Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    ...thanks for not messing up our things too much. Hope I'm not speaking too soon <<

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I enjoyed the release especially because of the shenanigans. Thanks.
  • All the raves for @Czixi who still manages to squeeze in Order RP and scenes with her order mob, despite all the work that comes with the faction events right now.

It is amazing that we have divine who take this much time for great role play.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I've definitely been impressed with the sheer amount of presence this last week or so too. Seems like there's lots going on constantly, even if I'm not really privy to it.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Fyler said:
    Rancoura said:
    I haven't had a chance to clean up logs yet, but I want to send out a giant, shadowy, everlasting rave to @Viravain and every other @Admin and @Ephemeral who are orchestrating these Glomdoring events. Last night was tragic, and I'm a little heartbroken to say the least (goodbye to 10 years, my first MUD guild, and however many years as GL and GA previously)... but I'm excited to help build our new factions into something amazing.

I send my eternal love throughout the ages, Shadowdancers.  The Coven of Night will always live in memory.
    I'm a little heartbroken to know the SD's will no longer exist. Like, I know this change is for the best interest of the game but the SD's (and maybe we all think this about our guilds) had a unique place in Lusternia that survived the ups and downs. It endured a variety of leadership styles and retained a core identity. It was the only guild I was ever apart of that was capable of forcining elected leaders to put guild identity before personal identity. The SD identity was so concrete that it drew me to leadership , rather than shit leadership drawing me to it to replace...like pyros. SD's had an identity that literally endured a RL decade. It was unique in Lusternia as far as I could tell, and being Queen of the Night was, to date, my favorite role ever 

and shit, you were a fabulous queen 
    <3 forever, @Fyler. I agree with everything you said about the SD's unique existence in the Lusternian world, and I'm both bittersweetly happy and honoured to have been the last Queen and for having the personal opportunity to send the guild off at the very end.

Now it's time for moving forward and endeavouring to see Glomdoring thrive again with the awe-inspiring new concepts we're developing for our new shiny things :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'll admit that I was a bit hasty in bitching on facebook about this event and how it was handled. Now that it's unfolded, I see why Gaudi's happened the way it did. 

So,, thanks to the admin that work hard despite my being seemingly thankless about this event, and being a prick in general. 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    "it is nonetheless clear that Setisoki bears  the potential of that great strength"

Is that double space a transcription error or actually in her description?
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I think that double space is my fault. I'll edit it!

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Xenthos said:
    "it is nonetheless clear that Setisoki bears  the potential of that great strength"

Is that double space a transcription error or actually in her description?
    That's where a linebreak is in her desc, there's only the one space.
  • Huge thanks at @Oneiroi and @Ianir for putting up with my questions and fixing my bugs respectively.
  • I liked the mini event. And especially that it was so short, I think we all had a bit much of the huge ones lately. (Not that I don't like big events! But losing and getting new guilds so close to each other was a bit of a roller coaster!)
  • Raves for a cool event, and Raemourne the Multitude. Thanks Mods...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Crow is back!
    Lashers back! woot!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim: