Histories of Lusternia

Not sure if anyone has posted about this before, but I was thinking as we have the Histories in audio form now, would it ever be possible that they would come in a RL book form? Because I know I would buy it!

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Are the histories still up? I thought the last time I tried to listen to them they weren't around.
  • Anita said:
    Not sure if anyone has posted about this before, but I was thinking as we have the Histories in audio form now, would it ever be possible that they would come in a RL book form? Because I know I would buy it!
    Salome is doing a redo of them with different people reading the books. But definitely we need to ask @Estarra, if we can have them in book form. I would buy them too. As well as any illustrations, calendars, shirts and other things about Lusternia!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I know there was a run of a few select items a while back. I suppose the willingness to try selling more would depend on how willing we were to buy them the first time.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • NochtNocht Glomdoring
    edited February 2016
    Tarkenton said:
    Are the histories still up? I thought the last time I tried to listen to them they weren't around.

There should be an option at the top of each page to listen to audio on each history up through the Elder Wars!
  • I would love to buy an actual book version of the histories here, Estarra and Co. definitely put a lot of work into the lore here.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• A related question: do the histories exist in pdf or ebook form?