The wedding of Aramel and Falmiis

AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
This is the log of Aramels and Falmiis' wedding. I have tried to edit most of the noise and the clans and whatnot out so you can enjoy this undisturbed. I think it went rather well, given at how odd times this was for both me and the couple to be wed. RP at 1 am is interesting. Enjoy

// doing last preparations, cooking up food, pulling people around. And what do I wear, again?

You tell Seeker of the Moon, Aerdureth, "Could you head to clarramore and pick up every mrriak you find there, dear? I would appreciate it."
Aerdureth tells you, "Of course, mother. I shall be fast like a flash...uhn...what is a mrriak?"
You tell Seeker of the Moon, Aerdureth, "Gray, haired, catterpillar like creature. You'll not miss them."
The howl of a distant wolf momentarily silences the crickets.
Aerdureth tells you, "Aye, sounds memorable. I am on my way."
Aerdureth tells you, "Should I kill the mrriaks, mother?"
You tell Seeker of the Moon, Aerdureth, "Oh, no. Just remove them."
You trace the image of fields of rippling purple blossoms upon the page of a rosewood-bound esoteric booklet with your fingertips, the words of invocation spilling from your lips. The image forms in the back of your mind and pulls upon you urgently.
Your arcane booklet flashes with multicoloured light and draws you through the aether.
---------- v16630 -----------

[ ]
              |
             [+]-[^]
            /     |
         [_]      |
            \     |
             [ ]-[ ]
              |
             [ ]
                \
----------- 3:0:1 -----------
Fields of rippling purple blossoms.
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. Sporting cloth shelves for food, a festive, colourful tent stands here. There are 2 translucent gossamer butterflies here. There are 2 trill gardeners here. A sleek, grey-furred mrriak loiters here, gnawing at the roots of
This room has not been mapped.
Inside a tent.
You see a single exit leading out.

// preparing gigantic lots of food into the tent and further pest control
Aerdureth tells you, "They do not like to be picked up though."
You tell Seeker of the Moon, Aerdureth, "Then kill them, please."
// random free for all at the wedding
A FREE-FOR-ALL has just been initialised in the Midnight Coliseum.
   - JOIN FREEFORALL MIDNIGHT to participate.
   - HELP FREEFORALL to read about what it is.
   - Fee: 0 gold
   - Levels 10 to any level.

You sense the piercing eyes of Aramel looking upon you.
You tell Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf, "Am at the wedding place, placing our food and drink."
You tell Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf, "Inside the tent."

[ ]
              |
             [+]-[^]
            /     |
         [_]      |
            \     |
             [ ]-[ ]
              |
             [ ]
                \
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. Sporting cloth shelves for food, a festive, colourful tent stands here. A sleek, grey-furred mrriak loiters here, gnawing at the roots of the plants. A wispy butterfly weaves about in the air, its translucent wings fluttering rapidly. A trill gardener is hard at work among the plants.
You see exits leading north, east, and southwest.
Aramel tells you, "I will teleport to you and invite people."
You feel a slight tug within your chest and the air around you sparkles with motes of bright light.
You sense Aramel pulling on the strands of aether surrounding you.
The sweet scent of cherry blossoms wafts through the air as a cavalcade of ivory petals heralds the entrance of Aramel.
An ethereal glimmer brightens the room as a noble unicorn canters in from the ether.
You hug Aramel compassionately.
Aramel's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.
The slender form of a trill spice gardener enters from the southwest.
You drop a palm sigil.
Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says, "Should I wait here, or?"
Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says, "At the bridge? I barely remember where it is."
Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says, "Can you put me there?"
You say to Aramel, "I'd say go to the bridge. Welcome people there. We'll begin there and lead them here."
Aramel begins to follow you.
You nod your head emphatically.

A translucent butterfly enters from the north in a flutter of rippling wings.

// moving to the bridge

An airy crystal bridge.
You see exits leading east and west.
You clap your hands together merrily.
You say, "Here."
You drop a palm sigil.

You see the following people here:
Aramel, Aeldra.

You say to Aramel, "I have asked tristanna to tend to faethorn for the time being."
You smile and say, "But that shall be none of our concern for this, your great day."
Aerdureth arrives from the east.
You say to Aramel, "I am certain we can be ready to begin. My daughter is removing the last of the
Mrriaks..." asked me if I would take him under the protection of Mother Moon. Is that odd?"
serenwilde."
Aerdureth tells you, "I think, I might have all the mrriaks now...as corpses apparently."
You tell Seeker of the Moon, Aerdureth, "Thank you so much, dearie. Join me and Aramel at the
bridge?"

