Influencing/Weakening villages outside of Revolts.

Hi there!

How long does it take to notice measurable results in POLITICS while weakening villages as a Conquest nation, roughly?

Thanks!

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Weeks.  It is apparently set up / scaled based on how long it takes for that specific village to come up for revolt again, so it takes a huge amount of effort (we had some organized influencing going on by Glomdoring for a while, but they were generally aiming at the "next set" of villages coming up, so never got the needle to move-- one week is not enough time invested, it seems).
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    To echo Xenthos, we did something similar in Magnagora.

If you are going to focus on increasing feelings, I'd focus on either one or two villages only, for an entire revolt cycle. Even then, it took a concentrated effort to move the feelings.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • edited June 2016
    IIRC, there was a period when Celest dominated villages and managed level 3 feelings while being in Religious goverment style. From what I remember, it's something like 100 full rounds (influencing all villagers) to get from neutral to level 1, 150 more to get level 2, and 250 for level 3?

Of course, with Religious, they can use all influencing types. I imagine it will take considerably more effort with just Weakening.

See you in Sapience.