Helper Scripts

After setting up that aethermarket scanning script for others, I'm wondering if people would be interested in any of the other little scripts I've set up for helping my lazy butt with other tedious tasks and such.  I try to avoid doing total automation of anything, but have a number of scripts for keeping track of info, or handling some really tedious/slow work much faster than I could manually. Don't have packages for all 'em ready, and some of them are buggy works in progress, but if there's any interest I could get those set for people.

Ecom - Aethermarker Scanner, just had the other thread about this

Alchemical - Couple different functions for lorecrafting, mainly listing ingredients and filling kegs. ALC to see a list of aliases. 

Tree Guardian - If you're a Hartstone(or Dylara) you probably already have this. It's for carving totems.

Replanting - Will run around and replant every type of herb in an area because man that's boring. Still a little buggy and doesn't work everywhere because I had to manually build lists of room numbers to tell it what an "area" is. 

ShopLogging - Records your shoplog and saves an extended record of it that can be loaded anytime and reviewed. Basics are there but didn't do much with this yet.

Politics - This is the code I used for scanning the news to make that thread about election results.

ExpandShortName - Small script I thought was neat for taking a short name and expanding it to a full player name. I mainly use it along with a client side personal enemy list, so I can do something like "t syn" and it'll know I meant Synkarin and set my target and highlight to that instead.

EssenceTracker - Keeps track of essence gained/lost since login, also checks how much essence each kill/influence is worth. Can set a "start hunt" point to see how much you made in a single hunt. Unfortunately I broke this one and have yet to get around to fixing it.

I also have a couple of scripts for a few quest puzzles (f'ing Tower of Hanoi) but iffy about passing those out.