Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Yesterday I got a quick RP catch-up with Eliron in tells. Was still nice to be able to chat! :D
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Lynnie said:
    @Weiwae is such a bro. Thanks for the pop in :)
    @Weiwae is such a bro Pt II: Rock Gardener Allergies

Thanks for the pop in :) x2
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • Thankee to @Akatriel, @Iytha, @Doman , @Arix, @Gero and @Aagasa for indulging Orv's interrogations, speculations and pastry shenanigans <3

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • edited February 2017
    Selenity said:
    @Anita for the fun chat at the tree earlier.

@Calor, @Tristanna, and @Lehki for playing the "Can we find someone in Serenwilde for Selenity" game with no success. Also being fun to listen to and talk with. Yay RP. :D

Nevermind. thanks for the RP @Selenity
  • @Gero, @Xeii for city/guild related RP. Sorry I had to leave just as it was getting started :(

@Alynna, @Akatriel, @Reylari for a spontaneous discussion at the Matrix.
  • @Selenity thanks for dropping in, even though I had to cut it short today :D
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Lynnie No probablem at all, thanks for RPing with me!... and... I'm going to see about posting the log. :smile: You were fun to RP with, and your character is so freaking cute gahhh.
  • @Luce for a very nice discussion on politics
  • @Isune for lifting Thy's mood and giving her more self-confidence.
  • @Selenity is so anime that it hurts

#Selynniety
    @Lynnie's character managed to be a billion times better-spoken than Selenity tonight, I'm pretty sure that is award-winning. Also, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

#Selynniety
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    @Tirah, @Maligorn, @Isune, @Daraius, and @volucer You guys are doing wonders for my RP itches and my self-confidence.
  • I really wanted to follow up more on my end but it's way, way too late for me and, even though i got dragged into being awake now, I'm about to pass out myself D:

Thanks for the RP
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • @luce - fun exchange via tells! I was giggling. You're very funny and sharp.
    @Lynnie - you're a blast to RP with, and our chars are happy together. You really nail the derpy lovey bear thing well. Here's to hopefully our characters getting married and adopting/having the sweetest, derpiest babies north-side of the basin.
  • edited March 2017
    Thanks to @Akatriel , @Nelras , @Kaetina, @Doman , @Okuke , @Iytha, @Eleniel for entertaining/enduring Orv's Sugar-rush  and the @Divine for providing the lollipops (Sorry if I foiled your plans to whisk her away to Nirvana, but the ensuing rp still provided entertainment I hope? Also, Orv's a softie for chocolate, that might have worked better.)

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Late rave to @Marcella and @Yarith. They know why.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • oh I didn't do anything lmao. I'm currently down with a serious case of mancold and have been pretty plastic the past few days.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Thanks @Volucer for helping name my swan... and not eating her.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I gave him gross tea, does he need more?
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Ejderha and @Kendra, for .... well, this little tidbit of RP we had. This was dark, and I shivered for real a few times when aeldra shivered, but yay, it was really cool. Thanks for it! <3
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Ejderha said:
    Aeldra said:
    @Ejderha and @Kendra, for .... well, this little tidbit of RP we had. This was dark, and I shivered for real a few times when aeldra shivered, but yay, it was really cool. Thanks for it! <3
    I was so focused on guarding you two at the Moon Falls that when a delivery driver rang my doorbell I nearly peed myself. True story. Thanks @Aeldra and @Kendra!
    Ditto! I really enjoyed it and I'm glad @Aeldra came to Kendra. The whispering in minds and the dark room, the dreams, then RP with the @Admin, after, then @Gero turning up and pretending to be a rock, but inevitably helping us in the end. <3:)
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • edited March 2017
    @sluelugh - I think I've found the Troy to my Abed, the Turk to my JD, the Gus to my Shawn. Such fun adventures. We will definitely have more. I sent a letter reminding you!