Evanescent): Zarialle says, "The Lady's mask is golden."

(The Evanescent): Eritheyl says, "The tiger mask was worn by Lord Morgfyre."

(The Evanescent): Zarialle says, "And further... would it be worthwhile for us to attempt a prayer to Lord Fain?"

(The Evanescent): You say, "Lord Masque has been silent for many decades, but it might be prudent..."

(The Evanescent): Miralona says, "It's looking like with each memory, Lord Fain is the one who pulls her from the enthralling power of the mask."

(The Evanescent): Zarialle says, "Aye."

(The Evanescent): Zarialle says, "I think it is worthwhile to attempt. A trip to Lord Fain's Fulcrux perhaps?"

The waning light of the chilly autumn day reflects off the shuttered gas lamp, bringing to mind the glint of gold seen somewhere just before.

You have emoted: Sakaki looks up at the gas lamps, pondering over something.

(The Evanescent): Zarialle says, "The Maestra and I just shared an experience... remembering the vision. A glint of gold."

(The Evanescent): You say, "As did I."

(The Evanescent): Zarialle says, "I am trying to recall, the gold we saw was Her wet gown... and the mask itself..."

--On a hunch, I decide to pay a visit to @Morgfyre 's fulcrux and seek answers from there.--

--A short trek up Avechna's peak later...--

Cavern surrounded by discordant whispers.
This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. Glittering like the twilight sky, a globe of energy dances chaotically.
You see exits leading east, south, west, and through a swirling, chaotic globe.

You step into a globe of swirling, chaotic energy, and it leaps around your vision and consumes you whole, enveloping you into an abyssal realm of twilight stars and bizarre foreign skies. The vistas of limitless alien horizons in unknown worlds spring into your mind, and are gone just as soon as they enter. After what seems an eternity, but you somehow know is only moments, you emerge from the globe once more, exiting somewhere completely different.

The Fulcrux of Morgfyre.
The eternal worm Ouroboros, a great serpent biting its own tail, floats mystically suspended in the air, forming a dark stone shrine of Morgfyre.
You see a single exit leading through a swirling, chaotic globe.
You have recovered balance on all limbs.

You have emoted: Sakaki steps into the fulcrux, taking the briefest moment to look around at his surroundings, before moving to kneel before the master shrine, bowing his head respectfully.

You say, "Lord Morgfyre, I would respectfully seek Your counsel, should You be attentive and willing to grant my request."

The sound of twilight waters gently lapping against the ruined island is all that greets your request.

The hair at the back of your neck prickles in unease.

Erratic, coloured lights flicker into existence, whirling about madly before converging upon a single point. A crimson and black morass swells amorphously into being, resolving into Athrak, Seer of Bedlam.

Flatly, Athrak, Seer of Bedlam says, "You do not belong in this place, devoted of Drocilla."

You say, "I seek the council of Lord Legion, regarding visions our Order have been receiving pertaining to recent... events concerning Lady Enchantress."

Respectfully, you say, "I shall depart however if I must."

Athrak, Seer of Bedlam flashes a charming smile that never touches his eyes.

Athrak, Seer of Bedlam says, "The Enchantress? How curious."

Eyes swimming with oily colour, Athrak, Seer of Bedlam says, "She is masked, and yet Her intentions laid bare for all. Most disconcerting."

You say, "We can't help but wonder if Her actions are guided by another though. Lord Masque has featured quite prominently in a vision we received, plus one that we think might be none other than Lord Legion, but we can not be certain."

You say, "They were obscured by a mask of gold featuring an image of a tiger upon it."

The brow of Legion creases infinitesimally, the only show of reaction as He manifests from the air before you.

You see the following people here:
Morgfyre, Sakaki.

You kneel before Morgfyre, swearing your allegiance to Him.

Motes of churning colours swim in the air, and a throaty feminine voice says, "Begone, Athrak."

Athrak, Seer of Bedlam brings his fingers together to reverently form the unbroken circle of the Ouroboros.

Athrak, Seer of Bedlam glances up, bemused. Erratic, coloured lights flicker into being around him like a flurry of chromatic wasps, darting in wildly to obscure him from view. When they fade, no trace of him remains.

An august and reserved voice proudly says, "Rise, child of Our kin."

You have emoted: Sakaki stands after a moment, though does not make eye contact until granted permission to do so, out of respect.

A feverish, obsessed voice filled with fervent zeal says, "Speak, then, of this vision."

A mirthful, joyous voice laughingly says, "Pray you do so with great veracity, that We do not smite you where you stand for uttering such contrivances before Our very presence."

Eyes clouding over as memories return to him, you say, "Her memories forced their way into my mind, starting with She plus another, whom ras rather... forceful with her, I still remember as if it was my own body, the feel of hands shaking me until I was forced to struggle in protest..."

You say, "They said something that I could not hear, however they had a profound effect on the song of creation that was being sung by... her? Me? The memories are so vivid, yet also vague..."

A grim, somber voice says, "She was interrupted?"

You say, "Aye. Her mask was removed as its magic was dispelled."

A feverish, obsessed voice filled with fervent zeal says, "And?"

You say, "He returned the mask to her hands, beefore turning to inspect the aftermath of what had transpired. Lord Masque was seen, looming over someone being held forcefully to the ground, where a mask enamled with a tiger was also seen, it's gaze turning towards... me? The gaze was grim, hungering..."

