WTF (Help me figure out what is even happening)

edited May 2016 in Mechanic's Corner
T:e Vault of Heaven.
Balancing a shimmering sky, a veil in t:e fabric 4" reality seet:es wit: raw energy. T:e veil,
though extremely t:in, flickers and crackles, sending booming vibrateges t:rough t:e surroundings.
Glancing t:rough, t:e miniscule detailsLof t:e Upper Haven become visible and almost picturesque. A
continuous breeze filters fromLt:e veil, bringing t:eLpreviously cold atmosp:ere to comfortable
temperance. With outstretched arms, an enormous statue of Estarra stands :ere vigilantly. A brown
woolly r:ino with a curved horn and tAcnslucent ruby-veined dragonfly wings dominates t:e area,
surrounded by an aura of white light. A hamster peersLabout from be:ind t:e barsLof hes cage-wheel.
A frisky puppy sits on :er haunches, :er little tail wagging against t:e ground. T:ere are 2
speckled hedgehogs :ere. A green parakeet scratchesLagainst t:e ground in :es search for a quick
meal. Leaping about after its shadow, a curious young kitten playfully wandersLabout :ere. A
statuesque, urn-bearing ice nymph drifts :ere, fierce countenance alertly scanning t:e area.
You see a single exit leading down.
12300h, 8300m, 10800e, 10p, 26400en, 26400w Belrxkdb<>-clt ...
Okay, this is with the Mudlet emergency break bomb turned on. The heck?

Comments

• Additional WTF: http://jsbin.com/naloliluni/edit?html,output

Synopsis: Hop in, attempt to spam an attack for Synkarin's entry... weird stuff and then freeze.

Somebody just tell me what's happening at all, please. >_<
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Sometimes Lusternia/clients break under too much spam, putting out garbled info until you restart/reconnect
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    That would be Mudlet then, I've never had it happen to me.
  • Disabled something, seems to have stopped the problem... though I lost my tabbed chat. And my nifty UI.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I've had it happen to me on both Mudlet and Mushclient, when it was extremly stressed. Stuff like when you could create an infinite loop springtrap and flood it until you broke.