The Elder Wars Mafia! Morgfyre and Malmydia Win! (Lavinya/Ushaara)

SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
edited May 2017 in Mafia Hideout
Welcome to the Elder Wars Mafia!

These rules are stolen from Sylandra:

The Rules:
1. Votes MUST be in bold to count. (ex. Vote Sylandra)
2. Once a majority has been reached, the day ends. Anything that happens after a final vote will not happen, including unvotes to bring the target below the minimum threshold, unless a power explicitly allows this.
3. You are not allowed to post in the thread during the night phases.
4. You are not allowed to communicate with each other outside the thread unless your role specifically allows you to do this.
5. Once you are eliminated, you are not allowed to post in the thread during the day phase unless your role explicitly allows this.
6. You are not allowed to quote your role PM. 
7. Do not discuss game details outside of the game.
8. If you go inactive, please let me know so I can find a replacement player. (Those interested in being a replacement player, please message me for a waitlist!)
9. You're not allowed to edit your posts. Doublepost instead if you want to clarify something.
10. You must be sportsmanlike. If you are rude or inflammatory to the point that the game ceases to be enjoyable for the rest of the players, I reserve the right to modvig you out of the game. Mafia may be a game about emotional manipulation and deceit, but it's still a game! Have fun with it. But most importantly, be respectful.
11. The game will end when either the town or the mafia have reached their victory condition.
12. Dayphases will last no longer than a RL week. If seven days go by without a lynch, the Nightphase will immediately begin.
13. Nightphases will last no longer than 48 hours. If night actions are not delivered at the end of the night phase, it will be read as no action.

The Gods Among Us:

1. Sylandra  Dead: Hoarcle, Elder, Recluse

2. Falmiis  Dead: Krokano, Elder, Daywatcher

3. Lavinya

4. Luce Dead: Xyl, Elder, Investigator

5. not Celina

6. Ssaliss  Dead: Lisaera, Elder, Mason

7. Lehki Dead: Aslarn, Elder, Governor

8. Breandryn Dead: Clangorum, Elder, Inventor

9. Xeii Dead: Meridian, Elder, Doctor

10. Dylara Dead: Orlachmar, Elder, Vigilante

11. Ushaara

12. Vivet Dead: Fain, Traitor

13. Phoebus

14. Selenity

15. Portius Dead: Kethuru, Soulless

16. Yomoigu

17. Shaddus Dead: Mugowumpois, Elder, Follower

18. Othero Dead: Dracnoris, Elder, some weird Soulless sense thing that no one thought possible

19. Tremula Dead: Drocilla, Survivor

20. Weiwae Dead: Roark, Elder, Jailor

2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Greetings, all. Let Us convene this day.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk

Book of Clangorum

Thus, when the second vote was cast, Meridian's faction won by a fairly wide margin. Of course, there was no celebration this time. We had just voted to not use the one weapon that might give us a chance. Fain's face was flushed with fury, but he quickly took control of his emotions and quelled the uproar amongst his supporters.

"So be the will of the Elders," said Fain tightly, bowing deeply to Meridian before leaving with his Coterie trailing behind him.

Note: I had to play a little bit with the timeline, so some things may have happened which didn't, and some things that didn't happen may have.

DAY ONE: With 20 alive, it takes 11 to Lynch!

Day will end automatically 7 days from this post if no majority is reached (2:30 US Eastern Time, Sunday March 5th).

2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    And so We find Ourselves once more in peril of the Soulless, what else could We have cause to convene for? Yet Our vote has been cast, and We will not turn to Fain's machinations. What other options lie open to Us? 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Hi.
  • Let's see if We can prevent Bollikin and more importantly, The, from sharding.
  • Tae, not the..  silly phone.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Every time I remember the story for Tae splintering, I cry. Ugh sads not required. Why Weiwae, why.

Also, hi everyone!
  • Checking in. Not much to add at this point, but we'll see if I can spot something after I wake back up.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Also confirming that I have noticed the thread and am paying attention.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Checking in.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Hello everyone
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I am awake, alive whatever. Present. Needing coffee. Hello.

• Sup, I'm here. Nothing to say yet
  • Barely awake as well!  Hi hi everyone.
  • Checking in!
  • Checking in. Hello, all.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Hi hi, still looking over the rules again and pondering what might be different with this game. Seems like stumping could be a possibility.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Intriguing.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I think that's everyone except @Yomoigu now. So I'm just going to go ahead and put forward a motion to no lynch today.

Vote: None
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Vivet said:
    Hi hi, still looking over the rules again and pondering what might be different with this game. Seems like stumping could be a possibility.

Is there a rule that's different from past games that implies this? I wasn't in any of the stumping games, so I feel like I might be missing something important here.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    Portius said:
    Vivet said:

Is there a rule that's different from past games that implies this? I wasn't in any of the stumping games, so I feel like I might be missing something important here.
    Not from what I can see. Going to guess either Vivet is projecting based on her role, or it's the fact that everyone is immortal and dying could be potentially avoidable by Elder Gods?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    I'm looking at rule 5, specifically. I feel like the exception wouldn't be mentioned unless there's a reason for it.
  • Unless anything suspicious comes up, I think I shall refrain from passing judgement as well. 

Vote: None

"May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • I'm going to mix things up and vote for a no voter. 

Vote: Xeii
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
    Vivet said:
    I'm looking at rule 5, specifically. I feel like the exception wouldn't be mentioned unless there's a reason for it.
    Ohh, huh. I figured that was normal for some reason. It might even be a carry-over if it was in my rule list from the Touhou game.

I will acquiesce to the desire of My fellow Elders and Vote: None this day.
    Daraius said:
    Sylandra said:
    Vivet said:
    Ohh, huh. I figured that was normal for some reason. It might even be a carry-over if it was in my rule list from the Touhou game.
    Oh, so you are right - it was in the meta too, I just failed to notice it that game for whatever reason.