XP boosting methods

What are all the ways to boost XP gain in Lusternia, and by what amount do they do so? All of my information is years out of date :(

The methods I'm pretty sure about are:
  • Harmony blessing (10%)
  • Bloodrage (5%?)
  • Golden Lips (50%)
What else is there?

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Kissable Golden Lips are double exp for 24 hours. (100%)

Goldentonic is double exp for 1 hour. (100%)

Consuming ikons can give you different amounts of exp (from influencing only) for different amounts of time depending on their rarity.
  • Chakraja said:
    Kissable Golden Lips are double exp for 24 hours. (100%)

Goldentonic is double exp for 1 hour. (100%)

Consuming ikons can give you different amounts of exp (from influencing only) for different amounts of time depending on their rarity.
    Is that 24 hours of online time, or 24 hours in general?
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    edited December 2015
    All of them count down on online time, unlike blessings.

Here's a relevant thread!

Chade said:
    Basically, not counting achievements these are the maximum XP buffs you can stack:

Silver Cookie + 10%
    Membership + 25%
    Lips +100% - Can only have one active at one time.
    Goldentonic +100%
    Harmony + 10% (guess)
    Autumn + 10% (guess)
    Bloodrage + 10% (guess)

If you're influencing:

Legendary Ikon + 200%

So assuming you can't Autumn or Bloodrage. Best you can manage without achievements is:

Bashing: + 245% Boost
    Influencing: + 445% Boost

Achievements you can stack as many as you like. Since I already had a bunch of kills and was offline on the day achievements were released. When I logged in and killed one thing I instantly got a massive buff. I stacked achievements massively for the run from 95-100.

For experience gain nothing comes close to a large scale 15+ person astral bash. You're going to gain more exp rocking a +245% bonus on an ur'Bash than you ever would solo influencing with a + 445% boost.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    That list is missing moon harvest, though I'm not sure how strong it is. 
  • Note that silver cookies now stack up to 100% as well. Timer on cookies is general time, not online time.
  • edited December 2015
    ooh. What are these cookies??

Edit: also, is there any way to check how much time is left on these buffs?
  • Krackenor said:
    ooh. What are these cookies??

Edit: also, is there any way to check how much time is left on these buffs?
    You get cookies from the critters you catch in ur'traps. Silver cookies come from "mystical" traps, the ones you use in valleys. Cookies themselves aren't artifacts, so you can rift and store them for whenever, or freely give them to whoever you want.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."