Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Versalean said:

500 Comments

Settled in, saw the sights, learned the territory, and most importantly: gave back.

VersaleanYou earned this badge 2:17PM

****I will never get this time back.****

1000 Comments

You’re practically family.

TremulaYou earned this badge February 2016

My sweet summer child.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Is this a contest, because I can probably save you some time and point you to @Shaddus.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    That's like calling Michael Jordon's personal phone when you see two kids on the street play basketball, Sylandra. Absolutely vicious. <3

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I thought the joke was the contrast between the achievement and Versalean's avatar.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited August 2017
    /tips fedora
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I'm just glad I'm not the #1 poster.
    Xenthos said:
    I'm just glad I'm not the #1 poster.
    That's because you only argue with pedantic. I argue with all three styles.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Games been really active the past few days with a lot of new folks and old and some very fun conflict events(more than one) for everyone to join in with.
    Raves to Rekezir and so many other Magnagorans, I've been having the most fun in ages during my limited play time.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Raves to everyone in @Weiwae's order that took the time to vote on our upcoming Stole, emote and mount.

(This may or may not have something to do with my stole and order emote securing the most votes in their respective referendums *happydance*)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    <3@Isune .

Raves for @Orventa for my new forums picture, apparently done by an outside artist. 
  • edited August 2017
    Shaddus said:
    Raves for @Orventa for my new forums picture, apparently done by an outside artist. 
    The artist goes by hb-k (discord hb-k#5015), and she's super amazing. Would 1000% recommend if you want character art done.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Raves for vengeance, everyone who played and whoever organised it.
  • I will echo the thanks for the vengeance, even if I probably ruined it for most of you by not actually knowing what I was doing.
  • Esoneyuna said:
    I will echo the thanks for the vengeance, even if I probably ruined it for most of you by not actually knowing what I was doing.
    I had very little idea either, although I have played "Live" games very similar. I am glad everyone who played, played. Poor @veyils somehow got killed on night 0 every game
  • That was actually pretty touching @Versalean, I dunno why you'd get warned for it. 

So, my rave today is about all those players in game who tolerate my character. She's super annoying at times, and I hope she doesn't get on everyones nerves too much. She's designed to be socially awkward, driven, contemplative, and passionately self centered. It's only recently that she's found out that people other than herself matter.

As well as the players and mods in and out of game who are able to be understanding when I the player screw something up, my brain isn't the best constructed thing anymore(Asphyxia tends to do that. Especially repetitive asphyxia. And I've almost died by suffocating about 6 times in my life.(If anyone wants I'll post my rant about all the times I've nearly died, they number 20+ in the amount of time I've been alive(24 years,) and I'd be happy to post about how happy I was to be alive after each potential death.)

Also as an example I got snippy with a mod at one point, honestly having been a tad frustrated on what I had done to warrant a warning, Asking them to reconsider and also tell me why. And they came back to me with a very good explanation of why, their reasoning on it, etc. And didn't have any attitude themselves. And I realized at that point, holy shit this place is pretty awesome.

So thank you people for the tolerance.
  • Neela said:
    That was actually pretty touching @Versalean, I dunno why you'd get warned for it. 

• @Ordassa Raves for letting me RP at you in tells. You rock <3
  • @Chirbi's forum avatar <3
  • edited September 2017
    Versalean said:
    @Chirbi's forum avatar <3
    lol, thank you @Versalean ! Poor Chirbi looks almost identical to Baby Sinclair.
    I bet it's because Danquik is Not The Momma.
  • Chirbi said:
    Does a Card of Pluripotent Possibilities tuned to hermit stay activated to the same room even after its flung?
    This word does things to me. This is an awesome word