Candy List and combining

So, since I'm not all that code savvy.. Would anyone be willing to make a script that combines the candies to boxes of 100 (or closest it can get, as you cannot put a box with 6 into a box with 95).. I have over 200 candies just sitting in my inventory and is really annoying at times, when trying to InfoInventory (II)..

Thanks for anyone willing to help me out!

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited August 2016
    EDIT: Occurs to me that this might be more complicated than I'm crediting it for, so I'll need to wait till I get home anyway.
  • To be quite honest, I just used II (candytype) and combined them one at a time ^^;   (ii liquorice, ii mints, etc)
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Theoretically, the way I'd do it is to have a command 'candycombine' or w/e enable a set of triggers that
    • catches the output of II CANDY
    • Takes each candy type and stores the ID of the candy bag(s) of that type
    • Checks to see if any bags are full
    • - Ignores the full bag if so
    • Checks to see if any bags are too big to combine
    • - Splits the larger bag if so
    • Combines any available bags
    • Disables the triggers
    • - Reruns itself if it had to split any bags.
  • @Luce I wouldn't know where to begin with catching the output. I know a bit about coding, but I'm not that great when it comes to actually grabbing information and storing it into a table
  • edited August 2016
    Use a trigger to split every bag.  Spam repeat until you have all 1-piece bags.

Use a trigger to combine every bag.  When it fails due to being larger than 100, put that one in a container.  Repeat.

Go to the next type of candy, repeat.

Eat cake.

edit: expect to get DC'd often when your connection suddenly eats up system resources

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I just used 'candy combine <candy> 2.candy' until everything I had was combined.

You have to sometimes switch to 2.candy 3.candy but it works well enough without a lot of effort

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited August 2016
    Not quite what you want but someone asked me for a counter so I made one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1y9zv5ek75d1c0p/candy.xml.xml?dl=0

CANDY LIST
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    CANDY COMBINE 1.LIPS 2.LIPS

repeat until complete.

replace lips with candytype

repeat until complete.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • @Synkarin and @Shaddus

Had no idea it could be done that way. Thanks for the help, makes things much nicer on the eyes