You say, "At this point the vision came to an end, however given that we have also received other visions in the past, we may receive more in future weavings..."

The air about you swims with oilslick colours as Morgfyre's stern demeanour further darkens, the gaze directed at you stunningly reminiscent of that depicted in the vision.

You have emoted: Sakaki gasps in abrupt recognition.

A grim, somber voice says, "Why, then, do you seek Us, if not to speak that which is best forgotten, Sakaki d'Murani?"

Hesitantly, you say, "Lady Enchantress's demeanour has changed dramatically ever since She returned her gaze to the basin, wearing her mask once more and has all but turned a deaf ear to us that follow Her will... there is also an ominous feeling lingering, like things do not bode well... We wonder if there is a connection between Her current... state? and these past visions."

--TO BE CONTINUED--

Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."

Comments

• --At this point, I decide I could use a little help and summon @Zarialle to help explain the situation a bit better--

(The Evanescent): You say, "Zarialle, can you please join me at Lord Legion's fulcrux?"

(The Evanescent): Zarialle says, "Aye."

Blithely, a rich, lilting voice says, "Tiresome."

(The Evanescent): You say, "Immediately if possible. I am in His presence."

A timid, giggling voice in high pitch says, "Foolish."

(The Evanescent): Miralona (from the Aetherways) says, "Oh, do share what you learn!"

You feel a slight tug within your chest and the air around you sparkles with motes of bright light.

Vhaedryn arrives, following Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness.
    Among the sparkling motes of light, a translucent figure appears in the air and then quickly solidifies as Zarialle comes into view.

Vhaedryn bows respectfully to Morgfyre.

Zarialle curtseys gracefully before Morgfyre.

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "Greetings Lord Legion, honoured Patron of the Cacophony."

A sensual voice on the cusp of ecstasy says, "The Enchantress is in direr straits than perhaps first imagined, if you are the brightest of Her fold."

You say, "Zarialle, you know more of the past visions we have seen... I am trying to make known the situation regarding Lady Enchantress, however words are somewhat failing me..."

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "And Magnagora of course, but, Cacophony are of special note to me."

Zarialle's lips turn upward in a crooked grin, eyes alight with a dangerous kind of mischief.

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "Aye, what may I do to assist?"

A mirthful, joyous voice laughingly says, "Pray redeem yourself, Sakaki."

You say, "With all due respect, I never claimed to be the brightest of the fold, Lord Legion. I am still young and somewhat inexperienced within the basin..."

A feverish, obsessed voice filled with fervent zeal says, "What might draw a comparison by the Enchantress you speak of, in such a state, and the Enchantress which plagues your mind's eye?"

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "The Enchantress behaves as if possessed... entranced... and locked in the deeds of Her past."

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "She sees not the present or beyond the previous times She wore the mask."

A strikingly familiar, comforting voice says, "The mask. The mask?"

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says, "From what I've read of the Aois-Dana's writings, it has to do a lot with this mask that Lord Fain gave Her during the Soulless Wars."

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "Her mission and objective are all that She is now."

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "Aye, it is Her mask."

Full of sorrow, a mournful voice longingly says, "Fain..."

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "The visions we have been granted show us Lord Fain giving it to Her... the original... and the slow transformation to the Cold Vengeance it contains now."

The form of Legion ripples, as though caught in an unseen wind, before resolving, a glazed expression fleetingly crossing His ageless features.

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says, "Supposedly it was eant to... "protect" Her."

Blindly arrogant, a confident voice boldly says, "Protect her, indeed."

(The Evanescent): You say, "Lord Legion's expression earlier... it was almost identical to the gaze of the one wearing the tiger mask..."

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "That is what Lord Fain said to convince Her to wear the Mask, aye. To help protect Her and hide Her identity."

(The Evanescent): Vhaedryn says, "Which expression is this."

(The Evanescent): Zarialle says, "Makes sense if that was His mask of those times..."

(The Evanescent): Zarialle says, "Grim and hungry."

(The Evanescent): You say, "A gaze of hunger."

A strikingly familiar, comforting voice says, "Much good did it do her. Protect her, bah."

With a menacing growl, a guttural voice says, "Forge her, perhaps. Blind her to..."

Morgfyre waves His hand dismissively.

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness frowns and says, "What do You remember or know... We saw a vision, with You there..."

An officious, lecturing voice says, "You saw nothing, Aois-Dana."

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "There the day Lord Fain could finally remove Her of it."

A throaty and seductive voice luxuriantly says, "Has she removed the mask of her own accord?"

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "Nay."

You say, "She refuses to remove it."

You say, "However it bears cracks across it's visage."

A musical, lilting feminine voice says, "This cannot be allowed to continue."

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "We tempted, cajoled, pleaded, even attempted to use song..."

A throaty and seductive voice luxuriantly says, "She will..."

The form of Legion ripples, as though caught in an unseen wind, before resolving, a glazed expression fleetingly crossing His ageless features.

Firm and unyielding, a steely woman's voice says, "We cannot...how?"

Traces of starlight flicker about the air as a benevolent voice says, "Thrice-damned...worthless..."

Cackling insanely, a dissonant voice eagerly says, "It cannot be taken by force. Nor will she remove it."

Zarialle nods her head affirmatively.

