Request for old ritual!

TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
Hi everyone! This is mostly for older players who I welcomed into Drocilla's order. My memory is terribly bad so I can't remember all of your names, but I am hoping you remember mine somewhat. My greater hope, though, is that you may have logged and saved your copy of 'the Violet Vow' that I did to people when they joined Drocilla's order. 

If any of you have a copy of it, I would be more than extremely appreciative if you could share it with me. The template for it was on my old laptop which I lost, and I'm unsure how receptive the hard drive will be to being read as an external. If I'm unable, I'd much rather have the chance of one of you remembering something I poured a lot of love into. Please let me know, and thank you.
                      * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                     * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
          * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
  * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

Comments

• If you don't get anybody to send you the logs that you're looking for, you can always take the old hard drive to Staples or Best Buy, and have them create an image of the data for you. They have some pretty neat data recovery tools that they service out for customers.

Good luck!

• Check your messages @Tremula. This the sort of thing you had in mind? ;)
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."