Minnesota?

Hi. I just looked through all the titles in this thread, and while 'WI-UP' was closest, nobody's yet said anything about Minnesota, Iowa, etc..

I happen to live in Minneapolis.

I'm pretty sure there's an Iowa newie floating around the game (hi Gi!) but if there's anyone else around us... here's a place to speak up?

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I'm WI-UP, but still four hours away from Minneapolis :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I'm in Shakopee, not so far away. But yeah, Midwest meet-and-greets don't really seem to happen. But I know there's more of us!

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Lauderdale. For a while last summer i would ride my bike over to the FF games center and chill. It was a soothing place. Should figure out a routine I can do that had the same effect. like.. iunno play ringfit and sit in a park. I like lil quiet things like that.