A tentative, hesitant voice quietly says, "Your Enchantress will cease to be, and will come into being again."

You have emoted: Sakaki blanches as a look of shock briefly crosses his face.

Zarialle listens intently trying to understand.

You say, "Is... such a thing possible?"

Vhaedryn creases his brow in a frown.

The air crackles with forks of black lightning, and an ominous voice says, "Great is her beauty and power. Greater still, with that deceptive artifact."

The form of Legion grows hazy about the edges, His eyes unfocused, swimming with vibrant, chaotic colour.

A mirthful, joyous voice laughingly says, "You shall be meaningless to her. This city, this reality, all shall pale before her resolve."

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "We have experienced this, aye..."

Vhaedryn looks about himself, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

A hushed whisper intimately says, "All shall know this emotionless, terrible creature. All shall worship her, and despair, or perish in the taking."

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says, "Would She threaten Creation itself? The very Creation that She seeks to improve upon?"

Zarialle ponders a moment, remembering something. "She calls us Shards. Seemed like we troubled Her somehow, and She wished to banish us away so She could complete Her work, Her mission."

Motes of churning colours swim in the air, and a throaty feminine voice says, "The mask, the Masque, the mask, it is an insidious thing. It must be removed."

Zarialle nods in agreement. "We have come to the same conclusion, but... How?"

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "From what we experienced... Lord Fain was able to rend it from Her."

A throaty and seductive voice luxuriantly says, "Do you not suppose that was his very design?"

A booming voice of command says, "A weapon may not strike its owner."

You say, "It is a very distinct possiblity..."

Dark, humourless laughter booms across the isle.

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says, "So then, is all lost without the Masque's power to assist?"

Full of sorrow, a mournful voice longingly says, "He removed it. A failsafe, a key."

An unnerving, pervasive voice says, "We were there, We saw, We heard, We know."

Zarialle frowns, understanding the depth of the information. "It is a devious premeditation we had not thought of as yet... but it has the possibility of truth."

You have emoted: Sakaki nods in agreement.

An understanding voice confidingly says, "Why...We know. We saw..."

Legion shakes His head, as though to clear it of troubling visions.

A distracted, distant and uninterested voice exclaims, "We cannot recall. Why?!"

You say, "Could Lord Masque have clouded Your memories of that day?"

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says, "Has Lord Fain ever... tampered with Your minds, Lord? The Twelve, I mean."

In a fit of unhinged laughter, a gibbering voice says, "He would not dare. We, his compatriots. I, his most devoted..."

Droning and monotonous, an insipid voice says, "Bah."

Lavinya steps out from a chaotic globe of energy, emerging from its impenetrable depths.

Lavinya inclines her head politely to those around her.

Lavinya curtseys gracefully before Morgfyre.

A sly, sinister and serpentine voice says, "You."

Zarialle gives Lavinya a peck on the cheek.

A black wolf spider with ruby bat wings scuttles in sideways from the ether.
    Miralona arrives, following Graveborn Marcella, the Revenant.
    Marcella steps out from a chaotic globe of energy, emerging from its impenetrable depths.
    A bit of a stench preceding it, a tusked eaf'Eramich clomps in from the ether.

Marcella stares at Lavinya in a vain attempt to grin, but something goes terribly wrong.

You say, "The elixir... He was the one who crafted it and let the twelve partake of it..."

Graveborn Marcella, the Revenant rasps, "How about no? Here's another chance for me."

Marcella gives Lavinya the once over.

*Marcella engages Lavinya in combat*

Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "Be gone."

A willowy, sighing voice says, "Zap marcella."

The tendrils of nether energy encompassing Morgfyre's form wash over Him abruptly, shrouding every part of His body as He mutters vile benedictions to Himself. His innumerable voices increase exponentially in volume and intensity, only subsiding as He looks upwards, His eyes flaring every colour imaginable. A momentary silence overtakes the surroundings before the nether energies surrounding His body reel outwards, lashing up into the atmosphere with sheer intensity and leaving an oily darkness in their wake.
    Marcella has been slain by Morgfyre.
    Marcella drops the corpse of a small mystic jackalope.
    Having been too much for the mortal threads of Marcella, she screams in agony as flames engulf her body and burn it to a crisp.

You say, "How rude."

Glorious golden flames spring up around Marcella until, in a silent flash, she is gone, leaving the slight scent of charred flesh behind.

Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "From the one who wants to forge a weapon to use against Lord Legion? I am unsurprised. Apologies, my Lord."

Tentatively, Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "If the Lord Masque could do such a thing to one compatriot... is it so inconceivable He would do similar or worse to Others of His?"

(The Evanescent): You say, "Such rudeness, coming into the fulcrux and starting a fight unbidden while we seek His counsel."

Marcella steps out from a chaotic globe of energy, emerging from its impenetrable depths.

With the smallest flick of His finger, Morgfyre sends Marcella flying headlong into the depths of the Astral Plane.
    Marcella marches sternly etherward, the sense of dread thankfully lifting from the surroundings as the air brightens.

(The Evanescent): Miralona says, "My sister has always been a bit disturbed."

Stern and solemn, a man's voice says, "This is not..."

(The Evanescent): Miralona says, "She'll cool off and lose interest soon enough."

A wailing voice full of despair says, "We cannot fathom why. The key lies with the failsafe, but We cannot..."

