Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• o REPORT 1621 (Loralaria - Skysforzando): Skysforzando now costs 4s
    equilibrium to deal a disruption and two random mental afflictions with no
    lust requirement. If gemmed with sapphire, afflicts timewarp.

o REPORT 1629 (Loralaria - Blueberceuse): Blueberceuse now deals 200
    health damage to anybody using a steam pipe while under its effect. If
    gemmed, it will also deal 100 mana and ego damage. This will not stack
    between multiple loralarists, but will prefer a gemmed version if
    present in the room.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Vivet said:
    The new website is great and all, but can we also get some appreciation for this?

o Organisational logs (including power, harvest, and shop) should now
       extend 30 days back instead of 6. This is not a retroactive change, we
       have not saved your last 30 days of logs.

!!!

Not trying to be pedantic - genuine question: does that include aethershops? or just org shops?
  • Versalean said:
    Vivet said:
    The new website is great and all, but can we also get some appreciation for this?

o Organisational logs (including power, harvest, and shop) should now
       extend 30 days back instead of 6. This is not a retroactive change, we
       have not saved your last 30 days of logs.

!!!

Not trying to be pedantic - genuine question: does that include aethershops? or just org shops?
    Aethershops too.
  • What happens when six people and associated mounts and pets are following you on the zipline - do they fall off all over the forest?

Please say they do, losing their grip and dumped in a random room.....
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I'll have to experiment and find out!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Raves for whichever Divine or ephemeral has been taking control of Melothi and interacting with me - been having a terrific time, loved every minute of it.  Rather than being frustrating, her shy, uncertain nature has been coming across as a fairly endearing trait :)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Just wanted to say to @Iytha... sorry things didn't turn out well and sorry to see you go. Good luck on your new character, wherever she might be.

On a more positive note... Thumbs up to whoever designed the Syxsl quest. I like that progress is saved often enough I don't have to marathon it. I really like all the lore in the quests. And thanks to... probably @Ianir, or who helped fix the sequence break if not him, and the staff that played Moana, without whom I probably wouldn't have found the quest.
    beep
  • Yehn said:
    On a more positive note... Thumbs up to whoever designed the Syxsl quest. I like that progress is saved often enough I don't have to marathon it. I really like all the lore in the quests. And thanks to... probably @Ianir, or who helped fix the sequence break if not him, and the staff that played Moana, without whom I probably wouldn't have found the quest.
    I have no idea what you're even talking about. Direct your thanks/blame/thame/blanks at Team Godmin, I wasn't involved!
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Ok... just hard to tell when everyone's stealth^^; Thanks team godmin!
    beep
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Man that was an excellent Chaos domoth. I haven't had PK in so long; thank you all for keeping at it. Right after the last wipe, though, my internet was knocked out by thunderclouds that I can't Aeromancy away IRL, and shortly after my computer. Hope it's a great Nature domoth!

• Yea that was pretty good if long day of fun :D . Good fights on the wildnodes and the next two domoths right after each other.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Thanks for the aetherspace fights Magnagora.

• Really fun back and forth fight for the Death Domoth earlier. Good to see so many people on both sides involved! Really was back and forth a lot and pretty close at the end!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Nelras said:
    You put the Hand of Tzaraziko into the Glass Statue of Tzaraziko.
    You gain a new honour!

A rave for everyone who helped me to get there.
    Now you've just got to be the Strong Arm, be a Chosen One, and be an Enlightened Master to catch up! /forumrp

Congrats in all seriousness, it's a great feeling.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Thank you @Anita. I have laughed until my jaw hurt. ;)
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • It was super fun.
  • Sat down at a table to eat for the first time in game

Pulling out cutlery????

I am never eating standing up again.
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s