The Wyrd is Law.

A nice tell log, of @Falmiis and me. Loved this bud, thanks!

You tell Falmiis Shevat, "Tidings. What is it that you seek?"

Falmiis tells you, "Is the pillar in the Glomdoring Chamber of Justice intentionally left blank?"

You tell Falmiis Shevat, "I believe so. Because the Wyrd is the law of Glomdoring."

Falmiis tells you, "That is not very useful for the uninitiated."

You tell Falmiis Shevat, "It is the first thing they learn in Glomdoring."

Falmiis tells you, "I am not talking about those in Glomdoring."

You tell Falmiis Shevat, "There is little need to initiate outsiders."

Falmiis tells you, "I beg to differ, but I respect your views. It is just a bit unfortunate."

You tell Falmiis Shevat, "Does Hallifax wish to bend the knee to the Wyrd, perhaps not listen to
the Lady Jadice concerning the Overcity's alliances?"

Falmiis tells you, "Not at all. I am just interested in studying the laws of the other organisations."

You tell Falmiis Shevat, "Then there is not an adequate reason to teach you of our simple laws. If you err on the side of
the North, then they have been taught to you, but you have simply not seen them."

Falmiis tells you, "I suppose it is easier for any flaws in the law of the Wyrd to be pointed out if it was exposed to
more people."

You tell Falmiis Shevat, "There are no flaws. The Wyrd is Perfection, of course."

Falmiis tells you, "All mortal constructs are flawed. Ultimately the law of the Wyrd would have been decreed by mortals."

You tell Falmiis Shevat, "The Wyrd is the divine construct of the Lady Viravain. It is perfect."

Falmiis tells you, "I will not go into a discussion about what the Wyrd is or isn't. My point is that the laws
that are applied to the citizens of the southern woods and its visitors are written by mortals and will have its flaws,
regardless of the state of the Wyrd."

tell Falmiis Your outsider laws may not be perfect, but as we are servants of the Wyrd, the Wyrd is the law. As servants of the Wyrd, our laws are
written by extensions of the Wyrd - thus, we are wyrden, and perfect.

Falmiis tells you, "It is unfortunate that you believe that, for there is no room for refinement."

You tell Falmiis Shevat, "On the contrary, the Wyrd is always changing, and such the wyrden change as well."

Falmiis tells you, "Your definition of perfection is very loose then."

You tell Falmiis Shevat, "I did not know scientists allowed bias in the Floating City."

Falmiis tells you, "Bias is undesirable, which is why I disagree with your definition of perfection."

You tell Falmiis Shevat, "The Divine are made perfect in each their own way. Thus all definitions of perfect cannot be
perfect to some individuals."

Falmiis tells you, "How very strange, coming from an Avatar of a Traitor."

You tell Falmiis Shevat, "Some are more perfect than others, evolved from the design. One might say."

Falmiis tells you, "Again, I disagree with how loosely you define perfection."

You tell Falmiis Shevat, "A loose definition would include the Wyrd's goal, to spread across the Realm and making it beautiful. Those who join
and realise the truth of it, are perfect."

Falmiis tells you, "I must say, it sounds like the citizens of the southern forest would make fine
servants to the Collective. It is unfortunate that the Wyrd has consumed you all."

Falmiis tells you, "I must say, it sounds like the citizens of the southern forest would make fine servants to the
Collective. It is unfortunate that the Wyrd has consumed you all."

You tell Falmiis Shevat, "I doubt that any would grow subservient to an imperfect structure. The Collective will see the
truth of the Wyrd in time, and the law in it."

Falmiis tells you, "We will see, we will see."
The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.