Shattering the silence, a female voice full of hatred says, "Our daughter. The Enchantress requires aid."

Graveborn Marcella, the Revenant rasps, "If You would protect Lavinya, then you are my enemy as well, Legion, and a traitor to the people of Magnagora whom she tore the works of many years from."

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says, "Perhaps when You saw, there was an enchantmet cast upon any potential vouyers."

You say to Lavinya, "Greetings, mother, by the way."

Graveborn Marcella, the Revenant rasps, "If only I could crush Your skull as Murphy did Hajamin's."

Showing that she understands, Lavinya nods her head slowly.

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says, "It is not unlike the Masque to do such a thing, ust in case. He is ever laden with contingencies."

You say, "You came in and attacked unbidden while we seek His counsel regarding Lady Enchantress."

Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "Attack His Chosen, at that. Perhaps you should leave, Marcella?"

A cruel, jeering voice says, "Impertinence ill-behooves mortals, Marcella, least of all those as misguided as you find yourself. How droll."

Marcella's eyes widen in surprise as she clutches at her throat, making low rasping sounds as she tries to speak.

Marcella grabs her stomach and falls to the ground, writhing in agony. Her flesh rips painfully apart, revealing mounds of disgusting, disease-ridden maggots beneath, which burst from her orifices and skin. As the last of Marcella's flesh liquifies, an abnormally large and filthy maggot crawls from the fleshy detritus and a far-away mocking laughter booms through your ears.

With the smallest flick of His finger, Morgfyre sends Marcella flying headlong into the depths of the Astral Plane.
    Marcella marches sternly etherward, the sense of dread thankfully lifting from the surroundings as the air brightens.

You blink.

You say, "Ouch."

*Marcella attempts again to attack Lavinya, despite now being a maggot*

*Marcella attempts yet again.*

You have emoted: Sakaki shakes his head, sighing.

You say, "I shall have Warlord Thalkros attend to this matter when we are done."

*Gotta give her points for determination.  She has been maggoted and silenced and yet she keeps coming back.*

*Ok now this is just getting tiring.*

(Magnagora): Vhaedryn says, "Can we top embarrassing ourselves, Marcella? You are wasting our time, and this is an urgent matter."

Marcella frowns at Morgfyre.

You glare angrily at Marcella.

Utterly compassionless, an emotionless voice says, "We suggest this be your last departure, dear."

(Magnagora): Marcella says, "I will find Your secrets and end You, Morgfyre, by the counsel of as many as have power to aide me."

Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says to Morgfyre, "I apologise, my Lord. How can we assist the Enchantress?"

(Magnagora): Marcella says, "You are a traitor to these people."

(Magnagora): Esca says, "Uh."

(Magnagora): Esca says, "What the Nil."

A voice filled with dark amusement says, "We cannot recall the manner by which the mask may be removed. The secret is lost to Us."

You say, "And Lord Masque has been silent for many a decade now..."

A gibbering voice of pure madness says, "Lavinya, take whom you will of Our fold and the Enchantress', and search the Eternal Ouroboros. The secret may yet be recovered, perhaps..."

-Read on for part 3!-
  • edited December 2015

• edited March 2016
    *insert searching within @Morgfyre's godrealm, before finally finding Athrak again&

Athrak, Seer of Bedlam glances up, bemused. Erratic, coloured lights flicker into being around him like a flurry of chromatic wasps, darting in wildly to obscure him from view. When they fade, no trace of him remains.
    Erratic, coloured lights flicker into existence, whirling about madly before converging upon a single point. A crimson and black morass swells amorphously into being, resolving into Athrak, Seer of Bedlam.

You greet Athrak, Seer of Bedlam with a sincere smile.
    Athrak, Seer of Bedlam murmurs incomprehensibly beneath his breath.

Lavinya inclines her head politely to Athrak, Seer of Bedlam.
    Athrak, Seer of Bedlam twitches convulsively.

Blankly, Athrak, Seer of Bedlam says, "You have discovered the sea, I see."

Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "Sileni today."

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Lavinya's lips.

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "Can I get a recap of what's going on."

Athrak, Seer of Bedlam offers a droll chuckle.

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "The sea?"

You say, "We are looking for something that may help us to remove Lady Enchantress's mask."

Athrak, Seer of Bedlam's eyes widen slightly and the corner of his right eye starts to tic uncontrollably.

Athrak, Seer of Bedlam says, "Much has been sealed in the realm of Legion, for the realm of Legion is akin to the mind of Legion."

The air within a stone archway shimmers briefly, blurring together in a haze of swimming, chromatic colour. Arimisia steps through smoothly, tendrils of oily hue parting about her form and dripping in viscous tendrils from her vestments.

Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "Lord Legion could not rightly recall, but believed we may find the secret."

You greet Arimisia with a sincere smile.

Lavinya inclines her head respectfully to Arimisia and reverently forms the unbroken circle of the Ouroboros with her fingers.

Arimisia gives the world a smart salute.

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says, "So we need to unlock something in the realm. Easy. Let's get on it."

Athrak, Seer of Bedlam says, "To recover that which must be had, one must fight both the present and the past."

You put your hands on your hips and go "Hmmm!"

Lavinya furrows her brow in thought.

You say, "A way to fight past and present..."

