(Warning: long and ugly)
Note: The "H-C-G-La-Ra-Ll-Rl-" thing is their wounds. Colors go white, green, yellow, red to significant none, light, heavy, crit. That's mostly for logging, as it gets outputted to a window when I'm playing.
has been pretty consistently defeating me in our spars, and I'm not content to blame it all on BC > BM.
So seeking whatever advice people have.
Some of my thoughts
- I need to improve my anti-stupidity/damagedhead. I spam so many commands, each round, and I don't have many failsafes for it. That's mostly a matter of me being not lazy and coding it, I think.
- I'm not sure if going for the legs is the best, but I think it's my best option for hindering and bypassing parry. It takes forever to get to crit to make it work, though.
- I'm trying out charybdon lately. Despite the randomness, the completely hidden factor of it makes the afflictions stick easier.
- I really wish I had mutilate arms for BM. Double crit arms and can't do anything with it.
- I've worked a bit on my parry recently. Currently trying split parry according to the two most heavily damaged bodyparts. If I was another class, parry head 100 and just hinder spam when chest gets up there would work well, but I need to keep up my offense as well, so my parry needs to be on point.