Most Embarassing Moments

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    We all edit our logs to show you never typo, Dro. <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    So, I was standing at the pool and wanted to see what the PROWL emote did. I was an aslaran, so I figured it would be something primal and hunterish, and aimed it at random guy. Four or five IG years later the two got engaged, and a bit over a year RL later, they got hitched, and that's the story of how I met my second character's first husband.
  • That makes me want to hear more stories about how characters ended up together.
  • Lillie and I exploded at a node from hallifax's epic quest together and that's how we met.
  • Havastus met his (now ex) wife while influencing Monks in Tosha. They were competing to see who could influence the most.

Then she went and got graduated IRL and hasn't been back since... ;_;

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Everiine was flying in the mountains, hit high winds, crashed into the mountains, got a concussion and broke a lot of limbs. I panicked and portaled to the Ring of Portals. There was a dracnari Serenguard named Solarus, who healed him all up. And that's how Ev met his first love.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Shaddus proposed to his first wife (Pectus) with a cheese platter.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Oh God, I was one of the people that led to PORTALS curing afflictions. I didn't have a pipe or any curatives, and was hunting in Mag's collegium area on an alt. I got hit with something or other, was paralyzed, and fell asleep at the same time. So I ended up prone, paralysed, and had stupidity or asthma or something, and I PORTALS because I don't wanna die. Only now nobody can reach me to give me the curatives I need to get out of this mess. I think eventually someone either sent it in a letter, or sent it by offering the pipe+curative and having an admin drop it in my hands.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Coining that term is my greatest regret.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I haven't done anything terrible yet, but lighting up everyone's deathsight at least twice a day is pretty special!
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Yes, Padawan, come to the dark side.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • @Shonjir i drew an Ambassadog 'pinup' picture for the artsinals with a forum quote from @Daraius himself

i'm not so sure he regrets it! :P
    is dead like the dodo
    Hey @Xeria remember that time you asked me if I wear underwear irl?
    I used to make cakes.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    tmi
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Daraius said:
    Hey @Xeria remember that time you asked me if I wear underwear irl?
    Go on...
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited January 2016
    @Daraius i did not! i was suggesting that Daraius the CHARACTER wear boxers to preserve his modesty! that was simply a typo and poor writing.

context: tattooing session.
    is dead like the dodo
  • P.s sweet mercy, you are never going to let me live this down are you?

@Daraius :S
    is dead like the dodo
  • Tremula said:
    We all edit our logs to show you never typo, Dro. <3
    This is true.

• I forgot to enter the Chaos Hamster hunt so all of my cute hamsters were for naught ;=;

• This one time, I took a protege. And I saw them and their buddy banging on Prime.
    Xeria said:
    @Daraius i did not! i was suggesting that Daraius the CHARACTER wear boxers to preserve his modesty! that was simply a typo and poor writing.

context: tattooing session.
    It's just that there was no segue from observing that Daraius doesn't wear underwear to asking me how much of the player reflected in the character. I just found it highly amusing. ;))
    I used to make cakes.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I'm e-married to Daraius and even I didn't know he doesn't wear underwear. #TheMoreYouKnow?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    @Sylandra, it looks like Xeria is hitting on yo man.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • (oh hells no, it's going to devolved into a RuRu Paul queen fight yes?)

is dead like the dodo
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I've determined that Luce does not know how to flirt. At all.
    Logs plz.
    I used to make cakes.