An airy crystal bridge.
The vast bridge slopes ever upwards here with a gentle gradient, climbing steadily towards its apex.
Formed from solid crystal, the bridge's treacherously smooth surface is fitted with raised ridges of
wood to provide suitable grip for those traversing the route. Railings on either side of the bridge
offer protection from the abyss of sky that stretches underneath the construction. The misty
substance of the clouds thins here, clearing the atmosphere and allowing a fairly clear view of the
sky all around; little can be seen of the ground, however, situated so far below that the majority
is obscured by the vast cloud banks that drift some way beneath the bridge. Lanterns of crystal and
glass hang suspended from the railings, casting their flickering light over the bridge to illuminate
the route. The graceful, translucent form of a bird of paradise dances in the air, the insubstantial
image shifting through a constant stream of vivid colours. A noble unicorn wanders here with an air
of quiet serenity, a fluid shimmer of silver light playing about his long horn. Yvai, the battle
sheep dwells here, antler-bearing head raised proudly. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic
sigil lies here. A trill spice gardener works here quickly and efficiently. Fidgeting restlessly, an
agitated polymath stands nearby, absorbed by the imperative of creation.
You see exits leading east and west.
A heady scent of mingled fruit and flowers fills the air, tinged with the sharper aroma of spices.
Aerdureth arrives from the west.

Aerdureth curtseys gracefully.
You beam broadly at Aerdureth.
Aramel flashes Aerdureth a joyous smile.

Aramel jerks slightly as the air fills with sparkling motes of bright light.
You sense Eadeol pulling on the strands of aether surrounding Aramel.
Among the sparkling motes of light, a translucent figure appears in the air and then quickly
solidifies as Eadeol comes into view.
The slender form of a trill spice gardener enters from the west.
Aramel's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.
Eadeol greets Aramel with a sincere smile.
Eadeol says, "Congratulations!"

Frowning slightly at the mrriak corpse in her hands, Aerdureth shudders before she lets out a little
sigh, "Nasty buggers. Not pretty at all."
Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Eadeol, "Thank you."

You flash Eadeol a joyous smile.
A trill orchard tender enters silently from the west and sets to work.
Eadeol flashes you a joyous smile.

You tell Seeker of the Moon, Aerdureth, "I am more then a little nervous... this is the first
wedding I've ever headed."
You sense Falmiis pulling on the strands of aether surrounding Aramel.
Among the sparkling motes of light, a translucent figure appears in the air and then quickly
solidifies as Falmiis comes into view.

You incline your head politely to Falmiis.
Aramel beams broadly at Falmiis.
You flash Falmiis a joyous smile.
Aerdureth tells you, "Oh, you do not need to be, mother. I am sure you will do very well."
Aerdureth hugs you compassionately.

Eadeol says, "This is my first wedding."
Falmiis Shevat smiles and says, "I hope I am not late. I was hoping Yarith would be more attentive."
Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says, "Oh, not at all."
Aramel ponders the situation.
Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf smiles impishly and says, "I can go kidnap him, if you like. I'm sure
he wouldn't want to miss it."
Nodding at Eadeol, Seeker of the Moon, Aerdureth says, "Mine as well. This is so exciting!"
Adjusting her hat, a trill spice gardener departs to the west.
Aramel gazes into a glittering tierstone.
"Be right back!" Aramel cries.
Aramel lifts her arm in a single, fluid movement, shedding a whirling cascade of cherry blossoms
around her form.
You sense Tristanna pulling on the strands of aether surrounding Aramel.
The sweet scent of cherry blossoms wafts through the air as a cavalcade of ivory petals heralds the
entrance of Tristanna.
"Be right back!" Aramel cries.
Aramel lifts her arm in a single, fluid movement, shedding a whirling cascade of cherry blossoms
around her form.
You smile and say to Falmiis, "I would be very... troubled if you'd be late for this specific
wedding, Falmiis."

