Heroes and villains, both alike in dignity,
In fair Lusternia forums, where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal pen of Shakespeare goes
A series of heroes and villains who take their life;
Whose misadventured mafia overthrows
Do with their death bury their scripted strife.
Greetings, players. A moment before we open the curtain and begin.
The Official Globe Theater Rules:
1. Votes MUST be in bold to count. (ex. Vote Sylandra)
2. Once a majority has been reached, the day ends. Anything that happens after a final vote will not happen, including unvotes to bring the target below the minimum threshold.
3. You are not allowed to post in the thread during the night phases
4. You are not allowed to communicate with each other outside the thread unless your role specifically allows you to do this.
5. Once you are eliminated, you are not allowed to post in the thread during the day phase unless your role explicitly allows this.
6. You are not allowed to quote your role PM.
7. Do not discuss game details outside of the game.
8. If you go inactive, please let me know so I can find a replacement player. (Those interested in being a replacement player, please message me for a waitlist!)
9. You're not allowed to edit your posts. Doublepost instead if you want to clarify something.
10. You must be sportsmanlike. If you are rude or inflammatory to the point that the game ceases to be enjoyable for the rest of the players, I reserve the right to modvig you out of the game. Mafia may be a game about emotional manipulation and deceit, but it's still a game! Have fun with it. But most importantly, be respectful.
11. The game will end when either the town or the mafia have reached their victory condition.
12. Dayphases will last no longer than a RL week. If seven days go by without a lynch, the Nightphase will immediately begin.
13. Nightphases will last no longer than 48 hours. If night actions are not delivered at the end of the night phase, it will be read as no action.
If you're unsure about how to play mafia, check this wiki, starting with this page,
for the game mechanics. Have fun!
PS: I know the above prologue isn't in iambic pentameter because shut up. Meter is hard.
8. Vivet [Lynched
, Act II.i.
] - Survivor (Disguiser)
1. Synkarin (replaced Eldanien)
HEROES (TOWN) WIN!
Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor