Iron Coin Spins

CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
edited March 2016 in Common Grounds
I bought 10.

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with 25 
aethergoop.
The throaty voice of Tzaraziko whispers in your ear, "Keep spinning, Celina, and I'll give you a 
special reward!

Your iron coin vanishes in a puff of multicoloured smoke, followed by a booming gong.
The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with a Rune of 
the Summer Bane.
The throaty voice of Tzaraziko whispers in your ear, "Keep spinning, Celina, and I'll give you a 
special reward!

Your iron coin vanishes in a puff of multicoloured smoke, followed by a booming gong.
The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with 28 
aethergoop.
special reward!

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with 27 credits.
special reward!

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with 25 credits.
special reward!

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with 3 master 
sketch seals.
special reward!

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with 25 
aethergoop.
special reward!

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with 27 
aethergoop.
special reward!

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with 2 master 
sketch seals.
special reward!

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with a Superior 

Rune of Fitness.

special reward!

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Thanks.

Hrm, the lower end of the range appears to be master sketch seals (2-3 of them) which trades in for 10 bound credits each. Otherwise, it'd be 25 free credits or goop. Goop is nice for some of the limited edition artifacts on that list, I guess, and comes up pretty often. Is it worth $9 each spin, alongside the chance for a lucky artie? Hrmmm.....

• WHERE ARE ALL THE CRIT BLESSINGS
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Chirbo said:
    WHERE ARE ALL THE CRIT BLESSINGS
    Iron coins do not provide them.
  • this is so great
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    So far it's worth it if you want goop. Maybe not if you don't.

• edited March 2016
    Five Coins:

As you carefully unwrap an iron crate containing five coins, the ancient package releases a cloud of 
    stale air just before it crumbles to dust. As the dust blows away, you find yourself holding five 
    Iron Czigany Coins.
    Looking deeper into an iron crate containing five coins, you are delighted to discover a package 
    containing five damage enhancement curios.

You grasp the edge of the Wheel of Tzaraziko before giving it a heavy push, sending it spinning. 
    Slow at first, the wheel begins to spin faster and faster, the air about it warping in a wild array 
    of colours as it becomes impossible to watch.

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with a plush doll 
    of a mischievous imp.

You grasp the edge of the Wheel of Tzaraziko before giving it a heavy push, sending it spinning. 
    Slow at first, the wheel begins to spin faster and faster, the air about it warping in a wild array 

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with 28 credits.

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with 29 
    aethergoop.

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with a package 
    containing twenty-five travel curios.

Edit: Somehow left off my fifth spin, which was twenty-something credits.

• Meh, the chances of curios and dolls make it fairly =/

The dolls are worth like, 10 dingbats only, and curio pieces are worth nothing, pretty much.

• Dolls make me not want to buy this at all
  • Lerad said:
    Meh, the chances of curios and dolls make it fairly =/

The dolls are worth like, 10 dingbats only, and curio pieces are worth nothing, pretty much.
    You can trade in packages (expect travel as they don't have a credit value).
  • I... didn't know that.

God damn, all those free credits I unwrapped into useless pieces. T_T

• edited March 2016
    Some you can, some you can't. It is incredibly annoying when you try and trade-in a package and you are not able to as instead of being a usual package for some reason the certain package has no trade-in value.

Just spun ten times, my results are as follows:
    29 dingbats
    26 aethergoop
    great rune of paranoia (100 credits)
    28 aethergoop
    28 aethergoop
    29 aethergoop
    candy
    lesser rune of fire resistance (75 credits)
    26 dingbats
    27 aethergoop

Decent considering I wanted aethergoop, total being roughly 901 credits for $80.

• The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding 
    you with a Marionette Crate.

This crate is crafted from glass sheets, through which can be seen 15 Czigany 
    coins and 15 marionette curio pieces, glittering like gold. The crate is wrapped 
    in purple foil and tied with a green bow stamped with the seal of the Puppet 
    Master. Attached to the bow is a small card with the words "Unwrap to Open" 
    printed in flowing script.

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding 
    you with a Red Heart Cask.

This cask is crafted from glass wherein can be seen 3 Czigany coins and 3 red 
    heart curio pieces, twinkling enticingly. The cask is wrapped in pink foil and 
    tied with a lovely red velvet bow. Attached to the bow is a large card with the 
    words "Unwrap to Open" printed in pink script.

you with One Solstice Coal.

you with 5 doses of zimoru reagent.

you with 27 aethergoop.

you with the Gnomish Fizgigo Sparkatron 9000.

you with 27 credits.

you with 25 dingbats.

you with 28 credits.

you with 27 credits.

