Lusternian AMA

Comments

• Licorice.
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • Selenity said:
    @Everyone

If your character was a cupcake, what flavor and/or icing would they be?
    The flavor would not matter as much as the decorative qualities of the frosting. Expect ruffles made from sugar.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Mango
  • Passionfruit, with white chocolate covered orange-pop-rock sprinkles

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Shaddus said:
    Selenity said:
    @Everyone

I'm responding to you because yours has a filling!

Selenity would probably be a really light, fluffy, carrot cupcake with a ginger-cinnamon-coconut cream filling. No icing or frills.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Cinnamon with a sweet cream that only serves to make the spice tolerable.

@Ayisdra at times when people bother to do introductions, I'll give my name like a proper intro, but if they say my character's name I'm not going to pretend I don't know them.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Peach and honey, with rainbow icing.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Chocolate, with a mint-infused buttercream chocolate icing. A 90% cocoa dark chocolate sculpted rose would be on top, with a smattering of black sugar-crystals sprinkled over the top. Or something like that.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Peaches, cherries or blueberries.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited March 2017
    A secret blend of spices and flavors trying very hard to imitate vanilla but finding itself woefully inadequate to that task.

@everyone what race do you wish you'd see more of?
  • Luce said:

Kephera
    Luce said:
    A secret blend of spices and flavors trying very hard to imitate vanilla but finding itself woefully inadequate to that task.

Taurian.

I have yet to see a male non-changeling Taurian. At least, not in the last couple of years.

I'm sure they exist but I never see them.

That and Igasho. The idea that they can lift someone and carry them out of a room is hilarious.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Trill that are not in Hallifax. :(

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    Trill that are not in Hallifax. :(
    *waves*
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Red velvet cupcake.

There should always be more viscanti. #superiorrace

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I want to see more finks and gnomes, then I'd know who all the suckers are.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Hallilobos.  <3
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited March 2017
    Selenity said:
    Luce said:

Taurian.

I have yet to see a male non-changeling Taurian. At least, not in the last couple of years.
    You know, thinking about it this is surprising. The beefcake Jokes write themselves
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Selenity said:
    Luce said:

Taurian.

I'm sure they exist but I never see them.
    I think Rolsand's a taurian.

I want more mugwumps.
  • edited March 2017
    Selenity said:
    @Everyone

Some reverse of fried ice cream in cupcake form. Mint ice cream icing hiding chocolate filling? 

Oh, and would like to see more krokani around.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • Destroying areas doesn't seem to happen as much around here as I'm told in other games (I believe the other games have destroyed whole orgs before). In anycase,

@Everyone, If you could destroy any one area (discounting the city/communes themselves), which place would you destroy and why (And how if you would do something specific)?

There is a number of places I would think of destroying just to see what would happen but for a real reason, I think I would probably destroy the Tosha Monastery because the monks there have access to a Plane of Existence (I believe they are the only ones that do, minus Night Market things). Surely they must be hiding something if they are able to portal to this Spirit Plane.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Flood the Balach swamp, turning the three seas into one ocean, the tidal flats, most of Nialia, Acknor, and part of Seren into swampland, and Celest, Stewartsville, Delport, and Mags harbors into (very) wet docks.
  • Destroy Delport because the French Delportians smell bad.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
    edited March 2017
    Lynnie said:
    Destroy Delport because the French Delportians smell bad.
    You should have the cupcake @Anita designed.

Do not knock the Delport. Love the Delport.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Ayisdra said:
    Destroying areas doesn't seem to happen as much around here as I'm told in other games (I believe the other games have destroyed whole orgs before). In anycase,

@Everyone, If you could destroy any one area (discounting the city/communes themselves), which place would you destroy and why (And how if you would do something specific)?

There is a number of places I would think of destroying just to see what would happen but for a real reason, I think I would probably destroy the Tosha Monastery because the monks there have access to a Plane of Existence (I believe they are the only ones that do, minus Night Market things). Surely they must be hiding something if they are able to portal to this Spirit Plane.
    The Cyaethl Colony makes me pretty uncomfortable on an IC and OOC level. From obvious references to a certain movie to just unnecessary ventures, it's just kinda poorly made. Consider the i'Xiia Asylum that's also meant to invoke a sense of disgust and horror, but is 500x more compelling and mature in its execution.

• Hallifax.  o:)