Beast Suggestions

Hi guys,

I just bought a Worg and I'd like to get it ready for combat as right now I only have my wyvern which I use as my bashing/influence beast.

So what would be recommended for this? Worg's come with Battle, Thicken Hide, Aggressive and Bodyguard. 

Now I do realize that this ones inherent abilities make it better for a bashing beast and I am willing to work on it from there if someone wants to suggest a better beast for combat.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

Comments

• Personally, I think focus, poison and gust are must-haves for combat.

The specifics change depending on your combat strategy, of course.

• Suggestion: use the worg for hunting, get a crow for combat.

For combat: poison and gust for sure. To taste: sleepcloud, chameleon, blocking, trample, hypnoticgaze.
  • Shedrin said:
    Suggestion: use the worg for hunting, get a crow for combat.

For combat: poison and gust for sure. To taste: sleepcloud, chameleon, blocking, trample, hypnoticgaze.
    I'm hesitating on the Crow because Blacklung is changing, and I can't say to what yet (It's a report in progress). I have no problem switching my worg to being a bashing beast though and would happily take suggestions on how best to raise it in that respect.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Keep in mind some beast skills require you to be mounted, so if you do not have spurs or not planning to get spurs for a while this can be a hindrance.
  • How about amnesia? That seems like it'd be good for sapping people?