Adjusting her hat, a trill spice gardener departs to the east.
A sweet wind lingers as the cherry blossoms envelop and bear away the form of Aramel.
A noble unicorn canters gracefully out to the ether, the chime of his silver hooves fading into the
distance.
Falmiis jerks slightly as the air fills with sparkling motes of bright light.
You sense Yarith pulling on the strands of aether surrounding Falmiis.
Falmiis Shevat says, "Ah, there he is."
You sense Aramel pulling on the strands of aether surrounding Falmiis.
Yarith arrives, following Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf.

The sweet scent of cherry blossoms wafts through the air as a cavalcade of ivory petals heralds the
entrance of Aramel.
An ethereal glimmer brightens the room as a noble unicorn canters in from the ether.
A pooka clambers in from the ether.

Aramel nods her head sagely.
You flash Yarith a joyous smile.

Seeker of the Moon, Aerdureth smiles and says, "Ah, it is Mister Crystal Rabbit."
Finishing his tasks, a trill orchard tender swiftly departs to the east.
Yarith reads a scroll.
Yarith recharges a Scroll of Healing from an energy cube.
Aramel blinks.

Eadeol pulls all the twigs and leaves out of his hair brushing it down neatly.

You tell Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf, "Let me know when you feel we should begin."
Falmiis suddenly loses focus in his eyes and shudders, then looks curiously refreshed.

Tristanna shuffles her feet uneasily.
Eadeol says to Tristanna, "Nervous about your own?"

A wry smile spreads across Aramel's face.
Your eyes sparkle with amusement.

You sense Elarin pulling on the strands of aether surrounding Aramel.
solidifies as Elarin comes into view.
Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Tristanna, "Here's some advice: don't try to plan it yourself."
Aramel beams broadly.

Tristanna blushes furiously.

You say to Aramel, "I actually had planned to bring a bouquet for you, to give you the same kind of
relief that Mother offered me when I married, but then... I figured you'd be doing alright either
way."

Her gaze slightly dreamy, Seeker of the Moon, Aerdureth says, "If I ever marry, I want a very
sparkly dress."
Tristanna Myeras whispers to Eadeol, "Maybe a little nervous."
Aramel laughs melodically at Aerdureth.
Tristanna Myeras asks Aramel, "Are you volunteering to plan it?"
Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Aerdureth, "My dress isn't sparkly enough, but it's very
flowery."
Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf laughingly says to Tristanna, "Right now I can't think about planning
anything."
Eadeol says, "What you need is for her to have a really angry father who terrifies you into never
daring to ask."
Blushing, Aspirant Elarin Silvermoon, of the Hart says to Aramel, "I didn't know it was today... I
should have brought a present."

// and here we begin

You have emoted: Aeldra beats her wings, bringing herself at the head of the statue, looking down at
the assembled. She coughs softly, before she begins to speak. "May I have your attention?" She waits
a second, to catch everyone's attention. "We have gathered here this day to bring together two
lovers from our nations. Welcome, people of the North."
You have recovered balance on all limbs.

Seeker of the Moon, Aerdureth smiles and says to Aramel, "Oh, flowery would be great as well. Maybe
sparkling flowers?"
Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Elarin, "Oh no, it's quite all right."
Eadeol flashes you a joyous smile.
Aramel takes a long drag off her pipe.
A trill gardener enters from the east, looking closely at his surroundings.
Aramel coughs softly.
A heady scent of mingled fruit and flowers fills the air, tinged with the sharper aroma of spices.
You sense Lendren pulling on the strands of aether surrounding Aramel.
"Be right back!" Elarin cries.

solidifies as Lendren comes into view.
With a quiet chirping, Giallyn, a humble song sparrow, flits in from the ether.
Elarin searches the air in front of him, then tugs upon an invisible strand of force.
The slender form of a trill spice gardener enters from the west.

You have emoted: Aeldra holds her hands high, nodding to one side of the bridge. "Today, we have
gathered here for the wedding of Falmiis Shevat," and turning herself to the other side, "and Aramel
Strongleaf." She pauses once more, slowly lowering herself back to the ground. "Dear friends, please
follow me so that we can move to the appointed place."
elrk<>-(-45m, 0.5%)
Elarin turns translucent and then vanishes, leaving behind a cloud of sparkling motes of light.

Aramel begins to follow you.
Falmiis begins to follow you.
Eadeol begins to follow you.
Aerdureth begins to follow you.

