Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

124»

Comments

• TremulaTremula I just really like Chocobos Member Posts: 2,135 Transcendent
    @Wondir you have been a wonderful child, and given me so many chances to be a good parental figure and try to build the family RP I've always wanted to have. I'm so glad that you've stuck around as long as you have, and that we managed to steal you away into our small, crazy, neutral little House. <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SthaiSthai Member Posts: 29 Capable
    Hats off to @Iosen and @Jarlegiya for a really awesome Geomantic wedding. I REALLY hope to see that one logged on the forums.
    Chief Mag PR officer
  • JarlegiyaJarlegiya Member Posts: 4 Inept
    Sthai said:
    Hats off to @Iosen and @Jarlegiya for a really awesome Geomantic wedding. I REALLY hope to see that one logged on the forums.
    Sorry! I had to rush off to make dinner so I don't have a log for it :(
  • ElarinElarin Member Posts: 6 Inept
    @Didi ;
    Amazing, as usual! 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird Member Posts: 2,590 Transcendent
    Shout out to the peeps behind @Tokota and @Adushoc tonight. Tokota is Ev's favorite big brother, and Aduscho's brutal honesty gets a laugh out of me every time :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"
    NEW Avatar by the amazing Arimisia!
    I'm totally shipping @Eliron and @Everiine now. 
    Daraius said:
    You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

• NelrasNelras Member Posts: 26 Capable
    edited February 19
    @Xeii, @Aramel, @Falmiis. I am sure people are bored of my posting you all in this thread by now  ;)

@Wondir for some really fun RP  which has occasionally pretended to be Order RP at times even though we all know there is more to it.

@Orventa. Sometimes, it is fun to just RP without it tying in to some huge plot (unless there is one I am missing?). Thank you for a lot of RP recently.

@ anyone else. If I have missed you out, sorry.

Post edited by Nelras on
  • DrauzgotDrauzgot Member Posts: 16 Novice
    @Eicia, who has given me a plethora of interesting and amusing RP from Magnagoran girl-talk and onward. Also @Mrak, who like. Puts up with unapologetic Drauzgot boldness.
  • MrakMrak Member Posts: 83 Apprentice
    edited February 20
    Drauzgot said:
    @Eicia, who has given me a plethora of interesting and amusing RP from Magnagoran girl-talk and onward. Also @Mrak, who like. Puts up with unapologetic Drauzgot boldness.
    While Mrak is bewildered by you, Mrak's player is always laughing at your antics. I also echo the @Eicia sentiments.

I'm currently reading Discworld for the first time, and @Shaddus's RP reminds of Pratchett's tone and style (which is to say it's wonderful and hilarious).
  • BreandrynBreandryn Member Posts: 1,048 Transcendent
    @Pash - so creative, so smart and such beautiful writing. Thanks for helping me bust up Breandryn's face. :D
  • DrauzgotDrauzgot Member Posts: 16 Novice
    She fixed it again after it was broken! The scene was beautiful. @Breandryn has some of the most glorious writing.
124»