Beauty Spots!

TremulaTremula the Fate's choice for DrocillaMember Posts: 2,459 Transcendent
Hallo!

For my beauty submission(s) this year, I need two artisan slots. Unfortunately I do not have any artisan cartels. However, I do have a jewellery and a tailoring cartel that will not be submitting anything this year, so I'd like to offer a trade! If you'll let me use your artisan cartel, you have full use of my jewellery/tailoring for your slots.

Anyone else looking for a particular slot should ask in the comments, let's have Lusternians help Lusternians!
                      * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                     * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
          * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
  * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens. Member Posts: 3,727 Transcendent
    I have two forging cartels I'm happy to loan submission slots for.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ArixArix Member Posts: 865 Fabled
    I have a tailoring cartel
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning ** Member Posts: 1,652 Transcendent
    I have a cartel for every trade open thus far, duplicates of some.
  • AlaksanteriAlaksanteri Member Posts: 462 Fabled
    I trademaster cartels with spots open for beauty. (2 artisan, 1 forging, 1 jewelry,1 tailoring, 1 tattoos, ) I'll also pay the submission fees for any design which has more than ten lines of description text.

My cooking and bookbinding slots are already reserved.

But yeah, contact me!

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,320 Transcendent
    I realize that this is fairly last-minute, but would anyone happen to have an Artisan cartel slot available? I'm willing to offer gold or credits as payment as well!
    Tonight amidst the mountaintops   
    And endless starless night   
    Singing how the wind was lost   
    Before an earthly flight
  • BreandrynBreandryn Member Posts: 1,518 Transcendent
    I have one.
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,620 Transcendent
    I have one, @Rancoura
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,620 Transcendent
    I also have a tailoring slot, if someone hurries.
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.
  • AnitaAnita Member Posts: 556 Mythical
    Have a few hours yet, I have a jewelry, tailoring and cooking cartel if anyone has anything last minute.
    Silver crystals form in the ethereal haze of the storm glass amulet, twisting and writhing like
    trapped smoke, until distinct words that only you can read solidify in the cup of the chalice, "I
    watch you well, My child. You bring change where you walk, and all change is good."

• BreandrynBreandryn Member Posts: 1,518 Transcendent
    I have forging, cooking and artisan available if anyone needs a last minute slot!