Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• I'm so jealous you have Charune back. Yay for active gods.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Shikari when?  :*
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • Crek said:
    Shikari when?  :*
    I'm going inactive,  so any day now is my guess.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• is that a public design or cartel?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Cartel ;)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Selenity said:
     I really appreciated the idea that @Thax's name is actually Sax, but he has a lisp. :D
    I laughed harder than I should have.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    So, Between hitting Demi and completing the first part of the Epic stuff, the good news is Luce probably no longer needs a bully to fix his body image issues. Maybe.

(Thanks @Maligorn, @Orventa, and @Daraius for not letting Luce go insane.)
  • Curio puppies are the best thing -ever- coded.
  • Orventa said:
    @Kendra
     These kids should have had a dance off
    I just had to: 
    @Orventa You know what this means? Lusternia dance off.
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Kendra said:
    @Remmieland @Anita Ma! Pa! XD

Thank you. Both of you.

I think this about sums it up

@Rhenith @Aloy @Kerith @Slunk @Skanylla @Middie

Get back to work ;)
    Leet.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Rave for @Ianir and whoever else came up with allowing us to goop our previously non-goopable items, and all that entails.

Also a rave for a very surprising "Yes". No context forthcoming.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Seconded for @Ianir.

Shaddus said:
    Rave for @Ianir and whoever else came up with allowing us to goop our previously non-goopable items, and all that entails.

Context pls.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Rancoura said:
    Seconded for @Ianir.

Shaddus said:

Context pls.
    It could be one of at least four different upcoming things I know about, or something completely different.  They have a lot of projects in the air and all apparently making pretty good progress.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Xenthos said:
    Rancoura said:
    Seconded for @Ianir.

Shaddus said:

Context pls.
    It could be one of at least four different upcoming things I know about, or something completely different.  They have a lot of projects in the air and all apparently making pretty good progress.
    This only serves to whet my curiosity, mister.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Well, I am able to post raves related to how excited I am about curios and clothing...!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Thanks for being game, Spindle!
  • edited April 2017

Seriously, whoever created furrikins is my spirit animal.

Great game!

furrikins + sugar = hyperactive. usually. ;p rp thing.

humans breed with -everyone- some human traits = human ancestry  somewhere. viscanti breed with anyone too.

shaddus has many alts. so we are all shaddus (old in joke)

welcome to the basin.

best way to fit in:

combat, influence, craft (hallifax - win awards), write well - make good rp. (all can be forgiven for this OOC-wise)

we also adore pun based humour.