You see the following people here:
Tristanna, Yarith, Aerdureth, Aramel, Falmiis, Eadeol, Lendren, Aeldra.
You make a beckoning motion to no-one in particular.

Tristanna begins to follow you.
Lendren begins to follow you.
You smile and say, "That should be everyone. If anyone get's lost, just follow us up to the northern
edge of the next level of the platform, it'll be hard to miss."

// moving to the actual wedding location

[ ]
              |
             [+]-[^]
            /     |
         [_]      |
            \     |
             [ ]-[ ]
              |
             [ ]
                \
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. Sporting cloth shelves
for food, a festive, colourful tent stands here. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies
here. Almost invisible, a pooka is curled up on the ground here. A humble song sparrow twitters
cheerily here, flickers of aetherspace around her wings conveying a dizzying sense of scale.
You see exits leading north, east, and southwest.
With a melodic call, a snow-white aerial soars overhead on vast wings, rapidly disappearing into the
distance.

You have emoted: Aeldra beats her sapphire wings once more, rising over the gathered guests, her
voice softly ringing through the gardens. "Let us begin. I ask that the guests form a loose circle
here." turning towards Falmiis and Aramel, she adds, "You two, I ask you to stand in the center."
elrk<>-

With a melodic call, a snow-white aerial soars overhead on vast wings, rapidly disappearing into the
distance.

Aramel moves into the heart of the circle, looking expectantly at you.
Eadeol shuffles with the other guests to start forming a circle.
Tristanna chews on her lip before reaching for hands of the other guests.
Aerdureth follows her mother#s directions and moves outwards in order to become part of the circle.
Falmiis steps forward into the circle, standing beside Aramel and nods at you.
A trill gardener enters from the east, looking closely at his surroundings.
A translucent butterfly enters from the east in a flutter of rippling wings.

You have emoted: Aeldra pulls out a rather large basket and begins to pull flowers from within. She
slowly flutters around Aramel and Falmiis, spreading flowers onto the ground: bluebells, roses,
violets, skyblooms. Once the circle is complete, she flies back up, hovering in front of Falmiis and
Aramel.

The slender form of a trill spice gardener enters from the southwest.
The gossamer wings of a wispy butterfly carry it away to the southwest.

You have emoted: Aeldra floats back to hover in front of Falmiis and Aramel, her focus upon both of
them.

You have emoted: Aeldra clears her voice once more, her words carrying a solemn ring to them. "We
have gathered here this weave for the Love of Aramel and Falmiis has blossomed."

You sense Yarith pulling on the strands of aether surrounding Falmiis.
mechanical button."
You have emoted: Aeldra turns her focus upon Falmiis, saying towards him "Let us bear witness to the
Vow of Falmiis.". She tilts her head quietly, listening to Falmiis's words.

Wisps of exotically perfumed air tickle your nostrils, billowing away from Lendren.

As the sun passes below the horizon's edge, Mother Night unveils her terrible, shadowy beauty,
spreading darkness across the land.

Falmiis nods at you and turns to Aramel, taking her hands in his own. Brilliant blue electricity
crackles from his eyes as he begins to speak. "I feel that most of my life has been part of a long,
seemingly unending storm." With each word the wind the cloud gardens around becomes more intense. "I
have given my all to everything I believe in and now that I look back I do not regret any of it."

His previously stern expression softening into a smile Falmiis continues, "But every storm will come
to an end and I think I have found my eternal calm." In an instant, the crackles of energy in his
eyes vanish and the air stills. "Today I- No, we, enter a new chapter in our lives together. And I
promise that I will give this my all, because I believe in it," He pauses for a moment, gazing
fondly at Aramel before finishing, "from the very bottom of my heart."

Eadeol's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

A gust of cool wind sets the surrounding plants rustling in hushed whispers.

Aramel takes a deep breath, looking at their joined hands, and then up at Falmiis, her gaze intent.
Her hair whips in the wind, flower petals scattering everywhere, but she does not seem to notice.
"From the day I met you," she says, quietly and evenly, though clearly audible in the flowering
field, "You have been to me a sane man in a mad world, solace in a storm, a source of joy and
inspiration - and love. What exists between us began all unlooked-for, and yet today nothing seems
more right or certain to me than this."
Softly, Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says, "Let us not be parted: I will walk with you to the end
of my days.""

Across the heavens, the stars and moon challenge night's dark reign, revealing familiar
constellations that tell the tales of myth and legend.

