Aethergoop Skins

I'm not aware of a current repository for requesting goop skins; for instance, the current selection of Cord skins isn't so great if you're a Glom. So I figured if people want to request any skins they can do it here? And other members of the faction could make constructive comments on changes etc. to the suggested skin :)

Ya'll are awesome.

Comments

• Obviously I started this thread so I can suggest a skin ;)

Short Description: the Protean Cord of Mutability

Dropped Description: The Protean Cord of Mutability lies here, ever adapting to its surroundings.

Extended Description: The Protean Cord of Mutability is a living braid of three thorny vines, which writhe in an intricate dance of supremacy and subjugation. Wyrden energies pulse from the cord, which is slightly tacky with Wyrden sap. The cloying, heady scent of decay constantly emanates from the cord, and, gazing upon its ceaseless struggle, one cannot help but feel a readiness to surmount life's myriad challenges.

• Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to add in Tam skins. Seems like a lot of people have upgraded their cords.
  • Also, I'd like to see goop for unskining an item. Sometimes it changes the noun and you'd rather have the old noun.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    --Skins for the other trade items! Particularly those that are wielded/worn - jewellers hammer, tailoring shears, gloves of mastery, harvesting gloves.

--Skins for dirigible (I had a really cool clockwork bat dirigible idea that I half wrote and lost)

--new skins for the leprechaun medal/charm of the clangoru

--Boots of the wanderer

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited December 2016
    Thing about those cord skins is that you can probably just pay the credit equivalent and customize it. IMHO, the more interesting ones are the ones that fundamentally change the item somehow.
  • What I would love to see with goop, is that it allowing more freedom in customizations. Say 2000 goop to change the item's noun. Maybe 1000 goop to change lines (such as the nose's scent lines).
  • Rivius said:
    Thing about those cord skins is that you can probably just pay the credit equivalent and customize it. IMHO, the more interesting ones are the ones that fundamentally change the item somehow.
    Problem here is that it is a 'free' customisation to just buy the cord you want with goop, but that is only available if you're lucky enough to be from an org that is currently covered. The closest for Glom - I would say - is currently the 'accursed' one. And that isn't very Glom.