Polite request to Godmin

Please accept this request in the constructive and positive spirit its intended:

If a promo gets pulled/postponed, can we get a clear in-game indication for people who log in after the fact - possibly another Announce? I'm not saying I spent hours looking for the goody bag man, but I'm not the only person who appears to have spent time stood there scratching my head.

As ever, this is made within the context of me loving your game and all your hard work. And, of course, if this information was available and I just didn't see it - quite possible! - please accept my apologies.

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    CHANGELOG 547
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Thanks for pointing that out. If the timestamp on it is correct it appears to have been published 30 seconds before my post, so perhaps this can still be considered in future issues.
  • Also polite requesting that you enable tradeins on lollipops and assorted crap. Thanks!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.

Also polite requesting that you enable tradeins on lollipops and assorted crap. Thanks!

Give them to random newbies, especially the wax lips.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Bubblegum and fireball candies, too, if they're hunters. The difference in bashing is super noticeable.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."