Aerdureth grins from ear to ear, doing her best to suppress something that sounds very much like
"Aww...". Instead, she busies herself with playing with a lock of her hair while watching the scene.
Eadeol jerks slightly as the air fills with sparkling motes of bright light.
You sense Kendra pulling on the strands of aether surrounding Eadeol.

You have emoted: Aeldra nods again, nodding quietly. "And thus we have born witness to Aramel's vow".
Icy-blue lightning bolts crackle about Bleuu in a stormy nimbus, making her hair stand on end.
Adjusting her hat, a trill spice gardener departs to the east.

You have emoted: Aeldra clears her throat, smiling broadly at Falmiis and Aramel before she flits
back up, addressing the gathered crowd. "And with this, The deed is done, the union complete a two
paths forged into one. Now let us celebrate and mingle. In the tent there you will find refreshments,
" she says, pointing to the side where a tent is pitched.

You have emoted: Aeldra turns back towards the bride and groom, saying, "By both the great Spirits
of Serenwilde and by the grace of Lady Maylea, from the depths of my heart, I wish you both a
blessed and peaceful life together. May you have many centuries with each other and may you hold
through joy and tears. May your bond be stronger then time itself and may you, no matter how dark
the day, still find comfort in each other's arms. May the light of Mother Moon always light your
paths." With this, she bows slightly, making room for other guests to approach the couple.

// with the actual wedding done ( or at least my part ;) ) the rest of the celebration follows.

Eadeol gives up a round of applause.
Bleuu's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.
Eadeol says, "Well done, you two."
A broad, joyous smile on her face, Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "Thank you, Aeldra."
A translucent butterfly enters from the north in a flutter of rippling wings.
Kendra claps her hands together merrily.
The gossamer wings of a wispy butterfly carry it away to the east.
Tristanna Myeras says, "Congratulations!"
You smile softly.
Aramel beams broadly.
The gossamer wings of a wispy butterfly carry it away to the southwest.
Aramel kisses Falmiis passionately.
Turning to the newly married couple, still smiling broadly, Seeker of the Moon, Aerdureth says,
"Congratulations!"

A trill gardener enters from the north, looking closely at his surroundings.
used the game emote for that."
Lamps twinkle in the darkness, their clear light reflecting off the thick white mist in an eerie,
flickering glow.

Smiling broadly, Falmiis Shevat says, "Thank you, Aeldra, and all our guests for attending."
You say, "Now please, if you feel to have tea or food, cake or platters of delicious things, take a
peek inside the tent."
Seeker of the Moon, Kendra smiles broadly and says, "Congratulations to both of you."
Wildeflower Aramel Shevat smiles broadly and says, "Thank you all."
get to go back to bed after."

The thin, distant shriek of a small animal echoes through the air, loud in the night-time hush.
A trill gardener finishes his work and leaves to the southwest.
Approaching the couple and giving a regal curtsey, Princess Bleuu, Love of the Light says,
"Congratulations, both of you! May the path ahead of you be well lit, may the brambles part as you
near, and may the winds push you ever forward."

Tristanna hugs Bleuu compassionately.
A trill orchard tender enters silently from the southwest and sets to work.

Eadeol says to Aerdureth, "I do like a wedding. The first of many happy ones i hope."
Wisps of exotically perfumed air tickle your nostrils, billowing away from Lendren.
You smile softly.

Princess Bleuu, Love of the Light whispers to Aramel, "As an aside, you look beautiful."

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat laughingly says to Bleuu, "Thank you. Flowers suit the occasion, I think."
Princess Bleuu, Love of the Light smiles and says, "That dress! Might I have a closer look?"
Bleuu nods her head in agreement.

A trill gardener finishes his work and leaves to the southwest.
Princess Bleuu, Love of the Light says, "What a beautiful location as well."

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat laughingly says, "Of course. And most suitable, under the circumstances."
Lendren smiles and shakes Aramel's hand, offering her congratulations.

Finishing his tasks, a trill orchard tender swiftly departs to the southwest.

After a longing look towards the tent, Seeker of the Moon, Aerdureth says, "Sadly, I have to rest
now. Thank you very much for the invitation and may your life always be flowery and sparkly."
Aramel gives a trillingly melodic laugh.
Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says to Aerdureth, "Go well, dear."

