• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Sylandra said:
    Plain-Belly vs Star-Belly Sneetches.
    Stars upon thars?
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Tremula said:
    Team A vs. Team 1

Because we're not having a fight over who's A/B or 1/2
    We play in a Dartball league. Two teams from the same place honestly did this, for this exact reason.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Heffalumps vs. Woozles

• Demartel said:
    I would not mind seeing a reason for the forests to side together and go all savage on the cities, TBH.
    It'd be an opportunity to fire up Hai'Gloh/Xion Initiative again.

Although... can you even do Hai'Gloh now that Laeroc's gone Dullahan?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Kiradawea said:
    Demartel said:
    I would not mind seeing a reason for the forests to side together and go all savage on the cities, TBH.
    It'd be an opportunity to fire up Hai'Gloh/Xion Initiative again.

Although... can you even do Hai'Gloh now that Laeroc's gone Dullahan?
    I think the forests and the fae would learn VERY quickly that the hai'Gloh hasn't been done in a long time for a reason. It's pretty much a no-win scenario.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • As I only care about one side:

Gaudagorading?

Magnadoringuch?

Glomdigoraduch?

come2mag
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Ickyparty Empire
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Ted and Larry.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Gondor and Mordor?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Forest Angels vs Dark Demons?
    is dead like the dodo
  • Immovable object vs. unstoppable force
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Team Metal vs Team Folk Glamrock
  • Andii vs. Liosan

/thread
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Empire vs. the Rebels
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited May 2016
    Phi Phi O'hara vs Willam Belli

• MoiMoi
    edited May 2016
    Team Pigeonfloof vs The G Squad.

E: Desert Bluffs vs Night Vale

(Think about it, it fits. One side is a commune of highly religious and oddly productive nature lovers constantly smiling at their loving and all-seeing tooth-having god. The other is secretive, dark, openly horrifying, controlled by secret police, rife with drinking problems and a frequent host to mysterious pyramids)
  • Phi Phi O'hara vs Willam Belli

I know neither of @cyndarinascends or @maligorn...but I feel like Maligorn is Phi Phi and Celina is Willam.
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • edited May 2016
    Power Rangers vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

We're TMNT obviously.

giphy.com/gifs/fantasy-childhood-til-OAxvxO0Y7cXLy
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I don't know which is which, but I hope I'm the one with the glitter halo.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    (You are)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • (Everyone hated her)
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Fake glitter halo transcends all haters.

• Demartel said:

You weren't around during the forest wars, I take it? That was fun. When there were no city alchemists.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I'm still not sure why the Matrix Institute or the Centre can't figure out basic arcanochemistry, even when we have chemancers who ostensibly perform advanced arcanochemistry...
  • Welp, due to this thread Maligorn will now be subbed in my system as PhiPhi...dammit drag race.
  • Iron Man vs. Captain America

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Salome said:
    Iron Man vs. Captain America

So any time we rumble, it's Civil War?

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.