Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I got one more kill than the times I was killed. I hate to brag but, I'm kinda a badass now. 

Very disappointed I couldn't stay for all of it, save the horrible spurts of lag I was enjoying the chaos. (ps admin 5am on a Sunday morning is a very very cruel time to hold ascension!)

• called it
  • I wish I could have participated this year but I have been putting off learning Axelord (I don't even have anyone to help anyways lol) and I logged in at work and got distracted with Order RP. 
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • @Falaeron good job. Sorry I couldn't come, being up that early (or late in my case, as of late) on a Sunday isn't my thing, especially not for a game (no matter the importance), if it were a couple hours later maybe.

You did well for someone who said they weren't gonna try and win :P
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • If my swan does not turn out this pretty I will be so sad.
  • @Rancoura, she's just awesome.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Even when I scold people for not knowing things? o:)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I wasn't one of those, so yes! 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I think I managed to log more hours into Lusternia this weekend than I have in the last two/three weeks put together. It's nice to be back. :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Dylara said:
    My entry is Calor's name :( definitely not what I said
    Clearly, you're obsessed with me. I know I'm sexy.
  • Lynnie said:
    I wish I could have participated this year but I have been putting off learning Axelord (I don't even have anyone to help anyways lol) and I logged in at work and got distracted with Order RP. 
    Let me know if you need a hand with any of the basics I can give you a bit of a walk through on the standard tatics and moves.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Falaeron said:
    I got to channel my inner Kaimanahi and extract people from an aetherbubble swarming with enemies.
    I approve.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Some raves for some very unexpected kindness by some great people. You know who you are <3
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I got to see Portius excited about a promo and curios. He's been trying to convince me to go for a hairless cat dweller for a little while now!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited March 2017
    for  @Delsea and @Lendren

*******************************************************************************
    [ID]    [Org]         [Type]        [Stat]  [Description]                     
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    25190   DCJ           Baubles       SUBMIT  a silver and wood hairstick pin bea
    25191   DCJ           Baubles       SUBMIT  a hairstick pin bearing a spray war
    25192   DCJ           Baubles       SUBMIT  an ethereal bluebell hair pin
    25233   *DCJ*         Heirloom      SUBMIT  a golden brooch with an elegant, en
    25248   DCJ           Studs         SUBMIT  A striped tiger orchid earring
    25249   DCJ           Studs         SUBMIT  a dangling sunflower earring
    25250   DCJ           Studs         SUBMIT  an ethereal bluebell earring
    *******************************************************************************

:D cleared the queue. results of conversation/teaching lectures. presenting the flower range!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    I do have to admit that whoever wrote those curios... gosh are they cute. floooof everywhere. Well, thanks to some kind person I now own a permanent kitten... wiccan + cat. <3
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.