Anyone have any information on that marionette curio or the red heart? :-/

Zarialle's first dance:
    Trader Bob leads Zarialle through the dancers to the dance floor and brings her all the way to its heart.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    marionettes are puppets that you can make emote and stuff. Red heart are the candy box curios.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    The marionettes are also basically ecology pets that don't give passive benefits - you can use them to scout around. 
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I did a bunch, for science. Here are the results.

- 2 Solstice Coals (actually receive 1 peppermint and 1 coal)
    - 29 aethergoop
    - a Great Rune of Enchantment
    - 26 aethergoop
    - kissable golden lips
    - 27 credits
    - 2 Solstice Coals (actually receive 1 peppermint and 1 coal)
    - 1 Solstice Candy
    - 26 dingbats
    - a pack of ten ikons
    - 30 dingbats
    - 1 Solstice Candy
    - package of 5 posh hair curios
    - 1 Solstice Candy
    - a fesix bandolier
    - 25 aethergoop
    - 28 aethergoop
    - 25 credits
    - 7 doses of zimoru
    - 26 credits
    - Lesser Rune of Asphyxiation Enhancement
    - 1 Solstice Candy
    - 30 aethergoop
    - a pack of ten ikons
    - 2 Solstice Coals (actually received 2 coals!)
    ** 50 credit spin reward activated with that last spin **
    - 5 aethergoop
    - a Lesser Rune of the Mind
    - 17 aethergoop
    - 29 dingbats
    - 28 dingbats
    - a pair of aviator's goggles
    - a pack of ten ikons
    - 5 doses of wackodoru

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    what is Solstice Candy?

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Synkarin said:
    what is Solstice Candy?

It's the peppermints.
  • Enyalida said:
    The marionettes are also basically ecology pets that don't give passive benefits - you can use them to scout around. 
    Scout?
    Zarialle's first dance:
    Trader Bob leads Zarialle through the dancers to the dance floor and brings her all the way to its heart.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Zarialle said:
    Enyalida said:
    Scout?

Don't mind Enyalida. Marionettes are curios you can use to rp/emote/whatever, like puppets. You can also listen through them.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    The 50 credit reward spin, what is that? 50 credits for spinning a certain amount?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Shaddus said:
    Zarialle said:
    Enyalida said:
    Scout?

Don't mind Enyalida. Marionettes are curios you can use to rp/emote/whatever, like puppets. You can also listen through them.

Uh what? The marionettes are curios that you drop, and then can command to move around at range, see into their room at range, listen through them, and emote. This is a roleplaying thing... and it can be used to scout to rooms you might not otherwise be able to safely reach. The marionette can't be killed, and hitting it just makes it go back to you. It's real easy to make a script that makes it path instantly using the mudlet mapper.
    Yes, I'm sure they can be used for that. Has that been a major issue in the 'Wilde, squads of degenerate puppets roaming the forest and spying?
  • Holy, Vivet. That's alot of coals you got.

-drool-

• Whatever did you do to get on Ironbeard's naughty-list Vivet?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Shaddus said:
    The 50 credit reward spin, what is that? 50 credits for spinning a certain amount?
    Yeah, that's what you get for spinning enough. At 20 spins, Tzaraziko starts saying you're really close, then it procs on #25.

Shaddus said:
    Yes, I'm sure they can be used for that. Has that been a major issue in the 'Wilde, squads of degenerate puppets roaming the forest and spying?

And the coal is just a total fluke, guys. Even weirder that I basically ended up with nearly the same amount of peppermint!
  • What is a 'cerulean-banded pin'?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Think that's one of those hat pins that unlocks racial emotes for race hat-wearers.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited March 2016
    Found it.

aethergoop info 231
    ****************************AETHERGOOP ITEM 231****************************

Short Description: a cerulean-banded pin
    Dropped Description: A cerulean-banded pin has been tossed on the ground here.
    Extended Description: The pin is a small silver rod with a golden ball at the end, which is wrapped 
    in a cerulean band. Inscribed on a plate underneath the golden ball are mugwumpi runes. The pin 
    twinkles with an inner power.

Artifact Ability:
    Allows use of all muguwmpi racial emotes.

Can Transform: a cerulean-banded pin
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    For future reference, pretty much any artifact details can be found very quickly using HELP.

For pins, HELP CERULEAN will show you the name of the file that it's in, then you can read the file itself to get the information you want.
  • edited March 2016
    HELP CERULEAN shows the race hats, which give an illusion of being of one race. The pin descriptions are only available in AETHERGOOP LIST. They allow the use race emotes, which is slightly different.

But yes, HELP file searches will do an excellent job for anything else that is not formed of goop.