Athrak, Seer of Bedlam says, "There are such seals in this very place where we stand, seals that must be broken, memories that must be revealed and put down. Take these memories, return them to me, and I shall see what I may."

Showing that she understands, Lavinya nods her head slowly.

*insert a short search*

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "Found a seal."

Lavinya nods her head emphatically.

Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "We must break it."

Ixion frowns in concentration, his facial expression changing into one akin to longing.

You say, "Where was it?"

Ixion gives a massive seal of white marble the once-over, eyeing it suspiciously.

A massive seal of white marble sunders with a shuddering crack. Thick black slime oozes forth from the revealed aperture, coalescing into an oily black tentacle.
    *insert combat here*

An oily black tentacle has been slain by Miralona.
    An oily black tentacle is cleft soundly in twain. The two pieces roll about as slime pours forth from the wounds, coalescing around each severed half and building up until two hulking sludge beasts lurch forward.
    *insert more combat here*

A bubbling sludge beast has been slain by Ixion.
    A bubbling sludge beast recoils, slumping backward as slime sloughs off of his massive frame. The dark substance surges and twists amid flashes of golden light as a pair of gilded tigers shakes the last detritus free, snarling.
    *after much more hunting and collecting of memories, we return to Athrak*

Athrak, Seer of Bedlam gestures, sending a gilded mote of shivering memory spinning in the air before him in a twisting whirl of light and shadow.

Athrak, Seer of Bedlam says, "More. More must be had, ere this work is complete."
    Athrak, Seer of Bedlam brings his fingers together to reverently form the unbroken circle of the Ouroboros.

*after all the motes have been turned in*

Athrak, Seer of Bedlam guides a gilded mote of shivering memory, floating, into the pulsing mass of light and shadow, whispering sibilantly under his breath. The mass coalesces and shudders, forming into a perfectly spherical orb of swirled gold and ebony.

Athrak, Seer of Bedlam hands an orb of swirled gold and ebony to Ixion, bowing his head reverently.

Athrak, Seer of Bedlam says, "Deliver that unto my Lord with all haste, for it holds the key to the Lady Enchantress' condition."

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "Orb."

You say, "Let us return to the fulcrux."

Ixion nods his head emphatically.
    *a short trip later*

You follow Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade to the Fulcrux of Morgfyre.

Lavinya hums a happy tune.

"Leaving only the enslaved and deranged." sings Miralona, while playing a demonic lyre with an intensely wild passion.

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "Lord, the orb is prepared."

An orb of swirled gold and ebony flashes in Ixion's hands and he gazes into its depths, mesmerised.

Ixion proudly shows off an orb of swirled gold and ebony:
    Perhaps the size of a human fist, this orb is fashioned of light made nearly solid. Its surface is striated with a sheen of shifting, oily colour, though beneath its true nature may be seen: alternating bands of darkest, tenebrous black and shining, aureate gold mingle with one another to form a mesmerising pattern that seems to trick the eye no matter what angle it is viewed from.

A deep and throaty mumbling voice says, "Drop it upon the temple steps. We must have it."

An orb of swirled gold and ebony hovers in the air before spinning madly. Its rotation increases, a low thrumming filling the air, until it bursts in a shower of sparks that hiss out of view, causing numerous, frantic voices to fill the air in hideous whispers.

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "It is done."

The form of Morgfyre, the Legion coalesces, His features twisted in a rictus of pain.

Apprehensively, Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "My Lord?"

With a menacing growl, a guttural voice says, "It is done. We see, We remember."

Morgfyre breathes heavily, suddenly seeming at once worn and ageless, perhaps the first glimpse of this being's true age in aeons.

Droning and monotonous, an insipid voice says, "The Enchantress shall be freed of her own working, ere We may draw close enough."

Motes of churning colours swim in the air, and a throaty feminine voice says, "We do not offer Our congratulations lightly - well done, to all of you."

Morgfyre murmurs softly to Himself.

You have emoted: Sakaki bows deeply.

Lavinya curtseys gracefully before Morgfyre.

Morgfyre, the Legion has bestowed His divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 7 months.

Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "My Lord is benevolent."

Arimisia gives the world a smart salute.

You say, "Thank You, my Lord, for Your gift."

Zarialle curtseys gracefully before Morgfyre.

Vhaedryn bows respectfully to Morgfyre.

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "What exactly was binding Her?"

Miralona curtseys gracefully before Morgfyre.

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says, "A mask."

Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "Her mask, I believe?"

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says, "Of Lord Fain's making."

You say, "Aye."

You say, "Her mask is entrancing and bewitching Her."

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "Well okay, but She's had that mask for so long. What changed?"

You say, "Her memories are trapped in the past."

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "She only recently put it on..."

You say, "It is a VERY long story and now is not really the time."

The model of flawless elegance, a woman's noble voice says, "You would do well to summon Her to Her fulcrux. The presence of this thing...may not be aught to draw Her."

You say, "I will endeavour to do so."

The form of Morgfyre, the Legion dissolves into howling streaks of colour, which disperse into smoky wisps of aetheric ribbons that slowly dissipate.

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says, "To Her fulcrux then."

You say, "Who will accompany me?"

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "Onward to Her fulcrux then aye."

Zarialle begins to follow you.

Placing her right fist over her heart, Nikkakorra murmurs, "Blessings of the Chain."

