Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

1636465666769»

Comments

• SthaiSthai Member Posts: 29 Capable
    Here's some sweet sweet weddings!
    Chief Mag PR officer
  • ShaddusShaddus Outside your window.Member Posts: 6,925 Transcendent
    Funny story:  one of those marriages actually happened during the other.
  • TylwythTylwyth Member Posts: 1,294 Fabled
    Maligorn said:
    This is a bit late, but I really want to share a huge rave for @Ianir . He's prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I really do appreciate it, and I'd bet everyone else does too.
    Yes, we do!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TylwythTylwyth Member Posts: 1,294 Fabled

"You pet a golden retriever ingratiatingly.

A golden retriever inches bashfully over to you and nuzzles you tenderly."

Also raves to Squire Zendaxious, his owner, that really made my day.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SteingrimSteingrim Member Posts: 782 Fabled
    Lavinya said:
    I'm free. I am so overwhelmingly happy about this. Freeeeeeeedom. It wouldn't have happened without @Ellowyn being the most amazing person there ever was, working like a sneaky sneak to gather support and references and well, there's a reason I love this girl. <3

Huge thanks to everyone who stood up for Lavy and wrote on her behalf - I was clueless to the whole thing and it was such a lovely surprise to not only have my stupid debt cleared, but also to find out there were people actively recommending me and working to see my penalties lessened and recognising how hard I was working. So very thankful to all of you. 

So when does Gaudiguch get the power you could owe us?

Eyes peering skywards as he thinks, Ironbeard the Magnanimous says to Sksez, "Welll, on my gooD lis *hic* t, we have....Stei *hic* ng *hic* rim.U..Xypherv....Luu *hic* hghaigh *hic* hhe....Breandryn....."
  • OrdassaOrdassa Member Posts: 30 Apprentice
    edited February 19
    Message #154 sent by (system) (received: 2017/02/18 00:19:18)
      @Isune ; the Aesthete has bestowed Her divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 3 months.

[Ive been inactive for a few months. stop submitting beforethen with a long design queue.]

Thank you! (but why?)

• SylandraSylandra Meta-Landra Member Posts: 3,293 Transcendent
    Did you offer anything recently? You might be getting a favour for that.
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
  • TremulaTremula I just really like Chocobos Member Posts: 2,135 Transcendent
    Every time @Drocilla gives me a favour for offering I get a tiny little heart-attack because I immediately go, "Oh no, this is it. This is the big one. I'm about to get stomped back to Newton because I haven't finished my thing yet." Then someone (usually Rideta/Vatul) lets me know that the offerings got reset and I can breathe a little easier.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • TamsinTamsin Member Posts: 61 Capable
    Ordassa said:
      @Isune ; the Aesthete has bestowed Her divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 3 months.

[Ive been inactive for a few months. stop submitting beforethen with a long design queue.]

Thank you! (but why?)

She cleared her logs for the first time in a very long time and gave out a bunch of favours to offerers.
  • OrdassaOrdassa Member Posts: 30 Apprentice
    edited February 19
    Tamsin said:
    Ordassa said:

Thank you! (but why?)

She cleared her logs for the first time in a very long time and gave out a bunch of favours to offerers.

Sylandra said:
    Did you offer anything recently? You might be getting a favour for that.

oh! thanks! not recently. back when i hunted. shrine at nexus, handy corpse disposal.
  • BreandrynBreandryn Member Posts: 1,048 Transcendent
    Hehe I even got one from her for offerings I did back when I was in Serenwilde.
  • SylvanasSylvanas Member Posts: 233 Expert
    Family    : Kalas (spouse Mephasor)  

I'm sorry, I know a lot of people missed it! I plan on having a celebration party/exchanging of rings later on. We (and by that I mean I) just got super impatient and I wanted to get the "paperwork" over with.

Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • BreandrynBreandryn Member Posts: 1,048 Transcendent
    Gaudiguch, keep being awesome. @Talan, thanks for arranging this fun rap battle. Definitely a hilariously fun way to classflex!
  • DanquikDanquik Member Posts: 74 Adept
    I spent more time on rhymezone than I care to admit for that.
  • OrventaOrventa Member Posts: 221 Master
    edited February 20
    Senpai noticed me! o:)

Hoaracle, the Oak Whacher has bestowed His divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 3 months.

Wand: English Oak, Dragon Heartstring, 14 1/4", Surprisingly Swishy
    Patronus: Occamy

• DylaraDylara Member Posts: 1,102 Transcendent
    The nexus headdress is amazing. Why did I not get this sooner.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Member Posts: 3,173 Transcendent
    Dylara said:
    The nexus headdress is amazing. Why did I not get this sooner.
    It's the only way I managed to repay even half of my debt.

• AyisdraAyisdra Member Posts: 859 Fabled
    Selenity said:
    I have just discovered (literally, just discovered) that I can handle Lusternia if the text isn't scrolling quickly, that's a rave. Also rave for Everiine teaching me about m&mf. Now if I only remembered what half of these artifacts I had did...
    Its good to see you again!
  • SelenitySelenity Member Posts: 630 Mythical
    Ayisdra said:
    Selenity said:
    I have just discovered (literally, just discovered) that I can handle Lusternia if the text isn't scrolling quickly, that's a rave. Also rave for Everiine teaching me about m&mf. Now if I only remembered what half of these artifacts I had did...
    Its good to see you again!
    Thanks! I'm aiming to be around maybe an hour every other day or so. I actually have a job now (yay RL rave stuff), if you - or anyone else, for that matter - wants to hit me up for conversation in game, out of game, you were all free to before, and that offer still stands. Just remember I will be a little slow and I might have sentences that make no sense / are missing pieces / are jarbled. Also remember I don't remember a lot of the Lusternia commands, so if you are poking me in game for RP for the next week or so, expect me to be beyond sucky.

All in all, happy to be back. Hope life's been treating you well, Ayi!
  • EllowynEllowyn Member Posts: 332 Virtuoso
    I can't even express how much I love @Lavinya.  Thank you for the gift!