Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• Thanks to @Isune for those little pop-in RPlets. They are making Kialkarkea confused and happy in the best ways.
  • Thanks to @Isune and @Xalfiin for the thread hunt. Thyelleia loves being useful by helping others. And Volucer is the coolest falcon ever!
  • @Isune, @Xeii. The same as above, thank you both. I am glad to have been a part of this one.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Nido and @Kerith , I've enjoyed our conversations! Even short convos when done right are fun to do :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • @Orimi and @Maylea (or whoever was playing Mahin) - thank you for managing to address certain unpleasant current events in a way that made me more relaxed, not more anxious. I definitely needed the chuckles (probably we all did). 
  • Kerith said:
    @Orimi and @Maylea (or whoever was playing Mahin) - thank you for managing to address certain unpleasant current events in a way that made me more relaxed, not more anxious. I definitely needed the chuckles (probably we all did). 
    definitely, I'm pretty sure god positions are mostly volunteering positions. so their patience is definitely a big part to try move thing forward. big thumb up!
  • @Xalfiin for a wonderful conversation, as well as for the outcome of it.
    @Isune. Even though you only made yourself known for a short time, it really was appreciated. That and it broke a very awkward (IC) silence.
    @Czixi for a discussion of the natures of the Divine and of mortals, among other things.
  • Serenwilde :heart:

• Thank you @Nocht for indulging a moment of whimsy and not smiting me!

Also thank you to @Eleniel for letting me get involved in the wedding plans!
  • @Eloisa for some fun NotAGuild RP, @Tirah for putting up with being thrown out of RP before the end, again. Sorry.
  • Nelras said:
    @Eloisa for some fun NotAGuild RP, @Tirah for putting up with being thrown out of RP before the end, again. Sorry.
    Do I spy a name of a promising young'un?
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • Xeii said:
    Nelras said:
    @Eloisa for some fun NotAGuild RP, @Tirah for putting up with being thrown out of RP before the end, again. Sorry.
    She is miiiiine.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Tirah said:
    Xeii said:
    Nelras said:
    She is miiiiine.
    Famous last words.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I need to go find some RP.

Time to get unenemaed from Hallifax I guess :)
  • That was beautiful, Ialie.  I'm sorta envious.  I feel much the same way about the Tahtetso, and it's left me a little out of sorts lately.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Xeii said:
    @Czixi, @Tirah, @Yarith, @Pythin. Cheered me up lots today <3

Also not rp, but rave to @Aramel for the pretty light shows!
    Not me tho? : c

• Maligorn said:
    Xeii said:
    @Czixi, @Tirah, @Yarith, @Pythin. Cheered me up lots today <3

Also not rp, but rave to @Aramel for the pretty light shows!
    Not me tho? : c
    Ack, I forgot. You too @Maligorn for the pretty viola and the highly suspect design it inspired.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

• @SARITYA and @PYTHINNN. Made me :D all the while. @Aramel @Falaeron @Nelras for a good slice of familial love too.

• @Hegemone @Ophion @Ophir @Adal @Maeko - For shenanigans. I love it all.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @kendra, @anita, @kali for some very fun moments the last few weaves despite everything
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Yessss @Anita @Aeldra @Kali - Kali is like, the Mother from down the road, with a wicked sense of humor. "Hi, Mrs Ladyn! Can Aeldra come out squidding?" XD

Also for this, and I can't wait to see Aeldra's room, too;

This is the hut Anita designed for K-

Within a hut betwixt stormy seas and howling winter winds.
    The walls of this little hut have been carved naturally by the sea, the driftwood bleached to a stark
    white by the salt and sun. Extending down from the high ceiling and covering a majority of the walls
    are bolts of icy gauze that flutter each time the winter winds shake the hut. Up above in the center
    of the ceiling where the gauze gathers into one, a thousand shards of diamonds hang down on silver
    threads, light caught within their jagged shapes to illuminate this home. The ground has been
    covered in a soft carpet of snow white fur, and in one corner a small piece has been cut out to form
    a small garden that grows pale, ice roses and orchids, their white and blue petals glistening in the
    ambient light. Where the gauze does not cover the walls, seashells in all shapes, sizes and colours
    have been affixed, along with shelves upon shelves of little jars that are home to a multitude of
    toads, silver fireflies or glowing azure glyphs that lazily hover within. Filling the room with a
    faceted glow, a diamond chest shines brightly. A tan wicker bench rests here, white cushioning plump
    and inviting. The floor is warmed by a plush carpet of snow-white fur. A revolving bed of frosty
    crystal sits here in wintry splendour.

Betwixt stormy seas and howling winds of winter.     
    Up above is dark with roiling storm clouds, a streak of lightning bolting across the sky creating
    the only light to this otherwise bleak landscape. Below, the sombre sea stretches out as far as the
    eye can see and beyond, the waves crashing down against the white sand and leaving thick foam in its
    wake. Standing in the middle of the beach is a haphazardly built hut of driftwood, and each howl of
    winter wind whips against the structure and rattles it to its core.

Thanks for the RP <3

Pre-thanks for tomorrow night; @Aramel ;) (No pressure or anything)

Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Vatul said:
    @Hegemone @Ophion @Ophir @Adal @Maeko - For shenanigans. I love it all.