A trill gardener enters from the southwest, looking closely at his surroundings.
Brightly, Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "So! Food?"
You nod your head emphatically.
Falmiis Shevat says to Aerdureth, "Farewell and thank you for coming."

// thus follows entering the tent and (not) eating all the food :)

This room has not been mapped.
Inside a tent.
There are 10 flower baskets woven with dried roses here. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic
sigil lies here. There are 2 shiny moonhart kegs here. There are 3 fractal kegs of harmonic
Continuum here. There are 2 ornate clay teapot kegs decorated with lotus blossoms here. There are 18
delicate floral tea cups here. A humble song sparrow twitters cheerily here, flickers of aetherspace
around her wings conveying a dizzying sense of scale. Almost invisible, a pooka is curled up on the
ground here. Princess Bleuu, Love of the Light lingers here, her figure traced in a soothing aura of
effortless serenity. She wields a mighty waraxe with both hands.
You see a single exit leading out.
Aramel beams broadly.

Kendra climbs into the tent.

Falmiis Shevat laughingly says, "Tea cups."
"Heh heh heh" Bleuu chuckles.
Aerdureth curtseys gracefully.
Aerdureth hugs you compassionately.

Eadeol takes a couple of tea scones from a flower basket woven with dried roses.
Eadeol hums innocently to himself.
Rising an eyebrow, you ask Falmiis, "In what else should I have served the tea, Falmiis?"
Falmiis takes a delightful blueberry scone with cream icing from a flower basket woven with dried
roses.

Kendra removes a rose clasped crimson cloak.
Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says, "Shoes!"
Argent moonlight pierces the blue glow of the Flame of dae'Seren upon you, enshrouding you
momentarily in a silver mantle.
Kendra puts a rose clasped crimson cloak into a backpack embroidered with musical notes.
You giggle happily.

Kendra chuckles long and heartily at Lendren.
Falmiis Shevat says, "Tea shoes?"
You say to Lendren, "I'll take you up on that."
Falmiis consumes a delightful blueberry scone with cream icing leisurely, seeming to enjoy every
bite.
Seeker of the Moon, Kendra laughingly says to Lendren, "Clean ones...hopefully?"
Waving, Seeker of the Moon, Aerdureth says, "Take care, everyone."
Eadeol quickly devours a couple of tea scones.
Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says, "See, now I have to make a design for that.
"
Aerdureth grows still and her lips begin to move silently.
Leaning forward, you gently press a kiss to Aerdureth's brow.

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "Oh, hmm... a tea cup shaped like a high heel shoe."
Seeker of the Moon, Aerdureth has left the realm of Lusternia.
Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "Seems like something the Elders would approve of."
Kendra laughs out loud.
Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says, "And a shoe shaped like a tea cup."
Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says to Lendren, "Sounds uncomfortable to wear."
Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says, "And we can leave them close to one
another and laugh at the uproarious hijinks that inevitably result."
You smile and say, "I would... well, I can agree to making the shoe shaped teacup. Not sure the
other way around, though."
Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says to Lendren, "I did something like that once, actually."
Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says to Lendren, "A round cookie shield and a round shield cookie."

Bleuu taps her nose knowingly.
"Pish posh," says Bleuu with a dismissive wave of her hand.
Falmiis thanks Bleuu profusely.

Princess Bleuu, Love of the Light says, "Congratulations, again!"
Wildeflower Aramel Shevat laughingly says, "Thank you."
With a gracious smile, Bleuu inclines her head politely as she advances to leave.
Lendren purses her lips, deep in thought.

Tristanna ponders for a moment and says "Hrm..."
from 4.basket

Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says, "Well, a shoe that is shaped like a shoe
but has a porcelain lining that's waterproof, and a spout."

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "Some shoes even do have openings in the front. Not quite sandals,
but close!"
Aramel beams broadly.
You ask Lendren, "Kind of like a multi-purpose shoe?"
Seeker of the Moon, Kendra smiles broadly and says to Aramel, "Toe-peeps?"

Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says, "And with images of tea pots and flowers
on the side."
Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "Maybe, I don't know what they're called."
You say, "It seems like something that just needs to be made."

