describe a movie plot as terribly as you can

KileeKilee Member Posts: 354 Master
These are super fun and usually comical

become orphaned
old man looks after me
rich but not kind
want to be good
the city i live in is awful
stay and fight crime
Your numbers today are:
«13456711

Comments

  • RehdRehd Member Posts: 13 Novice
    Kilee said:



    become orphaned
    old man looks after me
    rich but not kind
    want to be good
    the city i live in is awful
    stay and fight crime

    Every batman ever
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,652 Transcendent
    Family is slaughtered by mass murderer except for husband and son, who is injured in the attack. Years later, over protective dad drives son away, who ends up being kidnapped. Dad journeys to rescue him, accompanied by annoying amnesiac, and learns life lessons along the way.
    If I'm not good enough for Lusternia, then it is no longer good enough for me.
  • CyndarinAscendsCyndarinAscends Member Posts: 1,461 Transcendent
    Finding Nemo!
  • CyndarinAscendsCyndarinAscends Member Posts: 1,461 Transcendent
    Tom Cruise lives and dies a lot.
  • TalanTalan Member Posts: 1,000 Transcendent
    A successful banker is tricked into hiring a domestic servant whose influence ultimately results in him being fired and having a mental breakdown in front of the entire board of directors. This is considered a happy ending.
    #NoWireHangersEver

    Vive l'apostrophe!
  • CyndarinAscendsCyndarinAscends Member Posts: 1,461 Transcendent
    Mad scientist resurrects giant zombie lizards to ruin amusement park vacations.
  • RolsandRolsand Member Posts: 864 Adept

    Finding Nemo!

    Lol
    whatever
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,652 Transcendent
    edited August 2016
    Lonely member of royalty and his loyal cadre of followers seek to adopt an unloved child. After the gentleman makes a place in his castle for the boy, a spoiled and ungrateful member of the boy's former family attempts to steal him back with the help of a collection of beastly misfits.
    If I'm not good enough for Lusternia, then it is no longer good enough for me.
  • TalanTalan Member Posts: 1,000 Transcendent

    Tom Cruise lives and dies a lot.

    Mission Impossible Sequel?

    Mad scientist resurrects giant zombie lizards to ruin amusement park vacations.

    Jurassic Park.

    #NoWireHangersEver

    Vive l'apostrophe!
  • KileeKilee Member Posts: 354 Master
    Rehd said:

    Kilee said:



    become orphaned
    old man looks after me
    rich but not kind
    want to be good
    the city i live in is awful
    stay and fight crime

    Every batman ever
    Yes!
    Your numbers today are:
  • KileeKilee Member Posts: 354 Master
    My parents are dead
    A large strange man breaks into my house
    He kidnaps me
    I have a magical adventure
    I'm returned to my home when summer comes
    Your numbers today are:
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,329 Transcendent
    edited August 2016
    Talan said:

    Tom Cruise lives and dies a lot.

    Mission Impossible Sequel?

    Edge of Tomorrow. :P
    Tonight amidst the mountaintops   
    And endless starless night   
    Singing how the wind was lost   
    Before an earthly flight
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,329 Transcendent
    edited August 2016
    Man gives his brother a surprise birthday present that involves him being shot at with machine guns, horrifically reminded of his father's suicide, drugged, buried alive, and driven to the point where he tries to jump off a building to kill himself.
    Tonight amidst the mountaintops   
    And endless starless night   
    Singing how the wind was lost   
    Before an earthly flight
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,652 Transcendent
    Unregistered immigrant from outside the United States turns vigilante, bullying those weaker than him. His weakness for a particular gemstone from his home is almost his downfall.
    If I'm not good enough for Lusternia, then it is no longer good enough for me.
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,652 Transcendent
    edited August 2016
    Overworked and underappreciated writer takes a winter holiday at a hotel, where he is slowly driven crazy by his simpleton wife and schizophrenic son.
    If I'm not good enough for Lusternia, then it is no longer good enough for me.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,329 Transcendent
    Shaddus said:

    Overworked and underappreciated writer takes a winter holiday at a hotel, where he is slowly driven crazy by his simpleton wife and schizophrenic son.

    Shining!
    Tonight amidst the mountaintops   
    And endless starless night   
    Singing how the wind was lost   
    Before an earthly flight
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi Member Posts: 2,333 Transcendent
    edited August 2016
    Kilee said:

    My parents are dead
    A large strange man breaks into my house
    He kidnaps me
    I have a magical adventure
    I'm returned to my home when summer comes

    Harry Potter and the Sorcerer/Philosopher's stone
    Shaddus said:

    Unregistered immigrant from outside the United States turns vigilante, bullying those weaker than him. His weakness for a particular gemstone from his home is almost his downfall.

    Superman. Take your pick of origin movie.
    Talan said:

    A successful banker is tricked into hiring a domestic servant whose influence ultimately results in him being fired and having a mental breakdown in front of the entire board of directors. This is considered a happy ending.

    Mary Poppins
    Shaddus said:

    Lonely member of royalty and his loyal cadre of followers seek to adopt an unloved child. After the gentleman makes a place in his castle for the boy, a spoiled and ungrateful member of the boy's former family attempts to steal him back with the help of a collection of beastly misfits.

    Bowie's cr- I mean, the Labrynth

    A man reads a story to his grandson.
  • TalanTalan Member Posts: 1,000 Transcendent
    A fish-out-of-water tale about a young woman relying on her good looks to secure a marriage to a wealthy and powerful man set against a background of dubious cannibalism.
    #NoWireHangersEver

    Vive l'apostrophe!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,329 Transcendent
    edited August 2016
    Luce said:


    A man reads a story to his grandson.


    Princess Bride?
    Tonight amidst the mountaintops   
    And endless starless night   
    Singing how the wind was lost   
    Before an earthly flight
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,652 Transcendent
    Rancoura said:

    Luce said:


    A man reads a story to his grandson.


    Princess Bride?
    As you wish.
    If I'm not good enough for Lusternia, then it is no longer good enough for me.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,329 Transcendent
    edited August 2016
    Your FPS avatar exists in real life, but he has a mind and a mission of his own, like rescuing his Sims-like avatar wife.
    Tonight amidst the mountaintops   
    And endless starless night   
    Singing how the wind was lost   
    Before an earthly flight
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,652 Transcendent
    Talan said:

    A fish-out-of-water tale about a young woman relying on her good looks to secure a marriage to a wealthy and powerful man set against a background of dubious cannibalism.

    I'd say Sweeney Todd, but...no.
    If I'm not good enough for Lusternia, then it is no longer good enough for me.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal Member Posts: 2,528 Transcendent
    edited August 2016
    Elderly man gives terrible retirement gift to family member before going on holiday, family member and friends must now travel for miles upon miles to return it while getting mugged, fighting through cobwebs, and trespassing.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

    Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • CyndarinAscendsCyndarinAscends Member Posts: 1,461 Transcendent
    Narcoleptic is okay with a strange man's unsolicited advances, because it's still better than the lady who talks with furniture.
  • CyndarinAscendsCyndarinAscends Member Posts: 1,461 Transcendent
    Detective is disappointed when he gets head.
  • CyndarinAscendsCyndarinAscends Member Posts: 1,461 Transcendent
    Jesus has a bad day.
  • KileeKilee Member Posts: 354 Master

    Jesus has a bad day.

    ...The Passion?
    Your numbers today are:
  • CyndarinAscendsCyndarinAscends Member Posts: 1,461 Transcendent
    Lol, I'm going to hell but I laughed at myself.
«13456711
Sign In or Register to comment.