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade has lost you.

Ixion begins to follow you.

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "Group is with me."

Ixion urges you onwards.

Lavinya nods her head emphatically.

*Onward to @Drocilla's fulcrux!*

(Continued in part 4)
  • edited December 2015

The Fulcrux of Drocilla.
    A comforting feeling of privacy pervades the area. In the far wall of the alcove rests an immense dais of pure black marble, upon which rests a roiling, undulating portal into effulgent emptiness. A large, circular portal of molten gold swells in smooth waves that ripple out from its centre. A whirlwind of black smoke holds an angelic voice captured in a floating box of a prison. A black wolf spider with ruby bat wings scuttles about here, clicking her mandibles together.
    You see a single exit leading through a mysterious portal.

You have emoted: Sakaki steps within the fulcrux, moving with determination to kneel before the master shrine, bowing his head in respect.

You say, "Lady Enchantress! We beseech Your attention!"

Kneeling humbly, Zarialle presses her palms together before her and closes her eyes momentarily as she prays devoutly to Drocilla, the Dread Enchantress.

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says, "Oh Great Enchantress, help a wretch in need. Pretty please."

"Heh heh heh" Ixion chuckles.

A chilling black mist roils through your surroundings, carrying the coppery scent of blood and spices that promises terrors and despair as Drocilla, the Dread Enchantress returns to mortal perception.

Supreme Commander Arimisia D'Cente, The Legion's Black Heart says, "Well that did it."

Vhaedryn nods his head emphatically.

Zarialle kneels onto one knee, demonstrating her humility and respect.

Vhaedryn kneels onto one knee, demonstrating his humility and respect.

Supreme Commander Arimisia D'Cente, The Legion's Black Heart says, "Know who She likes."

The temperature drops rapidly as a whirlwind of ululating shadows manifests, marking the tempestuous arrival of Drocilla, the Dread Enchantress, who steps out of their midst.

Lavinya curtseys gracefully before Drocilla.

"Heh heh heh" Miralona chuckles.

You kneel before Drocilla, swearing your allegiance to Her.

Zarialle kneels before Drocilla, swearing her allegiance to Her.

Coldly, almost impatiently, Drocilla, the Dread Enchantress asks, "Must you bother Me with your petty displays, shards?"

Arimisia gives Drocilla a respectful salute.

Miralona kneels before Drocilla, swearing her allegiance to Her.

Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "We have ought for you from my Lord Legion, my Lady."

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "Only the best displays for our Enchantress."

You say, "We come at Lord Legion's command."

Drocilla pauses in Her tracks at the name and Her cruel eyes scan the antechamber quickly.

Ixion looses a quiet "Hrmm...", tugging gently on his salt and pepper scruff beard as he ponders for answers.

Eyes narrowed, voice laced with steel, Drocilla, the Dread Enchantress says, "Where? Where is He?"

You tell Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion, "You may need to call forth Lord Legion, should we need His assistance."

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "He is not here."

Carried upon a gossamery indigo mist, a sweet, intoxicating fragrance wafts from the iron-wrought censers set throughout the antechamber.

Hidden behind the effulgent mask, Drocilla's eyes scan the surroundings with predatory efficiency.

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says, "He was in His fulcrux, I believe."

You say, "He may choose to visit however, given that it was Him that said to summon Your presence."

Drocilla extends a hand and you hurtles towards Her against you will, half-dragged across the slate floor till you is deposited at Drocilla's feet, throat in Her steel-taloned hand.

You have emoted: Sakaki gasps at the unexpected action.

Effulgent eyes glinting menacingly, Drocilla, the Dread Enchantress says, "Dare you interfere with Our affairs, insignificant being? Who are you to summon Me?"

Zarialle gives a furtive glance to you and a slight shake of her head.

Lavinya looks up into the air for divine inspiration.

The shadows writhing about Drocilla, the Dread Enchantress' form croon their approval, smelling blood to be spilled.

The terrible cacophony of a thousand discordant voices says, "Ours, for the moment."

From one moment to the next, the form of Morgfyre, the Legion appears from nothingness betwixt Drocilla, the Dread Enchantress. He holds a black-swirled orb of golden splendour aloft in His fingers, sending it floating through the air, shimmering with barely-contained visions, toward the Goddess, at once mesmerising and thrumming with power.

You have emoted: Sakaki glances towards Morgfyre as best he can within the Dread Enchantress's grip.

Drocilla drops you with a thud to the floor, lips parted in surprise and shock.

You have emoted: Sakaki gives a gasp for air, but still remains at Drocilla's feet, ever loyal to Her.

The shimmering orb floats towards Drocilla, the Dread Enchantress who can but gaze upon the vision contained within. It flashes with colour: black and red. A murmur ebbs from within and a burst of gold transfixes Her.

The black shadows swathing Drocilla writhe in agony and withdraw to the windows of the antechamber, banished by the light that grows till the illumination take the world away...

Lavinya shades her eyes with one hand.

Ixion turns his helm around backwards before his eye sockets explode.

When the light fades, Drocilla, the Enchantress stands in its midst, lavender mask in hand.

You have emoted: Sakaki smiles as he looks upon Lady Enchantress's true face once more.

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says to Drocilla, "Welcome back, my Lady."

Reverently, you say, "Lady Enchantress..."