Aramel takes orange cream wedding cake adorned with ribbons of icing from a flower basket woven with
dried roses.
Aramel takes orange cream wedding cake adorned with ribbons of icing from a flower basket woven with
dried roses.
dried roses.
Aramel shifts her eyes suspiciously from side to side.
Kendra chuckles long and heartily at Aramel.
Wildeflower Aramel Shevat laughingly says, "Don't look at me, I'm taking some to give to people who
weren't here."

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "I will never hear the end of it if my cousins don't get cake."
Kendra's eyes sparkle with amusement.
Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says, "Open-toed flats."
Falmiis Shevat says, "Filling the world with cake, one absentee at a time."
Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says, "But that wouldn't hold tea."
Kendra curtseys gracefully.

Aramel looks at Falmiis skeptically and says, "Pssshhhh..."
Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says to Falmiis, "You know perfectly well to whom I refer."
Kendra leaves to the out.
Regretfully, Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "As nice as it would be to stay and eat more cake, I
need to rest soon. I'm glad you all came!"

Tristanna nods slowly and starts to back away. "Riiight."
Lendren puts some gold sovereigns in a parafilament purse.
Falmiis Shevat smiles and says to Aramel, "Rest well, my love."
Aramel beams broadly.
Aramel gives Falmiis a peck on the cheek.
Aramel waves goodbye.
Aramel grows still and her lips begin to move silently.
Lendren waves at Aramel and says "Goodbye!"

"Ummmm," Lendren says uncertainly.
Tristanna Myeras says, "Thank you for letting us share this day with you."
Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "Oh."
Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says, "I think departing from inside a tent
Falmiis tilts his head curiously.
Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "I shouldn't leave in the middle of the tent, right?"
Aramel nods her head emphatically.
Falmiis Shevat says, "..now I want to see what happens."
Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says, "Probably you end up in the Portal of Fate.
"

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says to Falmiis, "Don't experiment on your new bride."
Falmiis Shevat smiles impishly and says to Aramel, "Or totally do experiment."
Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says, "He won't have to. He can find out from
Aerdureth."
Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "Oh! Or that."
Aramel beams broadly.
Aramel waves goodbye.
Delicate cherry blossom petals burst into a joyous flurry and envelop Aramel before swirling away to
the out.

A pooka hops off to the out.
Wildeflower Aramel Shevat has left the realm of Lusternia.

Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says to Falmiis, "Congratulations. Also, of
course, if you're bad to her, I'll... uh.... I'll say very cross words and possibly try to bore you
to death. Sorry, best threat I can muster."
You smile softly.
You say to Lendren, "I'm sure you still got two shofas you could poke at him."
Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says, "I still haven't written up the other
scenes for the bore-you-to-death dramaturgy play, that reminds me."
Eadeol says, "Lets not terrify him...."
Falmiis Shevat says to Lendren, "I will do everything I can to give her happiness, so as... exciting
as your threat may be, I am afraid I must decline."

Lendren snickers softly to herself.
Eadeol says to Falmiis, "I wish you both all the best for the future."
Falmiis Shevat says to Eadeol, "Thank you."
Lendren waves and says "Goodbye!"
Lendren's hands become a blur as she twists and turns a puzzle bouquet of interwoven flowers until
each side is made up of the same colour, solving the puzzle in mere moments. Her eyes take on a
glossy appearance as she begins to stare off into the aether.

Eadeol's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.
Incandescent light erupts from the thin lines connecting the puzzle together. The light swells,
pulsating in a dazzling display of oscillating colours as it sweeps the shadowy outline of Lendren
into the ether.
Head bobbing, a humble song sparrow suddenly darts off to the ether, leaving behind snatches of
melody.
You say to Falmiis, "I'm glad things worked out beautifully and I hope that all blessings bestowed
upon you two shall become true."

You incline your head politely to those around you.
// the end

Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.

Comments

• That looked like a really fun gathering and it definitely seems like a memorable wedding! What a lovely place to have it!
  • Why not page me? :(

• Thanks for sharing @Aeldra. One day I'll figure out how dates/times work and get to see things when they happen :wink:
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I'm sorry I missed it! If it makes you feel better I spent all weekend wrestling a fifteen page paper instead. D:

What a fun event, looks like everyone had a great time!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • @Sylandra Well, hopefully we'll get to RP at a later point and gossip all about it IG! Although I do feel bad for whichever admin was possessing a mob at the time and trying to advance the latest Sun plot at the Moondancers, and who got mostly ignored because we were all like 'event later, wedding now'.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."