Seal of Knowledge 2017

The Grand Inquisitor sets the next question's point value at 1.
NEW QUESTION: "In days past, who concocted the plan to curse the treasure of Duke Gonore of Highwater Keep?"
The Grand Inquisitor has decreed that you have but 11 seconds to answer this question.
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "Rasoline Ironhoof"[/spoiler]

The Grand Inquisitor sets the next question's point value at 2.
NEW QUESTION: "By what moniker was the half-formed Xzzanthasz known as?"
The Grand Inquisitor has decreed that you have but 15 seconds to answer this question.
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "The Blood Fury"[/spoiler]

The Grand Inquisitor sets the next question's point value at 1.
NEW QUESTION: "According to the histories, what race settled the fabled City of Lamerea?"
The Grand Inquisitor has decreed that you have but 15 seconds to answer this question.
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "Taurian"[/spoiler]

The Grand Inquisitor sets the next question's point value at 3.
NEW QUESTION: "During the Hallifaxian invasion of the Vortex, which numbered strike team did Professor Tav'k Eepex operate within?"
The Grand Inquisitor has decreed that you have but 16 seconds to answer this question.
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "Team 6"[/spoiler]

The Grand Inquisitor sets the next question's point value at 5.
NEW QUESTION: "Which Elder God never appeared to complain about the awful stench of the squonks?"
The Grand Inquisitor has decreed that you have but 20 seconds to answer this question.
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "Orlachmar"[/spoiler]

NEW QUESTION: "In what Imperial Year did the Syxsl colony formally sever its ties to Hallifax and the Empire?"
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "543"[/spoiler]

The Grand Inquisitor sets the next question's point value at 6.
NEW QUESTION: "Name all the known aliases that the little fae girl of Faethorn has assumed."
The Grand Inquisitor has decreed that you have but 26 seconds to answer this question.
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "The Rosebearer, the Planter of Seeds, the Rhinemaiden, the Once and Future Queen"[/spoiler]

NEW QUESTION: "On what date was the interview between Globglob Mesherbrub and Princess Marilynth broadcasted?"
The Grand Inquisitor has decreed that you have but 20 seconds to answer this question.
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "3 Methril 343"[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Avechna, the Avenger says, "Given the incorrect year written in the histories. we will accept 543."[/spoiler]

NEW QUESTION: "Who gave Princess Marilynth the idea to destroy the Pool of Stars (give full name)?"
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "Holy Mother Glaruda Farain"[/spoiler]

The Grand Inquisitor sets the next question's point value at 4.
NEW QUESTION: "How many times did Marilynth call out to Avechna before he awakened?"
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "3"[/spoiler]

NEW QUESTION: "What was the name of the leader of the Dwarven Mountain Kingdom during the Taint Wars?"
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "King Varrim"[/spoiler]

NEW QUESTION: "Pheslida Pheeif-Zluush is assistant professor of what disciplines?"
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "Biological and Botanical Studies"[/spoiler]

The Grand Inquisitor sets the next question's point value at 8.
NEW QUESTION: "Name all known Soulless Gods from history to modern times."
The Grand Inquisitor has decreed that you have but 30 seconds to answer this question.
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "Kethuru, Illith, Zenos, Crazen, Muud, Nemach, Draxbaylock, Erlechtoch"[/spoiler]

NEW QUESTION: "In the History of the Taint Wars, who spoke the phrase: "Your name will be remembered through time."?"
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "Lachesis"[/spoiler]

The Grand Inquisitor sets the next question's point value at 5.
NEW QUESTION: "What was the name of the Holy Celestine leader who brought Hallifax into the fold of the nascent Empire?"
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "Empress Elyenash II"[/spoiler]

NEW QUESTION: "Loosely translated, what does the phrase "hai'Glohid b'Slawen" mean?"
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "Bound In Sleep"[/spoiler]

NEW QUESTION: "Which two members of the Hallifaxian Board of Directors went to assist Magnagora was it was consumed by Kethuru's power?"
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "Tooli Goldfeather and Chia Cloudwalker"[/spoiler]

NEW QUESTION: "What three communities made up the Empire at its earliest stages?"
The Grand Inquisitor has decreed that you have but 25 seconds to answer this question.
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "Shallach, Djarrakh, Balach"[/spoiler]

The Grand Inquisitor sets the next question's point value at 4.
NEW QUESTION: "What was the name of the coterie of the old Raven Circle that were charged with interpreting Raven's prophecies?"
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "The Seers of Movran"[/spoiler]

NEW QUESTION: "How many fingers does a sileni possess altogether?"
[spoiler]CORRECT ANSWER: "12"[/spoiler]

Comments

• Hmmm, interesting questions. Quite difficult. Not as much mythos as I would have liked, I admit.
  • You don't even go here anymore.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • I think my answer of ecology should have counted for Pheslida Pheeif-Zluush. Biology and botany is ecology! (i had totally forgotten that ecology was a skill set :p)
  • Yarith said:
    You don't even go here anymore.

Image result for She doesnt even go here