See your aetherwillpower.

AnitaAnita Member Posts: 542 Mythical
Ok, when I lock into a module on my or anyone else's aethership, I can see what the hull health is at, my aetherwillpower and the power. Now, I'm trying to teach a little about aethercraft and aetherships to one of my guild, only when she locked into one of the modules, she didn't see the aetherwillpower or anything - is there something that she needs to do to see it or what? Quite confused here. I thought it always came up when you locked in.
Silver crystals form in the ethereal haze of the storm glass amulet, twisting and writhing like
trapped smoke, until distinct words that only you can read solidify in the cup of the chalice, "I
watch you well, My child. You bring change where you walk, and all change is good."

Best Answer

Answers

• SsalissSsaliss Member Posts: 3,573 Transcendent
    It should always come up. Did she see the hull and balance? Or did she get the normal prompt?
  • AnitaAnita Member Posts: 542 Mythical
    She said she couldn't see anything - I explained what she should be seeing, but all she could see was her normal health, mana, ego..and that's it - unless you have to have full prompt on? 
    Silver crystals form in the ethereal haze of the storm glass amulet, twisting and writhing like
    trapped smoke, until distinct words that only you can read solidify in the cup of the chalice, "I
    watch you well, My child. You bring change where you walk, and all change is good."