Zarialle kneels before Drocilla, swearing her allegiance to Her.

Zarialle stands up and stretches her arms out wide.

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says, "Unfortunately we have no biscuits or tea, but pleasant company should make due."

Morgfyre remains no less stoic, though the tension seems to release from His frame as the light fades.

Drocilla's lavender eyes are fixed upon the mask in Her hands. She traces the crystals with steel-taloned fingertips as if still mesmerized before warmth returns to Her gaze and She looks up to behold Morgfyre.

Ixion ponders the situation.

Arimisia ponders for a moment and says "Hrm..."

Nikkakorra bows her head, pressing a chain-wrapped fist to her heart.

Droning and monotonous, an insipid voice says, "Cast that aside, Drocilla. It brings naught but misery."

Struggling against Herself, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "You know what it contains, You know how I crafted it."

Marquessa Nikkakorra, the Deathfink whispers, "I see now, I should never have asked You about it..."

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper frowns and says, "But at what cost?"

You say, "Please, Lady Enchantress..."

A deep and throaty mumbling voice says, "We do, too well. We know that should you avail yourself of it again, there may be no return."

A tentative, hesitant voice quietly says, "We would not wish such upon you, nor those who have chosen to follow you now."

You say, "Truer words could not have been spoken."

Voice breaking with emotion suddenly, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "You know the price I paid..." Her fingers trace the crystals lovingly, no hoarfrost coating Her skin now that the mask has been dispelled. "The price We all..." and She pauses and turns with resolution towards the marble dais."

Drocilla approaches the marble stair of the shrine in quick steps, mask in Her hands, and climbs them towards the archway.

Drocilla's form vanishes briefly as the smoke of the censers swathes Her form, pulling at Her gown and clinging to Her skin. There She stands again before the archway, its portal a silky blackness that consumes the mask that She chucks angrily into its depths.

You have emoted: Sakaki feels a smile cross his features as the accursed mask is consumed by darkness, relief filling him.

With conviction, Her voice a familiar lilting melody, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "Let it be, I have paid the price too many a time for Him."

Zarialle takes a slow, deep breath and exhales even more slowly in relief.

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Morgfyre's lips.

Lavinya purses her lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as she carefully gathers her thoughts.

Effulgent eyes blazing in the scant light, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "I.. owe you a debt, Legion."

Ixion's ears perk up with a sudden interest.

Nikkakorra creases her brow in a frown.

Arimisia tilts her head and listens intently.

Lavinya suddenly appears more alert.

A sly, sinister and serpentine voice says, "You owe Us nothing, Enchantress. The mortals here are responsible for your liberation."

Golden auroras play across the air in a mysterious show of power as a bold voice says, "We merely...facilitated."

Vhaedryn bows respectfully to Drocilla.

You bow respectfully to Morgfyre.

You say to Morgfyre, "Again, for Your assistance, we are eternally grateful."

A hushed whisper intimately says, "We shall see."

--One more post to go!--
  • Drocilla's eyes travel to Nikkakorra. They exhange a mysterious look before Drocilla looks back to those gathered.

Screaming in agony, a chorus of voices says, "We bid you welcome once more, Enchantress. Tend to your fold - you have been sorely missed."

Quietly, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "Thank you, Morgfyre."

Morgfyre glances at Drocilla inscrutably before His form wavers, dispersing into howling streaks of colour that race out of sight, leaving no trace of Him.

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "Would this be an appropriate time to ask a few questions?"

Marcella shimmers into existence before you.

Cautiously, Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says, "Lady, do You remember any of the past couple of years?"

Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says to Drocilla, "I shan't impose on You any longer. I am glad to know You are...Yourself once more, my Lady."

Lavinya d'Murani curtseys respectfully towards Drocilla

You say to Lavinya, "Thank you again, mother."

Drocilla vanishes abruptly only to reappear next to you, fingers gently tracing the outline of bruises upon your neck. "No," She murmurs, "I will speak to My own."

Aois-Dana Zarialle the Nocturness says to Lavinya, "Thank you."

Miralona inclines her head politely to Lavinya.

Lavinya gives Zarialle a peck on the cheek.

You have emoted: Sakaki blushes as he feels Drocilla's caress.

Lavinya gives you a peck on the cheek.

Drocilla nods curtly towards Lavinya

Lavinya brings her fingers together to reverently form the unbroken circle of the Ouroboros.

Marcella cackles hellishly.

Placing your right fist over your heart, you murmur, "Blessings of the Chain."

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says to Marcella, "You. Out. You have caused us no small amount of misery for wasting our damn time."

Marcella reaches out towards the portal and is suddenly engulfed by eager tendrils of gold that consume the victim in their viscous embrace.

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says to Arimisia, "Shall we disperse Commander?"

Vhaedryn nods and looks smug in his very convincing nature.

Drocilla leans down and breathes lightly against your neck, the bruises fade as if they never existed.

You have emoted: Sakaki shivers in sheer ecstasy as he feels her breath against his skin.

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says to Drocilla, "Glad to see you back to normal. Farewell m'Lady."

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "Take care all."

Miralona thanks Ixion profusely.

Zarialle curtseys gracefully before Ixion.

Priest Vhaedryn d'Vanecu, the Black Keeper says to you, "Hang in there."

