So I've switched over to Tracker for a while now, and I've noticed a few things that would be nice if they worked differently:
1. Snake Charming puts the snakes into the net. There is no time when I want snakes to be in the net. Please, just send them straight to my inventory.
2. Why do FishCatch and Cluck have a chance to randomly panic the animal AND consume balance on failure? It's supposed to be better than killing/picking up, but its honestly not. GET FISH; KICK FISH and GET CHICKEN can be spammed (no balance loss on failure!), have no random failure chance and ren't in a skill
3. Tents decay after just one month. This spoiled a neat RP thing Orventa and I were doing, where we set up a basecamp on an aetherbubble we were exploring and brought notepads and sketches to survey the place for Orventa's new book. I mean, we didn't lose anything other than a 2000gp tent, but still. It would be nice to do that sort of thing and then log off and come back to the tent still being there.
4. Bond Listen probably does not need to fire if you're in the room. Unless Bond Listen works while you're deaf, in which case nevermind this request.
5. It would be really nice if traps didn't require you to outrift a bunch of stuff. You can eat out of your rift now, why not do traps?
6. Bells were added to inform you when your traps go off. What would have been better is if you could just set a bell trap in a room and have it ring the whenever someone entered - even non-enemies - regardless of what traps are present. A Tracker's version of Demense Watch, in effect.