Crusaders Kings Megathread

13»

Comments

• SazSaz Member Posts: 114 Adept
    Italian house within Lombardia(nationality conflict is recommended) from one county to the HRE, unlocked with monks&mystics so it was a great ride overall. I'd also recommend playing a patrician family in a merchant republic.
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie Member Posts: 1,297 Transcendent
    So, someone pointed out that there's an ancient religion mod. It even has an event based on Julian the Apostate, who was the coolest of all emperors. This appealed to my interests. It is amazing. I haven't even done Greek pagans yet. Only druids. But the flavor is delightful, and the mechanics are interesting. I won't get to wipe out the Catholic church this run, largely because Charlemagne became a Cathar and mostly did it for me, but I'll save that for actually bringing back Rome next campaign.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
13»