Cooler names for North and South

Zvoltz: .....I also hate The North and The South. I wish you had cooler names. Zvoltz has spoken, we need cooler alliance names. Throw those name proposals out there.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

Comments

• Bugbutts and wormies.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Undead FireBats

Woody StarBorgs

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • The Northern Union of United Harmony

The Confederacy of Southern Freedoms

• Scanlan said:
    The Northern Union of United Harmony

The Confederacy of Southern Freedoms

lol
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    White Lighters and Darksouls
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Captain America vs Ironman
    See you in Sapience.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Australia vs North America.

• Jedi vs Sith.
  • Erudite vs Dauntless.

Waaaaait...
  • The Capital vs. The Districts?

Take your pick on which side is which. 
    ;))

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Team A vs. Team 1

Because we're not having a fight over who's A/B or 1/2
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I would not mind seeing a reason for the forests to side together and go all savage on the cities, TBH.
  • Demartel said:
    I would not mind seeing a reason for the forests to side together and go all savage on the cities, TBH.
    See, I know you want to be all buddy with us. Allies are just one step closer to joining us. :D

Seelie and the Unseelie Courts? 

Team Awesome One and Team Awesome Eh?

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Serenwilde is not Toronto, eh!

#onlyacanadianunderstands
  • edited April 2016
    Team Jacob vs Team Edward

Gays vs Lesbians

Flats vs Heels

Hipster vs Everyone Else
  • Jacob wins
    Lesbians win in PK, Gays win in Debate/Influence
    Heels....
    Everyone Else.

Problem solved.
    Vault Security vs Tunnel Snakes.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Lerad said:
    I don't like those names either.

In honour of the 400th Shakespeare anniversary, I vote, Montague vs Capulet.

A plague on both these houses.
  • Milli and Vanilli
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    P.S. City vs Forest war won't even be close
  • For one it'd be 4v2...
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    BloodyNilFire vs CloudyStagPee 

;))

• edited November 2017
  • We should combine the north cities names into one and as well as the south's.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Plain-Belly vs Star-Belly Sneetches.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."