What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde

• Reminds me that I need to finally catch up with SN...

• Revisiting my teen years

Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals

• Why do I have to live so far from the Broadway? Though I heard it's currently always sold out anyway...
  • I was listening to Panic! At The Disco remixes ;-;

When your childhood converts into your angsty teen years all at once.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Recently iHeart Radio played something about some people panicking at a disco. It didn't make me uncomfortable. 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Reminiscing.

Throwback to 2011 Childish Gambino.

(NSFW lyrics.)
    Daraius said:
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Sing, Sing, Sing With A Swing!
    This has been a great mood setter for me of late:

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    THIS SONG HAS BEEN IN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS!

• email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
  • GoT Orchestra! Just heard this on Classical FM
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Slightly darker sound for Imagine Dragons and it's beautiful:

• LuceLuce Fox Populi

• This guy is super awesome.
    email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited July 2017
    I played the absolute sh!t out of this game but I don't remember hearing this gorgeous suite. Please enjoy.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited March 2017

the reason why  adore audiobooks and became a fan of HP!
    stephen fry delivers the story perfectly.

A CLASSIC.
    Daraius said: