Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Oh my gosh haha, my RP is so weak :D and my grammar is all over the place but thank you so much <3
    <3
    Versalean said:
    @Didi - I want to marry your RP and have its kids <3
    Keep doing what you do.
    (The Shadow Kindred): Dylara says, "Didi is pretty awesome, glad someone stole her."

• Czixi :heart:

(I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Didi said:
    I have to compliment Lusternia as a whole for how good you are with novices, the newbie experience here was one of my best ones I have had across any MUD. Besides the people who asked me for lap dances, that wasn't so good.
    QFT.

I have never received such a warm welcome as I did in Lusty - Mockers was a close second. As for the predatory snugglers... Ya'll need to wind it back.
  • DO YOU WANT TO GIMME A LAP DANCE? OH YOU'RE LESBIAN? IT'S OKAY I CAN GENDER BEND! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE THINGS TO DO?

o...o
    <3
    Versalean said:
    @Didi - I want to marry your RP and have its kids <3
    Keep doing what you do.
    (The Shadow Kindred): Dylara says, "Didi is pretty awesome, glad someone stole her."

• A rave for active Divine, although sometimes I have to wonder if certain Divine* assign tasks just to make things more complicated than they already are. 

*By which I definitely do not mean @Isune. No, not at all.

<3 Isune.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    New blood. The engaging-and-wanting-to-be-engaged type. <3

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Thanks to the South for being extra feisty today.

And of course the North for being schmexy cosmic justice warriors.  @Yarith @Falmiis @Gero
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Huge raves to @Gero, @Falmiis, @anyone else I'm not aware of that helped me with the epic. Thank you so much <3<3
    Also you got some mastermind skills Fal.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • @Xypher and that spiffy area in Gaudiguch, if Glomdoring didn't have my hooked, I might switch over. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I got to have my first "I'm Chairman and I get to make decisions." moment today. Which is nice since it came on the heels of my "I'm Chairman and here, kitty kitty kitty." period beforehand :P

Oh, and being put on the spot with less than 0 warning, but that might be what I get for accidentally leaving my connection active Wednesday night/Thursday.
  • Getting a new Divine is so great. I haven't felt so excited for what comes next for a while now!

• @Jadice . Who know that staying up later than I planned would yield such interesting things.
  • edited February 2017
    Special thanks to @Tylwyth and @Veyils for talking to us about spaceships, and to my motley crew of misfits for willingly flying off to their inevitable deaths with me at the hands of space monsters.
  • I've been trying to catch a revolt for a long while, so it was great that one happened when I was still awake. I was worried that there was no one in Magnagora to help out and was frantically hoping more people woke up to assist in the revolt in Shanthmark.

And then Thalkros appeared. What an angel!
  • Alisa said:
    I've been trying to catch a revolt for a long while, so it was great that one happened when I was still awake. I was worried that there was no one in Magnagora to help out and was frantically hoping more people woke up to assist in the revolt in Shanthmark.

And then Thalkros appeared. What an angel!
    Somehow I've missed every single revolt that's happened since I created Tamsin. It's quite impressive. Yesterday, it was because I had just left for a dentist appointment!
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Xeii said:
    o New skill in Arts - Masterpiece. Allows for painting of custom 
    paintings. REPORT 1490 
    <3<3

Fraesic, proceed with the teaching.
    Just for info's sake, Masterpiece is between Miniatures and Destroy in Arts, meaning it requires at least Mythical +0%, not sure of the exact point beyond that though.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?