Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• edited February 2019
    -
  • edited January 2017
    @Irillia I logged the entire thing after you and several other people had to qq, so please let me know if it would be helpful to you to have the (cleaned up) logs!
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • I'm glad I got to make the tail end of the ball! Thanks to the ornery dwarves for creating a distraction and giving me time to actually show up. Haikus are our lives now. 
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Back over 100 million essence, and this time I don't have anything to spend it on.

Time to make like a lemming in combat!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited January 2017
    edit: whoops, wrong thread.

edit 2: Raves to Hallifax for being flexible with the Ball and then that pesky insurrection. I loved the response <3

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Ileein said:
    I'm glad I got to make the tail end of the ball! Thanks to the ornery dwarves for creating a distraction and giving me time to actually show up. Haikus are our lives now. 
    Haiku based interest. A quiet musician grows. Gifted name and tea.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited January 2017
    Staaaahp

eta: I hope we haven't seen the last of Rhiess.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Me too, he's cute :p
  • Luce said:
    Me too, he's cute :p
    Did you get his Description?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

I'm sure I can find it in my buffer when I get home, but I do remember he had blue feathers. 
    I used to make cakes.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Daraius said:
    he had blue feathers. 
    Don't they all :|
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Well maybe. He was just one of a handful of generic mobs that I asked to introduce himself, hoping he could become our Adasser.
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    Well maybe. He was just one of a handful of generic mobs that I asked to introduce himself, hoping he could become our Adasser.
    "[O]ur Adasser"? Giving a name to a random mob does not an Adasser make. ;)
    A boy can hope
    I used to make cakes.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    It was as much his wit and demeanor as his (admittedly generic) physical description. 
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I'd give mine to have it be Shevat :wink:
  • @Remmiel <3 and @Tristanna. Mad props. :)

Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    I'd give my first born grandpup if his full name can be Rhiess Featherspoon.
    Did you just agree to sacrifice Maligorn on the altar of arpee?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • @Vatul is cool and inspired me to play around with my piano. Interactions with her has inspired this. It would be better but I'm super tired from fighting my medicine to at least put something mediocre together. 
    The playa you love to hate
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Great absolve fight, thanks to all involved.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TFW Weiwae says you remind him of Tae
  • I get really happy about the coming beauty seal, especially, and I can't wait to see the shiny items people come up with.
    Prepare your climbing boots, the walls of text are near
  • I got to have a mini chat with Brennan earlier,  thanks whoever was controlling him. Hope the stuff goes well!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Thanks for the admin interaction tonight. Was fun, but Talan was there first, so bowing out (real reason incredibly behind on paperwork).
  • What? A CL election in an IRE, with no llamadrama, second-abuse-ballot-stuffing, Skype-summoning, Godmin intervention, or rageposts? I mean, it was more peaceful than any RL election/referendum that's taken place in the last 18 months.

gj, @Estarra - you've got something good going on. I could get used to things around these parts.