Nikkakorra looks nervously at Drocilla

--At this point it was mostly order related stuff, so it is probably a good point to stop.  @Esca can post a separate log if he wishes to detail his own interactions during said time, but I won't take the liberty myself.--
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Someone summarize it omg.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Sakaki said:

Struggling against Herself, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "You know what it contains, You know how I crafted it."

Clearly 50% of Drochan's voice was imbued in the mask.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Someone summarize it omg.
    TL;DR:  We received a vision.  Sakaki, on a hunch, went to seek counsel from @Morgfyre, whom sent @Layinya, Sakaki and others into His godrealm to seek a method to remove @Drocilla's mask or at least restore His memories.  Managed to successfully do so, ended up calling Drocilla back and with Morgfyres help, removed the accursed mask, which Drocilla, after some uncertainty, disposes of, presumably destroying it.
  • Lisaera said:
    This was such a cool event to watch. I had a lot of fun just spectating. @drocilla and @morgfyre are masters of their crafts for sure. 
    Things like yesterday make me particularly happy that I chose to persevere and hang around, rather than actually leaving like I had planned to do a little while back.  I VERY rarely get to participate in events due to my unusual timezone, so this was, in all senses of the phrase, 'something to remember'.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm still a bit confused about the whole thing. Did she make the mask herself? Was it the original mask Fain made for her? What was it actually doing to her? Was the mask a recent thing, or has she had it on this whole time since she first came back?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited December 2015
    Shaddus said:
    I'm still a bit confused about the whole thing. Did she make the mask herself? Was it the original mask Fain made for her? What was it actually doing to her? Was the mask a recent thing, or has she had it on this whole time since she first came back?
    No, She has not always had it on, but She donned it a little while back, which caused Her memories to become trapped in the past and kind of twist Her purpose.  The mask was provided to Her by Fain (or supposedly by Him), under the guise of it to protect Her, but in truth to forge and blind Her (or at least that was Morgfyre's train of thought)
    That sounds like Fain, using her and focusing her powers for his benefit regardless of the cost.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

HE USED ALL OF ELEVEN OF YOU!

Dark Droladriel was fun to watch!

Also, I have always been blown away by the sheer number of variations that Morgfyre has with his voices/says. So cool.

#bringShikariback 

• I loved reading this log, I also loved being in some part of it near its very end with a smol character of mine. I can see why people love Magnagora so much. More magnagora logs, more Morgfyre, more @Drocilla!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    my favourite Morgfyre voice is the woman's voice on the cusp of ecstasy. Hawt.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    A sensual voice on the cusp of ecstasy says, "The Enchantress is in direr straits than perhaps first imagined, if you are the brightest of Her fold."

@Morgfyre made my night with that mini-dig, I died a little inside laughing.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Tremula said:

@Morgfyre made my night with that mini-dig, I died a little inside laughing.
    No one casts shade quite like @Morgfyre. The burn is real (believe me, I knooooow.)

Xenthos said:
    I don't understand how someone can act that way towards one of their organization's Gods.  I just... don't get it.
    IDK myself. I call it the fly wanting to kill the fly swatter RP.

#bringShikariback 

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    And then get elected Warlord.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Sylandra said:
    Xenthos said:
    I don't understand how someone can act that way towards one of their organization's Gods.  I just... don't get it.
    Yeah. There's a fine line between disagreeing with a Divine and going out of your way to annoy the player behind the role. Must be exhausting to be an admin and have to deal with personal RP hate bombs from your own citizens.
    I totally agree with this. While Shaddus and Terentia have tangled a lot in the past, and a majority of that ended up with her killing him, or killing him and then resurrecting him just to kill him again, I tried to keep it from getting too venemous. I know there are plenty of times I've tangled with a god, and hoped and prayed they didn't take it personally.
  • Since I can say this now.

Personal RP hate bombs are that.
    RP hate bombs.
    I'm not going out of my way to annoy the 'player behind the role.'
    I'm going out of my way to annoy the God.
    If Morgfyre wants to shield Lavinya and still consider her his avatar, then I am going to have an issue with a 'loyal Magnagoran' shielding, defending, and empowering someone who did the most harmful thing someone can mechanically do to an organization and not have it reverted by the admin. (The difference between draining the VA power and running off with all of your guild credits, for example.)
    Morgfyre doesn't have to change his mind, but Morgfyre should have to deal with me telling him that if he's going to love on a traitor, then he needs to pick between Magnagora or that traitor. And I'm going to try to convince everyone in the organization that I can that, in order to force a response from the Elder God, we should just start raiding His realm.

And none of that is with the intention of 'annoying the player behind the god.'
    I dunno, continuously attacking His Chosen, in His fulcrux, where He had summoned me (I'm not going to flee after I was summoned, I mean, come on), so much so that you were spamming the mini-event they were trying to run was stupid. You wanted to kill me, awesome. We got the hint. But when you are more focused on your own personal vendetta and allowing it to disrupt a planned event involving several gods and many other players so much so that extreme measures were taken to silence and halt you just so the story could continue. That was plain rude and selfish, and that's where the whole 'annoying the god behind the role' comes into it.

Also you hated Morgfyre long before I ran off with all your precious power. And given the evidence I saw upon your return that you still oocly wish harm on people in Glom, I'm not confidant in your ability to separate RP and OOC hate, I'm sorry.