Goldflation III

123457»

Comments

• I like Shaddus' idea. As it is, there is no real need for people to need essence of other orgs on a constant basis except for crafting those rare designs that make use of them, and I feel we should give them crafters some way to make their designs without needing to jump through hoops and ask sworn enemies for help etc. So that's really a nice addition, gold sink or not.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Also, I hope that Estarra comes up with a dingbat sink soon, that isn't aethersuits. One player I talked to got back 13k sticky dingbats. What do you even do with that?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited August 2016
    Some data post-changes.

120 Czigany coins from Promo (4 Crates = 2x coins, 2x 1000 aethergoop)

I went to the Wheel and spun until I ran out of coins:
    3x Experience gain
    3x Present = aethergoop
    1 Present = 7 zimoru
    1 doll
    2 sketch seals
    1 package of 5 hair curios
    1 package of 5 travel curios
    2x Truefavours
    1 marionette cask
    4x Lucky clover
    2x Pins
    1 Czigany coin
    2 Czigany coins
    2 Czigany coins
    1 Golden Lips

The rest aethergoop.

Wheel spins are... boring?  That's how I felt.  There weren't enough presents to get a good idea about present outcomes, but my present counter was at 49 before the wheel spins.  To clarify, I'm looking at a hair higher than 80% of wheel spins resulting in direct aethergoop.  Then some of my presents also resulted in aethergoop.

Then there's the fact that I already have everything aethergoop, so all of this aethergoop is doing me very little good.  More aethergoop items would help, perhaps.  Not candy, since I have many thousands of pieces of spring candy.

• Wheels are currently about 70% goop but I may change that. Anyway, going to lock this thread and start a fresh thread.
This discussion has been closed.