A bit of cult RP fun

edited October 2016 in Event Scrolls
(My actions are in italics) @Morgfyre <3

You draw on 10000 of your Cult's essence.

You pray to Legion to see the unseen and hear the unheard, focusing your attention upon Rolsand. Your stomach cramps suddenly with vicious force as viridian flames burst from your eye sockets, forging an intangible link between Rolsand and yourself through the will of Legion.

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Rolsand say, "Hrm."

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Rolsand say, "Interesting."

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Koba say, through Rolsand's ears, "You broke him."

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Enadonella say, through Rolsand's ears, "I do this to people."

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Rolsand say, "It is Hunger that I have chosen to embrace."

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Koba say, through Rolsand's ears, "You've never broken me, does that mean I win?"

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Enadonella say, through Rolsand's ears, "Give it time, young Koba."

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Rolsand say, "If I do not complete the ritual soon, Lord Legion might just devour me."

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Koba say, through Rolsand's ears, "If he does, can I watch?"

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Enadonella say, through Rolsand's ears, "Is there anything one might do to aid you in this...process?"

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Rolsand say, "Koba might have a first person perspective of such."

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Rolsand say, "Though My appetites tend to be for more gluttonous and essence-laden souls."

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Koba say, through Rolsand's ears, "I believe you should speak to my father about that, I am more of a rage and destroy type."

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Rolsand say, "Which father, young one?"

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Koba say, through Rolsand's ears, "Heresiarch Esca."

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Koba say, through Rolsand's ears, "I call Ilthilior Papa, but don't tell anyone I said that."

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Rolsand say, "Oh My little specks of dust and their attachments to titles."

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Koba say, through Rolsand's ears, "You officially broke him."

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Rolsand say, "You may retain your own words now, My Rolsand. Do not forget what you have pledged."

By virtue of the Devouring Blade, you hear Enadonella say, through Rolsand's ears, "That is something I am not likely to forget in such a hurry."