Lusternian AMA

Comments

• Fyler said:
     The rare occasion where I was able to, it was pretty much just various colorful implications that Celina was a uncivilized cavewoman. 
    Implications or observations?
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • Celina never lived in a cave!
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • Fyler said:
    Celina never lived in a cave!
    Are you sure? Glom has lots of caves and caverns. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Sylandra said:
    Question for everybody: is there a player you think you'd have fun interacting with, but never have really gotten to know in-game? Why would you get on? Why haven't you yet?
    Pretty much anybody from the opposing alliance. Because inter-org RPs are hard, but awesome. And it's fairly rare for people to feel comfortable interacting with somebody that they disagree with.

I just enjoy being frenemies with people.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Sylandra said:
    Question for everybody: is there a player you think you'd have fun interacting with, but never have really gotten to know in-game? Why would you get on? Why haven't you yet?
    I don't know @Sylandra, why haven't we crossed paths yet? D:

Still taking questions here.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I wanna sign up! Not sure what or who to ask though so I'm just throwing myself out there I guess.
  • Has anyone asked what god would you play and why?
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Fyler What god would you play and why.

Your RL self doesn't count.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited February 2017
    I was asking everyone else!

I'd play Gruenella, and I'd play her like Callisto from the Xena series. I think the whole joker/batman I exist to make you miserable dynamic is interesting. She'd be off her rocker, but not like rambling ranting crazy. Callisto was always well spoken in the series, and could communicate her hatred of Xena, even if her reasoning was nutso. Her tenets would focus heavily on retribution and vengeance.

It'd be fun, if I could do the whole admin side of things. Actually building and writing makes me miserable, I just enjoy the interaction.

Like this:

Gabrielle: "Can I ask you something?"
    Callisto: "All right. We both know how much I love chit-chat."
    Gabrielle: "When we were at the village and Xena was talking about Cirra, did you feel anything?"
    Callisto: "My goodness, are you trying to figure me out? I'm flattered."
    Gabrielle: "Answer me. Or are you afraid?"
    Callisto: "Let's play a game, shall we? I'll answer your question, if you answer mine."
    Gabrielle: "All right."
    Callisto: "How did I feel, when Xena confessed her crimes. Well the problem is Gabrielle, I never feel anything. I mean, bits and pieces here and there, but nothing solid. Think back to when you were a little girl and all you knew was your mother and your sister, and all of your faith revolved around them. Now kill 'em. My turn."
    Gabrielle: "What?"
    Callisto: "When I sliced open your husband, how long did it take him to die?" (Laughs)
    Xena: "There's a path out of the mountains... (Gabrielle walks off) What's wrong with her?"
    Callisto: "We played a game of Truth or Dare, and she's not very good at it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Fyler said:
    Has anyone asked what god would you play and why?

About three years ago, I applied to be an ephemeral. Obviously, I'm still here, but this is one of the room descriptions I wrote up. The god I halfway designed was going to be a sort of alchemist/poisoner, making things from various substances during the Elder Wars to heal and hurt. He probably had a dislike of Maylea, and would be drawn to either Glomdoring or Magnagora in that order, with a minor appreciation of Hallifax with their logic.

The Fulcrux of Oshterel.

Dark and warm, this fulcrux is filled with mechanical creations of all shapes and forms. Bottles and alembics bubble with unknown fluids all over the area, the sounds mingling with a panoply of ticking from the clockwork contrivances interspersed around the floor and various caches within the sandstone walls. The scent of oil and grease fills the air, leaving a oily taste on the tongue and coating the skin. The ceiling is low, and holds netting of various shapes and sizes filled with projects long put-off but never forgotten. A shrine to the Artificer towers here, covered with symbols both arcane and scientific.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    @Maligorn wanted to answer this question I posed in the Divine AMA thread so I'm putting it here:

What misconception do you think people from other orgs most have about your org, and why?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • @Sylandra, I'd probably agree with @Lisaera about Serenwilde. 

We have some rather obvious dark that people might miss.
    We started a war with the empire, we engage in blood magic and necromancy (not tainted), the willing sacrifice themselves (or are sacrificed) to strengthen the forest, and sometimes we go too far like with Grutina(which resulted in a civil war)

I guess the forest might be labelled as the Seelie court, but the Seelie court seems a lot nicer than Serenwilde and there's the likelihood that at some point you might encounter an aspect of the forest that just expects you to know the rules?  A bit more like a wild animal that's used to humans maybe?
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Saran said:
    @Sylandra, I'd probably agree with @Lisaera about Serenwilde. 

We have some rather obvious dark that people might miss.
    We started a war with the empire, we engage in blood magic and necromancy (not tainted), the willing sacrifice themselves (or are sacrificed) to strengthen the forest, and sometimes we go too far like with Grutina(which resulted in a civil war)

I guess the forest might be labelled as the Seelie court, but the Seelie court seems a lot nicer than Serenwilde and there's the likelihood that at some point you might encounter an aspect of the forest that just expects you to know the rules?  A bit more like a wild animal that's used to humans maybe?
    Just curious, but what text(s) are you referring to for the Seelie Court?
  • @Selenity It's not an ic thing. Just because the forests both have links to the fae there have been comparisons of Serenwilde to the Seelie court while Glomdoring gets compared to the Unseelie court.
    Saran said:
    @Selenity It's not an ic thing. Just because the forests both have links to the fae there have been comparisons of Serenwilde to the Seelie court while Glomdoring gets compared to the Unseelie court.
    I know it's not an IC thing, I know about the Seelie and Unseelie Court from OOC methods myself (amongst them being my religion), I'm wondering which OOC books you're referring to. I can see how someone can draw comparisons between the Seelie Court and Serenwilde, but saying the Seelie Court seems nicer than Serenwilde... well, I'm curious which RL books you're referencing.
  • @Falaeron Inquiring minds want to know... your name sounds more like Flareon, why are you running about with a Jolteon avatar? :o
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Isune said:
    Falaeron Inquiring minds want to know... your name sounds more like Flareon, why are you running about with a Jolteon avatar? :o
    My guess was a Gaudiguch-fire / Hallifax-lightning ideal, but yes... now I feel like a renaming to Jolataeron is in order  :#

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

I guess I'll ask it here too in case anyone wants to answer it:

Who would be your character's one (single) Pokemon partner?
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Tyranitar is badass.
  • edited March 2017
    Dragonair :D, Orv actually admires Stormeaters. But if we had to go with a Turilira-esque entity, then Xerneas.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • edited March 2017
    Totodile is best.

Not any of his evolutions. Just keep him permanently at Totodile.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Espeon.

• An Alolan Ninetales. Because nine-tailed-gentle-icy-sacred-snow-fox.
  • You can totally sign me up for this, seems neat!