Beauty Spots!

TremulaTremula Banished QuasiroyalMember Posts: 2,528 Transcendent
Hallo!

For my beauty submission(s) this year, I need two artisan slots. Unfortunately I do not have any artisan cartels. However, I do have a jewellery and a tailoring cartel that will not be submitting anything this year, so I'd like to offer a trade! If you'll let me use your artisan cartel, you have full use of my jewellery/tailoring for your slots.

Anyone else looking for a particular slot should ask in the comments, let's have Lusternians help Lusternians!
                      * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                     * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
          * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
  * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens. Member Posts: 3,730 Transcendent
    I have two forging cartels I'm happy to loan submission slots for.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ArixArix Member Posts: 1,009 Mythical
    I have a tailoring cartel
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning ** Member Posts: 1,652 Transcendent
    I have a cartel for every trade open thus far, duplicates of some.
  • AlaksanteriAlaksanteri Member Posts: 472 Fabled
    I trademaster cartels with spots open for beauty. (2 artisan, 1 forging, 1 jewelry,1 tailoring, 1 tattoos, ) I'll also pay the submission fees for any design which has more than ten lines of description text.

My cooking and bookbinding slots are already reserved.

But yeah, contact me!

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,329 Transcendent
    I realize that this is fairly last-minute, but would anyone happen to have an Artisan cartel slot available? I'm willing to offer gold or credits as payment as well!
    Tonight amidst the mountaintops   
    And endless starless night   
    Singing how the wind was lost   
    Before an earthly flight
  • BreandrynBreandryn Member Posts: 1,521 Transcendent
    I have one.
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,652 Transcendent
    I have one, @Rancoura
    If I'm not good enough for Lusternia, then it is no longer good enough for me.
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,652 Transcendent
    I also have a tailoring slot, if someone hurries.
    If I'm not good enough for Lusternia, then it is no longer good enough for me.
  • AnitaAnita Member Posts: 583 Mythical
    Have a few hours yet, I have a jewelry, tailoring and cooking cartel if anyone has anything last minute.
  • BreandrynBreandryn Member Posts: 1,521 Transcendent
    I have forging, cooking and artisan available if anyone needs a last minute slot!