Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

1939495969799»

Comments

• Miso (not the soup)Miso (not the soup) Member Posts: 1 Inept
    A fractal snowflake origami unfolds and sings to you, "Greetings, Intern Miso. I hope this will serve you well; do let me know should you need other clothing designed or made. -X.S."

@Xeii :D 
  • KendraKendra Member Posts: 176 Gifted
    @Anita and @Remmiel, for what you made for K and @Tambador. It takes a lot to make me emotional, and you did a grand job at doing just that! Thank you :)

Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Yasei  野生Yasei 野生 Member Posts: 69 Capable
    You reach into Maendwen's Onyx Cornucopia of Amazing Riches, searching for something special. Your hand closes around something distinctly inedible, and amid a rainbow shower of sparkles you remove a gleaming crystal of wonder trimphantly.

The typo is bothering me.
  • AnitaAnita Member Posts: 611 Transcendent
    You reach into Maendwen's Onyx Cornucopia of Amazing Riches, searching for something special. Your hand closes around something distinctly inedible, and amid a rainbow shower of sparkles you remove a gleaming crystal of wonder trimphantly.

The typo is bothering me.

May I direct you to the TYPO command....