Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Since that other thread is nearly three years old, and we just finished Ascension, we might as well start a brand new Raves thread! Have fun, folks! :D

Comments

• Congrats to @Celina, because apparently being a TA is super cool.
  • Now the real question, are you going to have to change your Forums name?
  • With the help of @Yvonari I got the Flame of dae'Seren just before Ascension. So yay!
  • Niico said:
    Now the real question, are you going to have to change your Forums name?
    Pretty much all the other TA's have had to, so likely yes.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Congrats, @Celina!

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Since the Ascension was so short, I can go back and have 2 more hours of sleep. yay Asia time and events that happen at 3am.
    See you in Sapience.
  • I would have liked a bit more action, but nevertheless congratulations to @Celina.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
    Sylandra said:
    Congrats @Celina! Cyndarin/Synkarin power couple activate.

And I'll second what Shedrin said about @Falmiis. Hallifax doesn't have the sharpest or pointiest stick in the shed, but thanks to Falmiis we've had great participation in each event. I'm dreadful at most (all?) Seal challenges, but I know I felt inspired watching him push against all the odds. Best great-great grandson is best. :x

Anyway I'm crawling back into my grading hole. More oiled dwarves next year please!
    How can you ditch @Lothringen? Menage-a-trois is totally doable!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Feels good to see this:

Currently, there is 1 Commune Member on this Plane and 16 on other Planes.

#bringShikariback 

• Blew my life savings of 2mil gold on manse rooms and started building a manse. Because I have literally no creativity, modelling it after a certain Home from a certain game. 

I think I'll actually have fun converting the scenery from it into fitting room descriptions.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Lehki said:
    Blew my life savings of 2mil gold on manse rooms and started building a manse. Because I have literally no creativity, modelling it after a certain Home from a certain game. 

I think I'll actually have fun converting the scenery from it into fitting room descriptions.
    I modelled my manse (this time) off of a location from a game I was playing at the time. Use whatever inspiration works!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Raves for @Niico, I had fun
  • @Lehki I was about to give up and then I got that taunt. I love it when you guys turn it into a game for me, thanks for being a good sport. <3
  • Raves for @Alik who is a truly awesome dude. 
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • Raves to @Salome she's knows why. 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Sylvanas said:
    Raves for @Alik who is a truly awesome dude. 
    You're a good learner! Even at 3am.
  • You grasp the edge of the Wheel of Tzaraziko before giving it a heavy push, sending it spinning. Slow at first, the wheel begins to spin faster and faster, the air about it warping in a wild array of colours as it becomes impossible to watch. 

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with a plush doll of Gwyllgi, the Dog of Darkness.

Woot! I got a complete set of Avatars of Night! 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Whoever was possessing Latifa and Jinlu tonight are absolute gems. Bonus love for @Nahid and @Othero for teatime.
    Discord: Gal#1391
  • "Big shout-out to @Dahlla, @Ilthilior and @Sahmiam for talks tonight. They ended up being really productive stuff.
  • Gavriel said:
    Whoever was possessing Latifa and Jinlu tonight are absolute gems. Bonus love for @Nahid and @Othero for teatime.

You and @Othero are two of my favourite people! :x 
  • More raves for Mag combatants who have stepped up to the plate to help me.