Nature Seal challenge clues

edited January 2013 in Q&A
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had the Nature Seal clues from 2012 (or 2011)?

I scoured the oldforums for them, but it seems all I could find was someone asking for the clues to be put up -- not the clues themselves ( and oh, now it seems I can't even search the oldforums ;_; )

If any of you log-hoarders have them, I would be very appreciative! Nature Seal was 21 January 2012 -- not sure of the date for 2011.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Sorry, I do not; I was rather hoping someone else would, but it's looking a bit scarce.  :(
  • If someone can get me the exact date for the 2011 challenge, I can probably get it. I thought I was around for the 2012 challenge, but I guess I wasn't.
  • edited January 2013

@ssaliss

Seal of Nature

Date: January 21, 2012
    Time: 8:30 p.m. PST
    Event: Who knows the geography of Lusternia best? This challenge consists of a scavenger hunt to find out the answer. The winner will receive the Seal of Nature.

Edit: Oh dang, I'm sorry, Ssaliss. I read your post wrongly.

Edit: The announce post for 2011 nature was 1/22/2011 at 2:08, and the announce posts for justice was 1/16/2011 at 0:49. So it's likely in between those two. I can't narrow it down, as the page for 2011's ascension appears to have been updated while it was progressing, and they removed the dates when they were done with that particular event.

• Ssaliss, once again, proves to be amazing. <3