Feyranti Expansion

RidetaRideta Member Posts: 85 Master
edited October 2016 in Last Chance Trading Post
Exactly what it sounds like! Nef and I are looking for kids. We're both around 300, so the age range is actually larger than normal.

I'm really bad about doing this IC, so I figured this would be a nice way to test the waters. I'd prefer it if you were Magnagoran, but that doesn't necessarily have to be the case. You don't have to be a Viscanti at this moment, but you will need to be prior to formal adoption. It's my one hard sell.  Heck, maybe joining the family can be your excuse to finally move to Mag. :D

Otherwise, I'm just looking for active, wonderful people to expand and fortify this awesome Greathouse. Contact me if interested. 

Edit: Non-Viscanti ok!
(Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
Post edited by Rideta on

Comments

• EylidyaEylidya Member Posts: 1 Inept
    Baww :( Nobody likes Taurians...
  • RidetaRideta Member Posts: 85 Master
    Something I always liked about Viscanti were their hodgepodge nature and overall uniqueness. They're made up of the other species, so you can have more traditional demonic or dracnari-based Viscanti like the Feyranti tend to be, but you can also have a mugwumpi-based one like Rideta is. She's considered a bit ugly though. :/

The point is, outside of the game race mechanics like enrage et al, you can still have those big Taurian features if you want as a Viscanti!

Not that Nef and I were already plotting on how to brainwash you into Viscanti greatness or anything...  >:)
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • PectusPectus Member Posts: 546 Mythical
    10/10 good people to RP with. Would recommend. 

• RidetaRideta Member Posts: 85 Master
    After a bit of talk and back and forth, the need to be a Viscanti isn't set in stone. Any race would do!

You're missing out, though!
  • MairinMairin Member Posts: 10 Novice
    Maybeconvincedtoracechange.
  • MairinMairin Member Posts: 10 Novice
    edited October 12
    Because this worked out well for me and because the title is still accurate. 

Mairin and @Avurekhos are seeking more spawnlings to brainwash. 

Mai is only about 69-70 so age-range shouldn't be too big of an issue, Magnagorans are preferred but not required, Viscanti is a bonus but also not required, otherwise we're pretty cool with a lot of things (none enemied to Mag though, sorryyy)

Feel free to hit me up here or message me or find me IG.
  • Yasei  野生Yasei 野生 Member Posts: 66 Capable
    Wait one of you need to be my spouse instead of my sibling