script for me

So far 500k gold is up for grabs to the first person who scripts me a curing system for the HTML5 system. Curing triggers. Or aliases. Or something to make bashing easy, because right now it's a real pain in the ass.

No, I won't be switching to Mudlet, unless you can magically make it start working for me. Damn thing won't even connect anymore. I prefer HTML5 anyway, regardless, so .. who wants to make a small fortune?

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    (500k is not any kind of fortune. Just as a heads up)
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited December 2015
    Use CURING. It's within range of 500k gold (it's free actually, you get a lesson refund). Curing and FIRSTAID will work well enough for most bashing.

And yeah, 500k is a few hours of dedicated bashing. 

EDIT: It's probably a far more effective use of time to figure out what your computer's malfunction with Mudlet is.
  • Enyalida said:
    And yeah, 500k is a few hours of dedicated bashing. 
    I wanna know where you're bashing, then. >.>

It'd be fairly straight forward to code up a trigger to capture whatever affliction you're hit with and send that to Curing. I'm not sure if the HTML5 client has regular expression support, but if it does, that's something you could easily do up.

You get dramatically less gold if other people bash there also, so overlooked areas are goldmines. Places like Shattered Earth, Glacier Sea, Caverns of the Hyfae, Kryden Valik. It's pretty easy to walk away with 75k+ from like... a half hour spent clearing some of these areas. Enough gold to max out your liquid rift, most of your herb rift, upkeep enchanted robes, enchants, and charges is obtainable with no effort required. If you're not buying aethermanse rooms or market credits, there isn't anything to do but accumulate gold. 
  • Enyalida said:
    Use CURING.
      I have CURING but for some reason, it doesn't work automatically. I have to do FIRSTAID for healing when bashing. It's effective, yes, but it isn't very smooth. If I'm afflicted with sprawled, for instance, I have to delete whatever is in my input box, wait for equilibrium and then STAND. I can't make a trigger to stand up when afflicted when sprawled because I have to have balance and command queuing isn't a thing here r-r'
    Enyalida said:
    It's probably a far more effective use of time to figure out what your computer's malfunction with Mudlet is.
    Yeah, I'm doing that, but I always fall back on HTML5 because I just don't like Mudlet. It's just too complicated. Currently uninstalling it and reinstalling.
    Celina said:
    (500k is not any kind of fortune. Just as a heads up)
    The reward will scale in time as I accumulate more stuff to give people. Dunno if dolls are tradeable. If so, I have a plush doll of Ashtorath, Duke of Inescapable Damnation and a plush doll of the Amethyst Generator that I'm willing to trade. If not, then I'll trade them in for credits and put 20 credits on the table.

Check your CURING STATUS and CURING AUTOHEAL STATUS. Make sure that you have CURING ON and CURING AUTOHEAL ON. Make sure that CURING AUTOHEAL H, M, and E are ON, that CURING AUTOHEAL VIALS are ON, and that CURING AUTOHEAL H, M, and E have percentages set.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Unfortunately, trading in dolls will give you sticky dingbats, which you cannot trade, and you can only trade dolls for other dolls.

• Lavinya said:
    Unfortunately, trading in dolls will give you sticky dingbats, which you cannot trade, and you can only trade dolls for other dolls.
      Ahh, thank you for letting me know. I guess we're back down to 500k now.

Also -- I fixed my Mudlet issue. There was something in one of my old Achaea profiles that was causing it to glitch, I guess, so I deleted it. Runs fine now. Looking into Vadi's m&m and fancy gui script.

Still looking for HTML5 scripts, though c:

• Now offering 25 credits.

• Honestly, no amount of money would be enough for me to go through the horror of coding a complete curing system for the html5 client. My advice is to influence until you can use a different client. Mine bogs down slightly already, and I don't even have a quarter of what a proper curing system would entail.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • Learn to love Mudlet or MUSHclient.

They are good, they aren't that hard to figure out, and they will show you the world.

Shining, shimmering, splendid.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Ciaran said:
    Learn to love Mudlet or MUSHclient.

They are good, they aren't that hard to figure out, and they will show you the world.

I'm trying :c I really am. But as someone who's played on the HTML5 client for most of her Lusty obsession, it's really hard.

Maybe I ought to change gears? 25 credits to whoever makes me a Mudlet GUI similar to that of the HTML5's? I have the Lusternia Fancy GUI but it's horribly outdated and doesn't look like the current HTML5 GUI.

Would that be more feasible? I mean, I think that maybe if I had a HTML5-esque GUI for Mudlet, I'd be able to forget I was even on Mudlet at all.

• What even is that GUI
  • That's back in the day Nexus Lusternia -.-

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    You know, I've been meaning to plop out another UI based on the look of the webclient, to try and make the transition easier for folks.  Maybe I should start doing that.
  • Chirbo said:
      I tried it. Liked it. Then I didn't :c Some things stopped working and I just .. got frustrated. Is there still support for it?

Tarkenton said:
    You know, I've been meaning to plop out another UI based on the look of the webclient, to try and make the transition easier for folks.  Maybe I should start doing that.
    Yesss pleaaase.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Things stopping working is annoying, especially since I use it day in, day out.  Same version that's pushed out up here.  What stopped working, if I may ask?
  • Yarou said:
    Ciaran said:
    Learn to love Mudlet or MUSHclient.

I'm trying :c I really am. But as someone who's played on the HTML5 client for most of her Lusty obsession, it's really hard.

Maybe I ought to change gears? 25 credits to whoever makes me a Mudlet GUI similar to that of the HTML5's? I have the Lusternia Fancy GUI but it's horribly outdated and doesn't look like the current HTML5 GUI.

Would that be more feasible? I mean, I think that maybe if I had a HTML5-esque GUI for Mudlet, I'd be able to forget I was even on Mudlet at all.

@Vadi made exactly this, a long time ago. http://www.lusternia.com/node/28106. I think that link's probably broken by now, but maybe he still has it lying around somewhere?

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."